The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

Hi, my name is Eric. I am very creative, as maybe you've noticed my screen name is my real name without vowels (except the e).

I'm a 10th grader by trade... with a little hobby chemistry on the side (ie. pyrotechnics >:]). Jokes aside, I like experimenting with chemicals and trying to predict reaction products etc.

Hi! My name is Nicole, but you may call me Nickel. I am still in high school, so I'm probably one of the young ones here. I am very interested and hope to be in the medical field one day. I also have an interest in genetics and a love for mathematics.

Hi I'm Bonty. I got my Master's in Cell Biology, from the university of British Columbia, I love science. I love astronomy especially, I love the discovery channel and I'm looking forward to see if I can contribute to this forum!

I'm Stacie and all of your responses make me smile. I have eighteen thousand random quirks and if you want to know them I'm sure I could supply you with a few pages.

I suppose the most pertinent quirk is that I'm a science freak who got caught up in the wonder of medicine.

I'm a medical technologist, BS in Clinical Lab Science, MS in Molecular Pathology. I currently work primarily in Microbiology. I have to admit I'm not here primarily to share information...mostly to see how much I can suck out of all of you, but I'll contribute where I can! Glad to be here :)

I joined this forum after typing in "where is the end of space" a question that has fascinated me for the past 50 years. Some would say it is a question without a satisfactory answer - but is it? I am hoping to hear what others have to say on this pivitol question.

By the way I'm in Portsmouth, Hampshire, England.

I joined this forum after typing in "where is the end of space" a question that has fascinated me for the past 50 years. Some would say it is a question without a satisfactory answer - but is it? I am hoping to hear what others have to say on this pivitol question.
Die your search lead you to this thread on the subject? If not, have a read and add to our knowledge if you like. :cool:

Hey

I'm new, though I think that would be the general idea when posting on here, right? So everyone gathered that :)

I'm still in school, like science (duh) when done right of cource. Poetry, writing, music, etc. (My spelling sucks which I find ironic due to my interests) Anime obsessed, total Geek, Nerd, etc and couldnt be more proud of it.

Really, what more is there to say?

Cant wait to meet you all and yeah... Oh and my name's Simone, (Sim, Simmi, Konouchi....whatever :) ) ... wait, names go at the beginning of an introduction right? My bad :P I'm scatterbrained like that :rolleyes:

So yeah, I ramble sorry.

L8r!!

- Sim

Hi all,

My name is Paul and i am a first year Medical Laboratory Science student at Massey University in New Zealand.

I hope to learn a lot from this forum and to share a common science interest with wveryone here.

Hi, I am new, my name is Marcus i'm from St.louis, MO. Full time student ( who is currently engaged to the love of my life(and yes i can hear you all laughing)) going after my undergrad in both computer science and bio-chemistry. When i graduate if I decide to stay in the area i plan to go to Washington University for my post grad studies. The job market blows so right now i'm stuck working as a cook in a bar and grill, the pay is lousy but i at least enjoy cooking and am rather good at it. I like math believe it or not i just happen to suck at it; I excelled at biology, chemistry, and computer science throughout my high school days.

hi, i go by harley, and i have a profound interest in astronomy, astrophysics, quantum mechanics/physics. ive joined to broaden my knowledge of these subjects, and i ask alot of questions so please be patient :) im 17 and am a senior in high school also.

Hi all! My name is Pablo, I'm 23 and I am majoring in Mechanical Engineering. My real objective is, to one day, become an Aerospace Engineer. If I had the money for schooling and to relocate, I totally would be doing Aerospace Engineering!

I love physics; I love math.

I haven't had biology in college; and chemistry... well chemistry kinda sucks! (but I'm getting it now, and I hope some of you can help me with my questions. Trust me, I have a lot)

By the way I'm in Portsmouth, Hampshire, England.

Being in Portsmouth you are in the right place to ask such questions. The Institute of Cosmology and Gravitation is based at the University of Portsmouth.