The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

Hello, I've been lurking around in these forums for the last few days and decided to register.

I'm a senior highschool student in Canada, living in Vaughan of Ontario.

I've been seriously looking to join a community of people who both love the sciences and take it seriously, I had a bit of difficulty with this just wading through the heaping mess that is the internet. :P

Hey, I'm Mr. Blond. Yes, the misspelling is intentional. I'm a 24 year old high school drop-out; not by choice. I'm interested in all things scientific & love to learn. Lol, guess that means I'm a dork :D ! I'm out to learn anything & everything & eventually make my way to college. If I confuse you or annoy just ignore. I tend to think differently than most :cool: . I'm up for any topic of discussion just hit me up. I like looking into new theories & coming up with my own.

Quantum Entanglement..what's that, lol? Sounds fun!

My name is Lance Sexington, I'm a new member!!

I live in the great white north, aka, Canada. I go to the University of Calgary studying Computer Science and love all areas of science.

My hobbies include hockey (Go Oilers Go!!) and develouping web sites as well as playing the greatest drinking game alive, Dice Hockey!

hey... i'm uhh well, not called clarisse... that's actually the name of my cat which i think happens to be very intelligent as her owner (that's me)... only joking.. not that i dont consider myself to be smart... ja ja.... uhm.. the list of the things i like and interested in is quite enormous... but to keep it simple i love chemistry, art, maths, computer science and i have developed a new liking for psychology and cognitive science...

:P

Hello all! I am Marlon, I am 27 years old. I am an artist, reside in Canada.

My interests are science, art, music, internet, website creation, and other

things I try to find. I like to converse, think up idea's, work on projects,

and try to finish what I start.

Nice to meet ya'll also (the ones I were able to read cause there are lots of people

on here, was to overwhelmed to read everyones)

Peace!!!!! :)

da-ananana BATMAN!

Hi everybody....

I am Shyam from India....I am basically a computer science engineer but I would spread my tentacles everywhere because I simply love all the fields of science. People in this forum are really clever and I want to share knowledge with them

My goal is to create the unified theory which can explain all the events in this universe....I know this is a huge goal......But with SFN, I believe it is actually possible...

Regards...

Shyam

I'm Martian, and I find it amazing that technology has allowed us to introduce ourselves in such ways without feeling foolish. My real name is Leo. Now I feel foolish since someone will probobly steal my identity.

I like science as a hobbyist and am catching up on math.

Hello one and all.

I am a resident of Michigan, I am a huge science nerd, currently am a senior in high school, have already taken college chemistry and am in college biology (the hardest class in the school).

I've already been admitted into Michigan Technological University into the physics program and plan to study in physics, cold plasma, nanotechnology and theoretical physics as well as double minoring in mechanical engineering and business.

Umm... anything else?

Well, I look forward to talking with you all.

• 2 weeks later...