The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

lmao @ davey jones

I'm a sixth form student, I don't know what I want to do in the future, hence the username, so I'm heading into the fog and just going with the flow. I find science interesting, particlarly Physics (but I only got a C in my exam so fat chance of me getting a degree in that), and everyone's saying I should go into medicene, but I don't find the area appealing.

Anyways, I found this forum through a search engine and I find it very helpful for my work. It's cool because you can be looking for something to help you, and get completely sidetracked and learn something at the same time! :D

Hey all, I'm a freshman Evolutionary Biology major. I spent six years in the Navy working as an Electronics Technician. While I have always been interested in science, it was my favorite class in HS, this is the first time I have actually seriously considered pursuing it as a career. The more I learn about how science works though, the more I feel it meshes very well with my personality.

Hi all, I publish the website EnvironmentalChemistry.com. I'm joining these forums in hopes of participating in interesting discussions, learning something new and maybe finding new writers. I may not post a lot in the beginning, but in time as I have something to contribute I will try to participate more.

Hi, I'm Matt from Milton Keynes, England

I am currently 16 and want to be a vet.

I am a great believer in science and enjoy every aspect of it

Hopefully joining these forums will help expand my knowledge of the scientific world and make some new friends :)

I have already learnt about Adamantium from one thread

So.... hi

Guest YellowMarker

Hi everyone!

I'm Stephen Carroll, from Houston, Texas.

I'm 15 years old, and a Freshmen in High School.

I like to yo-yo, swim, and of course, science!

See you all around the forum!

Yo, I Am 12 Years Old And I Like Chemistry, Sprechen Deutsch (Speaking German), Build Electronics, Programing In C, C+, Java, Java Script, Basic, Assembly, VB Script, XML, Visual Basic, Python, And HTLM.

Hi I'm sophster and am in the final, super tedious stages of writing up my PhD thesis. Somehow I have managed to go from being a traditional biochemist and molecular biologist to getting sucked into the weird and sometimes wonderful world of electrochemistry and physical chemistry. :rolleyes:

Guest vaseline

heyy, i'm vaseline!!

new here and hope to make lotsa friends =D

love bio science and pasta so much!!

see u around guys!

yup i'm new here. only five posts in history and this marks the sixth.

i'm sabbath, and that's not my real name. but then again it might be in the true and ancient harmonies...i'm only one year old. nah kidding. i'm actually sixteen, and currently reanimating my interest in science.

sadly, it was a passion lost...not entirely, just sort of blurred.

hope to learn and find humanoids wackier than me.

Hey everyone...i'm new here...so hope you'll all welcome me with open arms! Got introduced here by my sister. This site's layout is like this site i know...it's a good thing...it feels just like home.

Hey, I'm Phosphor-ing :) I love science and anything to do with chemistry. I also enjoy music. I play the drums and acoustic guitar. I hope to be going to college to be a chemical engineer soon, but I have to save a little longer to afford it. Anyway, I'll be posting from time to time and I hope to meet each and everyone of you.

Hello and namaste, SFN members.

I am Scarygeorge.

I am currently twenty-two years of age.

As for my intentions, let me just say that they are positive. And I hope to learn the way things work around here so that I may get up to speed.

I will most likely be doing more learning than teaching. But with time, this table might turn, and I may actually contribute.

Thank you, and I hope your stay with me is enjoyable.