The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

Guest TheHarvester

Hello!

I am a person who is very interested in science!

I'm 17 years old and I live in Italy!

:D

woah, i definately missed this thread when i joined.

my friends all know me as "that crazy chemist" among other things. i like chemistry. i'm a sophomore in high school. i take chemistry. next year i'll be taking AP molecular biology. the fact that i won't be taking chemistry makes me sad. i'll be taking AP chem senior year. i intend to major in college in biochem or inorganic chem.

i don't like capitalizing words. i do like using semicolons and other punctuation marks.

I am Miguel Angel from México studying Computational Systems Engineery, i love designs, i love vectors and vector math, i love chemistry, i love physics, i hate biology and poetry and love pholosophy (it's objective part). and as "YT2095" said. i am a sciencehollic too.

Greetings.

I am a student researcher. I am interested at every aspect of science and I dedicate my life towards science.

As "YT2095" said:"i am a sciencehollic"...well im also another sciencehollic o,<

I hope to learn from this site and possibly get to help others.

"What is science?....Science is everything"

I am Miguel Angel from México studying Computational Systems Engineery, i love designs, i love vectors and vector math, i love chemistry, i love physics, i hate biology and poetry and love pholosophy (it's objective part). and as "YT2095" said. i am a sciencehollic too.

Vector Calculus is wrong ;)

Guest glinert123

I 45 years old have one kid like chess live in moscow and professor electrophysiology specifcally of neuron in lomonosov university (moscow state university)

Umm yeah....I'm John and I had the misfortune of spending the last six years in the service.... combat engineer. I now have sold my soul to Rockwell Automation in a vain attempt to pay tuition at UW Milwaukee.

Guest Rebecca

Hi I'm Bex, I'm really interested in how the mind works although have never completed any kind of Phd. Was originally trying to find out about my weird dreams. I am more arty than any thing else, I'm just fascinated by phsycology!

Hail! I am boy with deep interest in Natural Philosophy, like to play soccer, tennis, chess...ahh whatever I can. Good to meet you all, this seems to be great forum. :)

BTW I am looking to discuss few things with some physicist out there, so saying hi to Edward. Edward, what is your subject of PhD if I can know. :)

despite being Radical Edward, my name is not Edward. I am a physicist by trade, doing a PhD in some physics thing, although biology is vastly more interesting.

Hello,

I'm a grey-haired grandmother who is fascinated by all areas of science, and too old to have had college as an option. Therefore, I am predominantly self-taught and will make glaringly stupid mistakes.

I'm here to learn, ask questions, and pursue some of the avenues of thought that burn in my mind.

I'm in the health care field, so anatomy and medicine always interest me, but I am fascinated by neurophysics, quantum anomalies, geology, geophysics, biology and philosophic discourse on just about anything.

I just discovered this forum and reading the back threads has been SmartWater for a parched mind. Thank you one and all.

Greetings,

My name is ________. No, I will not tell you that much, but I am 16 years old and a physics nerd. I attend a local college and will transfer to another when I feel like it (hehe). I am also an evangelist (yes, for real) which further means that I am a Christian...a Christian science nerd you say!?!?!?! Lol...

Anyway, though my first academic "love" is physics, I am seeking a degree in journalism. With my B.A., I'll then go for a masters in education and a doctorate in whatever I decide...

Hello' date=' my name's Sayonara and I'm a grumpy bastard.

No really, it's true.[/quote']

Hey, I never read this thread. It is very fun.

Hello, I'm Demosthenes. My real name is Brian. I think I've been on this site for 6 months now (really does sound like a AA meeting :D)

I like Biology, and stuff. I like to read all of the funny posts posted by Sayonara, that's what keeps comin back ;)

Guest Wild_Life

Greetings all!

I joined this forum to see if anyone has any interest/views on Edward Leedskalnin, builder of coral castle near Miami, Florida.

Well.. i'm 23 year old boy from Sweden... Just this winter i have taken upp my studiying for researcher and probably in physics PhD i think it corresponds too.. altough im far far away.. (almost Star Wars far away, which i do like)

I love reading about Quantumphysics, relativity and a whole lot och other physics (altough not newtonian) Other big interets are Cars and Racing (BMW:s mostly), Martial Arts, Finding a cure for my WAD injurie! Drinkin Beer (in the Sauna) and a gold old Singe Malt (laphrauig is one of my favs).

And since im most Swedish my English have HUGH flaws! So please correct and don't neglect =)