The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

Hi, I'm new too...forgot to introduce myself yet I posted some threads already. Apology for those geeks out there who happened to read my blogs. I think the main title is a little bit "too harsh".Sorry... to mellow it down, forget it and soon I'll change it into "Gravity Applied to THe Fundamental Laws of Physics", promise.

Hi! My name is Shou!

I'm a typical high school student(3rd year). Um... my dream is to become a polymath for the better of man and it's future. I found it necessary to join an internet forum to expand my knowledge of science to it's full potential. I don't know much about science now, so I am hoping to learn a lot from this forum. =]

Hi everyone. I'm a 35 year old Air Traffic Controller, amateur astronomer, and general "space stuff" and math enthusiast. I also have a passing interest in chemistry (having learned just enough to better understand my astro hobby).

I've been a lurker for a while, so thought I'd pass a note of appreciation to the staff and meaningfully contributing members of this site: thanks for your time and energy.

Assalam Alekum!

I'm Urooj from Pakistan. I'm a student of LWTR Avonics. I've joined the community to avail the important and latest information relating to science. I hope I'll be welcomed and you people will help me. Thank you

Hi,

My name is User1

Ive been around forums for a couple of years now and this one also looked nice.

Some might have seen my name around Sciencemadness or others.

I surely seen some familiar nicknames.

All one happy family right ?

I have no complete education in chemistry, i dropped out in the second year.

Well anyway that left me with some knowledge.

Iam enriched with a quite welll equiped lab and lots of glassware.

The chemicals are still growing day be day, seems like and addiction.

The parts that intrest my are energetics ( in a serious way) Anorganics and organics.

I think its important to take good care of oneself so i use a gassmask faceshielding etc.

Sometimes i can appear like a bitch, but iam just trying to be honest, that one of my downsides i guess :P..

Anyway, i just wanted to say hi to everyone.

Glad to be a part of the community.

I am a university student studying psychology, just finished my second year.

I enjoy playing guitar and doing yoga in my free time.

I am highly interested in studying alternative forms of clean energy, and building a world that works in harmony with Nature.

I look forward to sharing with and learning from you all!

:)