The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

Hello, my name is Rob. Just finished GCSEs and will be attending 6th form this year studying mathematics and physics amongst other things, although those are my favourite subjects. I also enjoy playing bass guitar, listening to music and reading (fiction such as science fiction and historical novels, and non-fiction mostly in the form of popular science).

Hello all. I have lurked these forums for a while now, and decided to register to start "voicing" my opinion in some debates. Looking forward to building with you all (some of you really need to limit the amount of time you spend here though ;) )

I'm a candian in ontario and am currently a senior in high school. Right now i'm taking chemistry and computer engineering. I've read a lot of books about current theoretical models of the universe (string theory, m-theory) and am very interested in learning more about the world around me.

I'm a candian in ontario and am currently a senior in high school. Right now i'm taking chemistry and computer engineering. I've read a lot of books about current theoretical models of the universe (string theory, m-theory) and am very interested in learning more about the world around me.

Me too actually. :)

Except for the part about taking chemistry and computer engineering. And the part about being a canadian in ontario and being a senior in high school.. hehe

Hey, starbug here, maybe you've heard of Red Dwarf??

I'm a senior in highschool whose interestes emcompass almost every field of science; likewise, I'm only moderately learned in each subject.

I can get down to some major biologizing, I study the periodic table for fun, and I desperately try to learn the math I need for physics since physics isn't a class taught at my school!!

Hi i'm aurora and i'm from frederick md. I have 2 cats and i like debating :):D

Hey! You stole my name ;)

Hi. I'm Aurora. I'm 16 and live in Scotland. I am a total geek (honestly, how many 16 year olds subscribe to New Scientist?!) and want to study Physics at university.