The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

Greetings all, I'm Nick and currently have final exams (only 2, already did 1) but once I return for the second semester, I'm doing research in molecular and cellular physiology and pathology, as well as research in pharmacology and pharmokinetics, as well as psychology course on the side. As you can guess by the username, my focus is in biology.

I am Mike Waller. I am 67 and live in England. My main interest is the interface between psychosomatic illness and "selfish-genery". I have just made my first post on the selfish gene thread looking for advice on progressing ideas I have been developing since the early 1970s.

Hi, I'm astrocat5 and I've got a Theory based on the evidence. I hope you'll check it out, 'the black hole at the center of the universe.' If we were going out, we'd be slowing down. As it is, we're Speeding Up and that means we're going in. I'll show all this, don't worry. It's not me. that's the evidence.

Hello everyone. Just joined. I've always been interested in things "scientific". Most of my working life was in microbiology in a hospital path lab, I'm now a conservation builder in Wales. I'm fascinated by quantum and particle physics, astrophysics etc etc. Also the relationship between science and religion. I imagine I will be asking more questions than answering them, but maybe I'll be able to help from time to time.:)

Greetings. :) I am Acme and I joined to answer a question on identifying a rock. I have a modicum of scientific knowledge and I am the primary supplier of industrial equipment for coyotes. Looking forward to satisfying my wants and meeting your needs.

Good Day & Hello,

I stumbled upon Science Forums during the process of trying to educate myself on the mechanics of high speed cutting (sheeting) of a very unique product. I realized after many hours of searching that this involves many "sciences". The forum looked to be a valuable resource.

I look forward to learning all I can from registering.

OGH

Hi, I'm happy to be here in Science Forums and I hope Science Forums is happy to have me here. I'm Canadian, tho' I have spent much of my life in UK. I have toured the USA a few times - last time I was in Belingham, WA and that was last summer. I have spent a few years out west, but Oakville, ON is my home town. I believe that Modern Cosmology is out of step with Nature.