The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

Greetings fellow unbiased seekers of the truth. I am an avid researcher of science, especially Quantum Physics and matters pertaining to consciousness. I'm always interested in friendly discussions about any relevant topic.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

If anyone has any profound ideas or theories they would like to discuss, please don't hesitate to contact me. I am always in search of something exciting.

Hello everybody i am thrilled to have found a forum regarding so many sciences. My name is Emo i am from Bulgaria second year studying law in my home country. I am here to exchange opinions and learn new things. I am very interested in physics and psychology. I hope i will meet new friends. Thank you for having me :)

I dont know much about the site as this is my first visit for my child's project. I'm a 51 year old man with varied interests mainly acedemical & not experimental. Though would like to give articles I am unsure about the contents required on the site.

Jayenm

Hi, I'm Polly and I'm in finishing my B.Sc in environmental biology. I am interested in scientific journalism which is a a branch of journalism that uses the art of reporting to convey information about science topics to a public forum :)

Hello everybody, I came across this site few days ago and decided to register today in hopes of learning, sharing and exchanging with everybody here. In my free time I like to invent or think up ideas or problems and try to solve them. Since it's rare for anyone to just partner with anyone to discuss anything these days. I normally turn to forums to discuss anything that might be of interest to everyone. I'm hoping that will be the case with everybody here.

Providing energy for mankind's needs - is mainly an "Exergy problem".

Sophisticated demonstration models of alternative energy technologies for universities, schools and interested individuals, more about this at http://www.newenergyshop.com

Stirling Engines costs Rs: 2520/- and is available in India with http://www.stirling-motor.com call 9677228998

Hi,

I'm Sven - I wouldn't say i'm new here but i've not posted in this thread yet.

I'm from the UK, not studying anything but do have an interest in the way the world works.

I guess that includes Physcial Sciences, Astronomy & Cosmology, Theoretical Physics and Geology - Anything that explains how the world around me works is favourable to blind faith.

Hey there I'm a 3rd year nanotechnology student and I'm trying to immerse myself in science. I'm Eva and I'm new so looking forward to discussing some stuff with you guys!

Edited by Phi for All
removed duplicate post