The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

Dan is my name. Scientist I'm not. I'm looking for the positive aspect of science, okay? I mean, the one that proves that the ethic that science can say THAT something happens, or HOW something happens is beneficial. I don't believe that science knows ever WHY things happen. Just how and that they do. Genetics is quite cool. How do i post a thread???

Guest mushhhy

Hello, I am new here, I need HELP. I am a physics student, and I am lost. I hope to get a little help from my friends

I am a physics student, and I am lost.
But hopefully you know at least how fast you're going. Welcome.
Hiya.. this looks creepily similar to PF' date=' but oh well :cool:[/quote']We've forgiven Physics Forum long ago. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Welcome.

Hi, I'm Kraft. Comes from my initials and a part of my university diet. 2nd year biochem student, but I like philosophy a lot more. Linked here from infidelguy.com came to be entertained by WILLOWTREE's debate, and decided to register.

Guest Droogs

hi there people just to say hello.

i love the astronomy, cosomologie and the quantum thing but have no qualifications other tha a lot of time on my hand the net and a tv.

i enjoy the theory and principles but dont ask me for a equation.

look forward to chating to all

if i haven't introduced myself, i'm mcoy...or you can call me karl. :D but i'd prefer to use and to be called using my Counter Strike codename. :D

came originally from the phils then went here to Aust.

OK well I've posted a few times and feel I should officially introduce myself:

Hello Skimmy here. I reside in Los Angeles, CA. I am primarily at universetoday.com as StarLab, and I am an admin of astronomytoday.com and astro-space.com which are both in dire need of new users, so please visit these forums, PLEASE! Anyways, happy to be here.

Hello everybody,

I am Sly.

I found this site while researching, seen a mistake about what a 'Blue Moon' was and felt it was my duty to sign up and post the correct information.

~Sly

Hallo! I called myself simple so no one could stalk me. It would also allow you to allow me to ask stupid questions, for I am simple and when immersed in thought I drown...

...save me...

and hi.