The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

Hello from DJ210,

My name is Patrick. I attended Loyola College of Baltimore,MD majoring in biology(pre-medical).

I spent the balance of the 80s and all of the 90s persuing my passion-surfing and female studies.

I am currently seeking the means to continue my education and earn my degree in audio engineering. My interests are the physics of sound, electronics and chemistry.

Thanks for taking the time to learn something about me.

Hi guys, I'm a physics student and Wake Forest, Feynman is my favorite scientist, Fluorine is my favorite element (yay electronegativity) and I dislike organic chemistry!

Random facts are great aren't they?

Hola,

It's Rip:30 here from Colorado.

BA in human physiology.

PhD in progress studying microbial ecology/evolution mostly via genomics/metagenomics.

Interested in getting better with math, comp sci, and chemistry (and writing, ugggh).

Au revoir!

Rip:
(Lepton)

It's Rip:
here from Colorado.

Interested in getting better with math

Welcome Rip:20, you are the winner of this week's Ferrous Patella Award for most ironic comment.

It's the altitude, I know.

Rip:
(Lepton)

It's Rip:
here from Colorado.

Welcome Rip:20, you are the winner of this week's Ferrous Patella Award for most ironic comment.

You killed him. R.I.P.

Rip:
(Lepton)

It's Rip:
here from Colorado.

No thanks I don't need any more iron in my knee cap thank you very much, my user name is a play on clock time, which can change. Unconventional and confusing yes, insular inside joke, of course, rooted in a typo at some point, perhaps, having anything to do with math and irony, not really.

--Rip:00

Hello, my name is Benedict and I'm building a site dedicated to science and research which will help people conduct calculations, experiments, research and design work globally.

If you're interested in seeing what we're up to, take a look at:

http://zombal.com

Blog: http://blog.zombal.com

We will also be looking for beta testers in the coming months, so feel free to send me a message if you're interested. Feedback, both positive and negative are extremely welcome. I look forward to discussing various topics with you on the forums.

my name is larry i am new in this forum I like mathematics, physics and chemistry

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Life is all about living with the knowledge u have discover. this is the reason one can not

do without science. life will be obscure without science.I believe that once one has know God,i think he should go for science.