The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

Hi to all computer agents!! ehhee

Any way im james test from phil. im studying in UC, im a student now a days.. in a course of BSIT... 17 years old and love to surfing at the internate..

I'm here now to ask some help on how to dupe an items in a game of Warzone51.ru... or just e-mail me guys thank you!:)

Hi,

Megabrain here, moving from another forum, where I was a mod and kept things firmly in control, just a member here though (unless invited to crack the whip), old, retired and decrepit but not yet coprolitic or ophiolitic.

Lepton? why, I don't believe I have lepton anything or anyone for years...

Hi,

Megabrain here, moving from another forum, where I was a mod and kept things firmly in control, just a member here though (unless invited to crack the whip), old, retired and decrepit but not yet coprolitic or ophiolitic.

Lepton? why, I don't believe I have lepton anything or anyone for years...

Hi, welcome.

Lepton is your 'rank' which as you've been a mod I'm sure you understand, you'll work up through particles and then slow head towards "scientist"

Hello to everyone who's joined since I last posted in this thread!

hello all

My name's Hermann. I'm a PhD in nanomaterials, recently finished postdoc-ing in canada and the UK, and i've got myself a permanant job in newfoundland (canada), working as a chemistry instructor. I've started developing a bunch of demonstrations for my students and ran across this forum during my searches on the oscillating reactions, which I don't have any malonic acid for :0(

I might try it with citric acid....

• 2 weeks later...

hi im kaytie. im from winters california. im 11 and in 5th grade. i like ballet and my frends. and sience lol. my daddy is a colonel in the army and mom is a phisical therapist. i hav a brother named adam that is 17 to.

i like this forum cuz i can ask any question i can like think of and theres a million super smart peeps to answer lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all. I've been lurking around, and this place looks like a steaming pile of awesome. You may call me Cropduster. Fear not; this is a reference to the practice of spraying pesticides with biplanes, not the practice of spraying pedestrians with flatulence. For one thing, you need a pilot's license for the former, and Taco Bell for the latter.

In any case, howdy all, and do watch out for Schrodinger - 50% of the time, he kills cats every time.

• 2 weeks later...

You will find that I am kind of strange. I will ask about things that seem rather stupid, actually. If you have found something which answers one of my questions, please send me the link from which you found it. I need to give resource copyrights to the right people if I quote that information.

Other than that....HI!