Homos Vs. Hetros..again

TwilighterX

Ok, yeah this has mostly likely been asked alot but it is important.

Do you think that any of these offers, which have been given to me in many forms, are fair for Gays((That is Guy on Guy not girl on girl cause ironicly that is kinda accepted by the men of america.)):

1:That we're are all sent to a remote island/antarica and live there only having new gays come in anytime there is a new one found

2: Gay registeration because if you know who is you can make sure we don't "infect" you.

3: Gas chambers, enough said.

4: We convert now and pray for forgiveness for the rest of our lives.

Now which one, if any, of these fair because that is what I have been offered by my straight brothers,I mean that metaphoricaly.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that wasnt coherent...but i think i can comprehend what you were saying

i am one of your straight bretheren and i offer you a pat on the back. my regrets that you have had some difficulties with fools

i would like to add that if you have a place to rant, please don't do it here:\

1:That we're are all sent to a remote island/antarica and live there only having new gays come in anytime there is a new one found

2: Gay registeration because if you know who is you can make sure we don't "infect" you.

3: Gas chambers' date=' enough said.

4: We convert now and pray for forgiveness for the rest of our lives.

Now which one, if any, of these fair because that is what I have been offered by my straight brothers,I mean that metaphoricaly.[/quote']

well it seems that even though, I find homos (in the main) rather objectional souls, I can`t help but feel that the 4 options presented to you smat of Hittler type thinking, infact I`m sure that at least 2 of those "Options" where indeed employed by him :(

maybe you should present back to them a 5`th option, of Live and let live and your entitlement to do whatever is you people do behind closed doors.

and btw, I know one gay chap, and you`de never know it! he`s no show-off or camp acting, just seems a regular guy, that sort I don`t mind at all, and happy to be a friend of his, odd that you singled out the Girl types in your post though, I`ve know a few of them too, I find them equaly as objectional.

sayo:

the others i`ve encountered were full on Camp, and the more it aggravated the more they did it. as for the others I`ve encountered, hissy fits left right and center, even over how much sugar went into a coffee!

there`s a good 15:1 ratio there from my observation, I speak as I find, and have done.

enough to make me beleive the majority just aren`t worth the time of day until they grow Up and act like PEOPLE!

I don't know what the behavioural demographics are in your area, but if there's any kind of ratio then that simply supports what I said.

I agree that the overly-camp should grow up (which is, of course, an opinion); what I'm saying is that this doesn't only apply to homosexuals.

Sure, there`s effeminate men and Butch women, and no, it doesn`t make them into gays either, or least not that I`m aware of.

Birminham is where I encountered these people, working at a charity hostle some years ago, I was out of work, and figured I could still make myself usefull.

well it was certainly an eye opener!

YT: I suspect the 15:1 ratio is observer bias, simply because you don't notice the non-campy ones unless the openly say they're gay.

In my experience of the gay community (which, given that I'm bi and frequently visit gay bars and am otherwise moderately actively involved in the community), I'd say the actual ratio is the reverse, and that many gays have a similarly "oh grow up" view towards campiness.

Mokele

well then it`s a 15:15x15 ratio then! and 255 is an awefull lot of gays!

when you consider that that the place only held 150 people, and I worked there for a couple of months in free time!

I think you`re WAY OFF there!

unless it was the campness that MADE some of them repulsive and homeless? who knows, but I tell it like it is/was. and no, I`ve got no NO TIME at all for that sort, they MAKE TROUBLE for themselves, and yes, they DO need to "Grow Up".

I`m also sure that you`re right about other gays seeing them in the same light, my mate that is a homo, also thinks the same and hates them even more than I do, I have to laugh at him sometimes with his comments about them :)

My girlfriends uncle is gay, but you'd never be able to tell. I know a few guys who are pretty flamboyunt, some are amusing some are annoying. Which is just how I find most people. Why do we need a seperate catagory for gays. And why do politicians make such a big issue out of it. (which is how bush won the election btw)

For some people, it's just who they are, and being in a community which doesn't enforce traditional male gender roles as strongly as the rest of the world allows them to explore that side.

However, for others (and I may just be being cynical here), it's an affectation they adopt (often excessively and loudly), usually both as a misguided attempt to 'find their niche' and (primarily, in my opinion) in an attempt to actually be unique and different, when they are, in fact, a very normal and boring person at their core.

But, even with those together, campy and obvious gays are the minority, as are butch lesbians. I know a *lot* of lesbians who look like any other girl walking down the street. (Also, in my personal experience, most lesbians and bi girls are actually far hotter, on average, than your average straight female. But that could just be me...)

Mokele

I wish the poster would have asked the question better. The fact that he has no profile makes it harder to honestly answer this without just turning into something funny.

At 16, I am straight as an arrow but have no problems with lesbians or gays as long as there are some rules. (Wait before stabbing me, poking out my eyeballs, and sandpapering my face please.)

Unless someone proves me wrong, gays for example, were never straight to begin with. No straight boy decides to become gay because he can't score with girls. It just doesn't happen. Some may not know they are gay till later in life, but the genes were gay from birth. They didnt ask to be this way.

So the question is what rules should gays and lesbians adhere to. Personally, I think they should have the same contract rights of union as the straight married couples do. They should be allowed to live together in peace without the laws bearing down on them.

THE RULES THEY MUST ADHERE TO?

1...NO ADOPTIONS of any kind. Kids should have a real mother and real father. PERIOD. Want to adopt?.....adopt a pet.

2...NO showing off affection in restaurants. Geez...think of the kids again. Wait till you get home.

3...OK to gay clubs. Police should treat it like any other club or bar.

4...Insurance, spousal rights etc should be allowed.......in peace.

What I do know is that the gays and lesbians go out of there way to push their way into thinking they can be a true married couple as defined by whatever is holy.

Sorry for upsetting anyone....I dont mean to.

Bettina

1...NO ADOPTIONS of any kind. Kids should have a real mother and real father. PERIOD. Want to adopt?.....adopt a pet.

Studies have shown very well that there is no damage or negative effect at all caused by being raised by gay parents. Ergo, there is no logical basis for that rule.

2...NO showing off affection in restaurants. Geez...think of the kids again. Wait till you get home.

Unless you support the same rule for heterosexual couples, the proposal is biased and discriminatory?

Why shouldn't I be able to display affection in the same manner as any other couple? Kids? Has it ever occured to you that 10% of those kids are gay? and that those proto-gays might find mom and dad kissing just as icky?

If it's OK for a heterosexual couple to kiss in public, it's OK for a homosexual couple to do likewise. There is no logical reason for there to be any difference, period.

Mokele

Studies have shown very well that there is no damage or negative effect at all caused by being raised by gay parents. Ergo, there is no logical basis for that rule.

Maybe the case studies weren't done well enough. I was listening to talk radio one day. A woman called up. She said she grew up with 2 mothers, and it was the most terrible experiance. She was treated like garbage in school and subjected to terrible harrasment. Kids would gang up on her, etc. Not to mention the psychology involved, "Why do I have 2 mums, I'm different and Inferior." You get the idea.

I don't oppose the idea that gay couples can adopt, I just think further studies should be done before making these sorts of conclusions. Everybody will react to a situation differently and unless you're careful, there could be serious problems in the long run.

Maybe the case studies weren't done well enough. I was listening to talk radio one day. A woman called up. She said she grew up with 2 mothers, and it was the most terrible experiance. She was treated like garbage in school and subjected to terrible harrasment. Kids would gang up on her, etc. Not to mention the psychology involved, "Why do I have 2 mums, I'm different and Inferior." You get the idea.

True, but I would group that as a problem with societal reactions to gay parenting, rather than the parenting itself. An indirect problem, if you will, but also one that I feel will be solved in time as society becomes more accpeting. Understandably, that may come as cold-comfort to those being tormented now.

To say there won't be any problems is foolish, but I doubt those problems will be a direct result of some sort of defecit in gay parent's abilities. More likely they'll be a consequence of social discrimination.

Mokele

A woman called up. She said she grew up with 2 mothers, and it was the most terrible experiance. She was treated like garbage in school and subjected to terrible harrasment. Kids would gang up on her, etc. Not to mention the psychology involved, "Why do I have 2 mums, I'm different and Inferior." You get the idea.

If it were me, I would have told all my teachers that my parents were dead. I would die first rather than be seen with them.

If it were me, I would have told all my teachers that my parents were dead. I would die first rather than be seen with them.

Most kids feel this way about their parents sometime or other. For all the adolescent rebellion that goes on most teens, a little overwhelmed by their own developing sexuality, would just as soon pretend their parents never had sex at all. :eek:

I've known well ajusted children with gay parents and I've know messed up children with gay parents. But there is such a crying need for adoptive parents that it is foolish to exclude any group except ax murders and pedophiles and that ilk. What would you have? More orphanages? More temporary foster homes? Children need parents, period.