Radical Edward

The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

54 minutes ago, Ferxro said:

Though I've limited knowledge,

This is actually a prerequisite. We don't allow people who know everything. You're very welcome here. ⚛️👨‍🔬

21 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

This is actually a prerequisite. We don't allow people who know everything. You're very welcome here. ⚛️👨‍🔬

I appreciate that, thank you. :) 

Hello everyone, i'm just a random person that likes to think about the universe & make theories. Though be warned, as I am new at this so most of my theories will have a lot of flaws, which is why I would love feedback on any of my posts. I also might post or reply other content, despite my username.

Posted (edited)

Forgot to say hello. I'm Joss, I teach Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English @ some academy in Spain. They sometimes make me teach Bio and Spanish, because they somehow assume I must know everything. I'm a theoretical physicist. My alter ego is Sisyphus.

PD: I love Yogi Berra quotes

Edited by joigus
addition

Welcome.
We are all good, but some are better than others.
( or just more opinionated )

Join in the fun.

Posted (edited)

Hello everybody

I'm Dord

I've been around the block, and would say that I'm worldly-wise and inquisitive but lack the abilty to grasp fully the concepts outside of my 3D world.  I've been reading this forum for a while and 99% of what's said goes over my head but is very interesting nonetheless.  (When I Google what people are saying, more often than not I have to re-Google the results to try and dumb it down to my level.)

All this may go towards explaining some of my future posts which will probably end up in the Trash Can!

Anyway, nice to meet you all and I will try not to interfere too much.

Edited by Dord

Welcome, and interfere as much as you like.
Open minds are always welcome.

You might learn a few things from our more knowledgeable members.
And a few of us might learn some things from your insights.

Hello everyone, I'm new here and would love to connect with intelligent scientists here.

Hi, I’m Mary, officially employed to write software by day and studying Physics and Maths by night. Any spare time I do have is usually spent roaming the British countryside on a Horse. Looking forward to talking to everyone.  

Hello, I am Auriel, I am about to start a degree in pharmacology.

I'm an INTJ, Enneagram 5, and autistic. I'm also 16, finishing 10th grade, and homeschooled. 

I never did this so why not now. You can just call me by my username. Back in the day (before stack overflow), I was very active on technical forums; mostly about programming. I kinda miss engaging on lively forums.

Welcome all.
Roaming the British countryside on a horse sounds fantastic, ChockHazeNut.