The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

Dear Mr. Ajit,

Nice to note that you are interested in Mechanical Design stuff, I have this Free-piston Stirling machine which is an external combustion engine unlike the petrol diesel & the jet engines which are all internal combustion engines. So, this external engine’s peculiarity is that it would run on the sun’s heat/energy and produce electricity from dawn till dusk FREE.

You could involve yourself in the study & design of such machines as your course work and take it up as a project work. Think about this and let me know.

Stay well

Regards

Edited by Phi for All
advertising removed

Hi, I don't see any point in giving my name since you can see it right there... Anyway, I'm an engineering postgrad student doing research into shock wave behaviour for applications to blast waves and supersonic aerodynamics, but I'm interested in pretty much everything...

Hi, I'm buttercups, because buttercup was taken and I am an ECE student who is interested in too many forms of science to choose one for furthering my education, so I want to talk to people in the field to get a feel for what I would most enjoy and take it from there :) I am attracted to wildlife biology, paleantology, anthropology, evolutionary biology, geography and theoretical physics, there are probably even more but yah, I hope I can use this site to narrow it down.

Afternoon all! Crazy Brit here, unfortunately not officially educated in the advanced sciences, I just have a very keen interest. I also have a massive interest in people and society, the way it works.

Look forward to voicing my many opinions and discussing it with the more enlightened community that is yourselves. ^^

Hye,

Anikirol88 here. Just want to say hello to all. I just graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Selangor Industry University (UNiSEL), Malaysia and currently taking Bachelor (Hons.) of Mechanical Engineering at same university.

Hoping to share any informations all about sciences especially mechanical engineering between you guys. ;)

Its me - ThinkerIV, a strange geek who is interested in absolutely everything, and having a miserable time trying to decide what to focus on. Of all my interests sleep is the lowest of my priorities.

Is there anyone on here who has figured out how to study deep without loosing sleep? If so start posting advice.

Want to know more about me? check out my homepage at www.geeksbrain.net

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, I'm Therese Stevens, from Boston, Massachusetts. A certified travel bug, I love traveling to different parts of the world, and of course being a lady, I'm in love with shopping and dining fancy dishes. I definitely enjoy experiencing new cultures and tasting delish gourmet dishes.

By the way, I'm a true blue website designer. See you around!

I'm sorry SHA, but as we already have a number of members currently fulfilling their nefarious plots to rule the world, I will have to ask you to take a number and wait your turn.

At the moment you are in the queue just behind "phi for all" and his plan for "gigantic levitating squid". However, do keep developing your plans as we don't know if iNows "Ant powered Earthquake machine" will pan out. If it fails to live up to expectations we can fit you in between the "Cattle Flatulence Volcano Maker" and the "Mutant Zombie Ladybugs".

Cheers.

Hi,

I just graduated from Tufts (chemical and biological engineering and computer science) and am about to start my doctorate at Johns Hopkins in biomedical engineering. I've done a lot of research in metabolic engineering, particularly with computational modeling and biological design automation algorithms.