Arcade

remember all that time ago when we hit 100,000 posts?

i mean, this is the post

so anway, blike was going to instal the arcade section again... but it never happened... i know that we've just had a server upgrade so it might have been a bad time to do it, but now that's done what's happening?

i accept that latex and the 4xx (404, 403 etc) errors are initially more important, but i can ask!

• 2 months later...

Ahhhhh, just the wrong time to bring it back, a week later woulda been perfect. You see, Dave and I are currently in the middle of a week of exams, and the arcade seems to be taking precidence over our revision, so much so, the exam I have tomorrow, I haven't done any work for, and can't seem to concentrate cos all I can think is: must get my post count up so I can join Dave in the fun that is the arcade.

Ahahaha.

I seem to be the worst player in the arcade. Except in really new games that nobody has played yet.

LOL

And when you get the email ____ has beaten your top score in ____ I'm like noooooo.... there goes another 10 mins getting back the title!

fun fun fun

too many games to keep up with, curveball seems really fun, although I'm not amazing at it.

Ahhhhh, just the wrong time to bring it back, a week later woulda been perfect. You see, Dave and I are currently in the middle of a week of exams, and the arcade seems to be taking precidence over our revision, so much so, the exam I have tomorrow, I haven't done any work for, and can't seem to concentrate cos all I can think is: must get my post count up so I can join Dave in the fun that is the arcade.

Your telling me. My final year report is due this friday (today in wednesday 11pm!) and i'm f***ed for it!! oh well, back to the arcade!!

also, how do you set up a challenge?

can it be fixed so that only one score per person is entered onto the records? so that its more like 'top ten players' rather than 'j'dura's top ten scores'?

maybe he's got a point! i was just looking at the top scores for some of the games, there is at least three where one person has 9 or all 10 of the top scores. it's all well and good to have perfected a game and be the best at it, but no one is going to play that game if he/she thinks that they have no chance of getting on the scoreboard.