The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

Hi! I'm Lil'SciWizGal, and telling by my name i've got smarts for science. I really Love science & Astronomy. My favorite Subject in School is: "SCIENCE"! My Science Teacher, Ms.Stambaugh inspired me to want to become an Astronomer when I grow-Up. And I sticking to that Goal. Later, Science Inthueists!

I'm Daave and I've just started studying Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics for my 2nd last year of high school here in Sydney, Australia. I'm finding chemistry most interesting - but never turn down a good math problem.

Hi, I'm Soulestada. I am majoring in accounting, but I have always loved science---cosmology and astronomy are my favorites. I "shadowed" a physicist from Harvard for a few months, and I loved it! I think I've picked the wrong field to enter, but who says you can't go back to college!

Guest muralisankar

hi every one

i am an engineering student and need help with a bit of basic, intermediate and advanced science . hope to find answers here

thank you

Hi, my name is Zeo. I've been here for about two years (I took a long hiatus though), and I really enjoy what people have to say here. In any case, I just chill and listen, and lately, I've offered a lot of crap that comes out of my head. I'm 16 by the way, a little over my head, and a tad on the conceited side.

Have fun knowing me!

Hi my name is Katrina, I am 41 and a mum of three, plus two step daughters. I have absolutely no science knowledge what so ever, but probably more than my fair share of common sense mixed with a healthy abundance of total nonsense :confused:

I really like this forum, it is informative and funny and seems a good place to get an honest answer.

I am basically a people watcher rather than a in there and do it person, so find it equally compelling reading peoples minds on here as watching them in real life. :D

I'm 20 and was originally drawn into science by Capra's "The Tao of Physics." I am a student at a local community college and will be transfering to the University of Houston this summer. I have been trying to narrow down my decision on a major and have run through the options of kinesiology, botany, geology, enviornmental science, and gentics. Now I have decided that it would probably be best to major in biology and narrow it down in graduate school.

I look forward to learning a lot.

Hi ,

I'm a nursing student who likes reading anything from Socrates through to Hawking . I'm a lay person with basic knowledge on various areas of science and the arts . Lastly and to the most part , I'm here as I wish to learn and establish some elaborate detail into understanding all things from the cosmic body to the human mind .

And like Klanger I find this forum is also informative, funny and seemingly friendly .

Guest swim chick
Hi, I`m YT2095 and I`m a Sciencehollic <bows head in shame> :)

Yeah, well, i know almost everything about volcanoes :P

And i hate it :eek: i try to be cool, but in class my teacher always calls on me :mad: oh yeah, i'm also a geek at everything eles i do :-(

Yeah, well, i know almost everything about volcanoes :P

There is a special on the possibility of Yellowstone exploding coming on TV. I think it will be on the Science Channel or the National Geographic Channel. From what I've seen on the commercials, it looks like it will be good!