The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

hai buddies, iam a first year guy who found this while searching for tesla theory of wireless transmission .man, iam about this and robots .share some if you have any stuff about this

hiii,

i am sapna. Doing my MSc in crop physiology. want to do a phd. So desperately searching for fundings and good universities that would give me admission for a phd. plz help

Edited by sapna

Hello there!

I'm The Alpha, studying Ecology and Environmental Management at Notts Trent University (so you'll see me around the Biology forums).

I am very fond of ecology (a good thing I guess), evolutionary biology, geology, palaeontology and astronomy (go figure).

Pleasure to be here :)

Hello, I'm Frank - Frank Stein... yes, it's pathetic, really, isn't it.

Anyway, I'm not a chemist or a physicist or anywhere near as highly edumacated as that; I just make amateur movies. That's why I'm here. I have posted a question in the Chemistry forum, and I'm sure someone will have just the right answer to it.

Meanwhile, it's off to the Land of Nod for me.

Cheers.

Hello, I'm Frank - Frank Stein... yes, it's pathetic, really, isn't it.

Anyway, I'm not a chemist or a physicist or anywhere near as highly edumacated as that; I just make amateur movies. That's why I'm here. I have posted a question in the Chemistry forum, and I'm sure someone will have just the right answer to it.

Meanwhile, it's off to the Land of Nod for me.

Cheers.

No kidding, tell me that your second name is Norman.

-----------------

Welcome.

Edited by michel123456

Hullo everybody

Way down south in South Africa is where I'm from, currently busy with my first post-grad degree (4th year) in Biochemistry. I have an intense (to the chagrin of my non-scientific peers) passion for all things science, even if the ability struggles to do justice to this passion. I hope to someday be a meaningful contributor to this forum and the scientific community as a whole.

Regards

S

Hi All,

I am really grateful to the Editor of the forum for including my name, in your forum. On the invitation of telling something about me, I thought if I can share you with my blog,

My link . If the esteemed members of the group find some time to go through the same and kindly find some time to give me some concrete criticism about my activities, I would be honored.

Best Regards,

Subhabrata Banerjee.

personal information removed by moderator for protection

hi im jeremy, i have never been a member to a science forum just other "hobby" forums for my cars.

Anyways I really love physics, chemistry(although i dont know much) and astrophysics.

i recently started writing some thoughts in a new website i just learned how to make, Its just a place i blabble about my oppinions on things.

www.hudsonsthoughts.com in case anyone wants to read, it explains some of my reasoning behind science and religion. please dont bash or flame me for it. they are just thoughts and oppinions.

Edited by jeremy