The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

This is Sandeep.R.M, a final year engineering student. I am currently doing my final year project on Hovercraft, I have doubts on the discharge of air from the craft for its lift! If u have anything informative on this regard whether a full flow system or no flow system, please send it to me.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

This is Sandeep.R.M, a final year engineering student. I am currently doing my final year project on Hovercraft, I have doubts on the discharge of air from the craft for its lift! If u have anything informative on this regard whether a full flow system or no flow system, please send it to me.

Great, though I don't believe you. Welcome to the forums. :D

thanks...but what if i told you that I know for a fact [100%] got it, but by telling others I would only cause chaos and humans would think they have had it wrong for thousands of years?

thanks...but what if i told you that I know for a fact [100%] got it, but by telling others I would only cause chaos and humans would think they have had it wrong for thousands of years?

I think you may not be on the forums that you are looking for.

My name is not Aitor and I love all sciences. Yes, I do. There.

I am a Maths lecturer and I adore my job (talk of being sad!). My passion though is whatever pertains to Astrophysics, from star formation to planetary discoveries, through black holes, dark matter and just beautiful pictures from the Hubble Telescope, because science is the right amount of logical and imaginative endeavours. (cheesy but true)

And because I am not necessarily well in my head, I have created a world and let everyone enjoy it on my own website. :) How cool is that? (Do nerds do cool?)

Cheers

Aitor Pastomeytinn (not his name)

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Uh, nmicroscope, your link is like, so an advertisement for your products! Are you for real on this forum?

Hello everyone, i'm a chemistry student in canada, i came on here to get help from you guys in organic, i usually struggle in writing and discussing my reports, hope you guys can give me a hand once in a while

I thought for any new members that we have, it might be nice to introduce yourself. feel free to do so here :)

I'm new here. But i don't understand from what subject i can start with this community. I'm in hesitation. I'm reading and learning about this community. Trying to learn about this community. I heard a lot about this community and last I’m register here to stay of all touch. Anyone can help me?

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

I'm new here. But i don't understand from what subject i can start with this community. I'm in hesitation. I'm reading and learning about this community. Trying to learn about this community. I heard a lot about this community and last I’m register here to stay of all touch. Anyone can help me?

good day to you all or good evening.obviously Im new and im from a country where science will always be > promising future> and never be a >promising today>. Yup I am heavily sarcastic and a molecular biologist who has had enough of nothing . I am tired of trying to do some science in a place where it doesnt exist. In the meantime Ill have some questions about how to do this and how to do that. Duty calls! yours very truly and frankly, Veronika. :eyebrow::mad::cool:;):D:-(:):confused: