Harry and the Nazi outfit

john5746

the part that bothers me is that if Joe Public went to a fancy dress party in the same outfit (and they do regularly), no one would bat an eyelid!

what`s probably worse but not provable, is that if he went in something "Acceptable" they`de have picked up on his Smoking and Drinking instead!

I say leave the young lad alone, and put some REAL NEWS in the papers for a change!

Who the hell has fancy dress parties with the theme 'Colonials and Natives' in this day and age? WTF is with that?

^^^ look at me sayo... i said it ;)

personally i cant see why someone would want to do it

then why someone in his position could even think of doing it

then, so he did it, he's dumb, why the hell didnt he just make a public sorry... then it'd all be over... evey day he dont make a public apology the whoe thing gets bigger and in the end he'll apologise and it'll be too late.

Is this overblown or what? What's the list of costumes that you can't wear at costume parties? I guess this is one of the cons of being royalty.

Did I miss something important in the news? What's happened...what are you guys talking about?

"This even made "big news" in the states. :/"

In Finland I think it was merely on text-tv on some channel, but we got so few news anyway. Please, if you're a famous or active in politics, do something incredibly stupid; we need news damn it!