The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

Hello every one. but let me tell you a little about my self. My mine is always racing with new ideas it’s probably the A.D.D. I spend more time out of the box then in. I look at the world more in a quantum physic kind of way have a deep understanding on anything mechanical. Brilliant at problem solving making thing work with the tools and supplies I got on hand. I’m a hands on and very quick at catching on. My people skills are grate and open minded. I self taught myself basic electronics I have pretty much all the tools in that field you get the idea.

• 1 month later...
Guest ChemGeek

I'm new here - can someone take me to your leader? I'm a HS chem teacher, and in the trenches with the "general" kids. Any advice is welcomed.

ChemGeek

Hello

Been hanging about for a while so let's see. I'm a bit older than most here, as long as we're not counting mental age, snuck up on me while I was not looking.

Managed to attend 3 Universities and 7 Colleges in my time, even taught some though former students might protest such a statement.

Was given a couple of pieces of paper from a few of them, degrees- restraining orders- bird cage liners? Things are a little hazy from those times.

Never accomplished anything of note in science, and decided I had enough of company politics to ever place myself in a postion where I might actually do so in the future.

Enjoy it far more as an interest than a job at this stage.

Mr D

Hi guys, I'm Ares925. It's my gamertag online if anyone cares.

You might regret using your tag from computer games here as soon as you start to get private messages telling you "hi, do you really like slaughtering? I like war, too" :D.

Hello again, My other account was Ares925 but I decided to make a new one when I realized that using an online gamertag on a science forum wasn't to bright. Sequence was the nickname my science fair advisor gave me for some odd reason and weird as it is I like it.

ah crap, I already made this account, what should I do now?

Hello again, My other account was Ares925 but I decided to make a new one when I realized that using an online gamertag on a science forum wasn't to bright. Sequence was the nickname my science fair advisor gave me for some odd reason and weird as it is I like it.

ah crap, I already made this account, what should I do now?

Mines my game tag, and my chat tag... :D

no one messages me :'(

Mines my game tag, and my chat tag... :D

no one messages me :'(

The problem is that you don't own enough. If you did, people would create accounts on SFN just to tell you that you really r0x0red at <insert game here> the previous night.

Anyways, welcome to all new members!

Guest Evening

Hi,

Now I'm going to do like the title and introduce myself a bit, brace yourselves, (I think I'm funny).

My friends call me Stray because I tend to wander around a lot. I didn't put my location in my profile because I rarely stay anywhere for more than 4 months. I went with Evening because that is the name of my character on WoW. I love to karaoke. I have a plethora of other hobbies and interests but what brings me here is a research paper I'm working on for school. It deals with the question, "are black holes different phases of elementary particles?" My professor thought joining a forum or discussion group might aid in my research so here I am, mildly frightened and riddled with spelling errors. I hope this all works out.

-One Hug

I have a plethora of other hobbies and interests but what brings me here is a research paper....
"... I would just like to know if you know what it means to have a plethora. I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora." -El Guapo :D

Hi there. Not much to say about me really. I've just started on my masters degree in theoretical physics, which is really exciting! That's all I can think of for now, just ask if you have any questions.

what a twisted view of exciting you have.

only joking. i know some people find stuff like that interesting. i prefer stuf i can actually see happenening.