The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

Hello, I'm a college student and crazy enough to be majoring in chemistry :cool: . But I find it the most interesting :) My name's actually Natalie. Umm, yeah, that's me. I have no life haha. I'm in organic chemistry right now as a sophomore, and I play tennis.

i'm quite proud of scipHun as a nickname. coming from science and fun or "pHun" with pH hehe. OR you could pronounce it "siphon".

• 2 weeks later...
Guest elsie

Hi I'm elsie. I'm 18 and from London (England) I'll be starting university this year, and will be studying Mech Eng. I'm basically here so that you can help me with my homework... ;)

Hi,

I'm Leto. I'm 16, and of average intelegence, I love science and math (also drama, accually, expecially drama). Anyways, I'll leave it at that.

Guest elsie
Hello elsie and everyone else...

Where are you hoping to study?

I haven't decided out of Bath, Durham or Exeter. I have lots of open days to go to!

I haven't decided out of Bath, Durham or Exeter. I have lots of open days to go to!

Come to Exeter, WE ROCK!!! (I'm not a big fan of Bath and never looked around Durham, and I am just a tiny ickle bit biased)

and hello Leto, enjoy being here ;D

Hey everyone!

Haven't posted in a while due to a whole assortment of occurences (internet went out for a few months, then laptop's battery died, then a whole battery of school projects since i'm a high school senior, etc.) but i'm back now. :D

Mmm, well...it's been a good few years since I was on this forum.

I decided to keep the username, even though it brings up memories of a scientifically ignorant spam monkey.

On that note, I'm glad to be back.

Edit: ...and time to change that avatar and signature.

Guest killercam2

Hello members, my name is Cam and I am in the process of completing my 2nd degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am having so much trouble understanding the concepts. Initially, I graduated with a degree in Sociology. A whole new world is opening up to me. Hence, I look forward to the support of the members on Scienceforum.

Thx:-)

Guest ScienceProf

Hey friends. I am new to SNF. I had no idea there was such a big science community around. I am excited and eager to start discussing.

Hi everyone! I'm new here. I've posted a few replies in the chemistry section already, but thought I should formally announce my arrival.

Just a little about me: I'm a third year chemistry student studying in the UK, on an integrated masters scheme. Next year I'll do my dissertation / project whatsadodit which im really looking forward too, since theres a few options for me since I have a some interests!

I hope to learn a little while I'm around here, and I apologise in advance for wrong answers, misinformation and lack of knowledge!

I hope to spread my enthusiasm for chemistry unto you all, and receive enthusiasm for other subjects while I'm here too!

Cheers,

Matt