SFN The Musical

ed84c

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep sure, a computer scientist that leaves loads of food wrappers lying around his desk?

There will be a script 5614, and ill give links to the songs, so you download and listen to them whilts reading the script.

There will be a script 5614, and ill give links to the songs, so you download and listen to them whilts reading the script.

cool, how will the moded lyrics be recorded? it'd be interesting you re-recording all the songs!!! but then you might be a good singer, i dont know!

Guest bkronbergs

ME Me Me I WANT A PART LIKE THE OBSESSIVE BLOKE THAT REALLY LUSTS OVER A PHOTO OF SOMEONE, THEN MEETS THEM, REALISES THE PHOTO WAS ENHANCED, (COUGH JO JO COUGH), AND THEN LOBS THEMSELF UNDER A FAST MOVING MODE OF TRANSPORT PLEASE DONT SAY I AM TOO LATE!!!

"who wants to program 'SFN the game'?"

Lol. :> I can control a variable or two, C++ is too freaking awful, I know some Flash actionscripting though, but not enough to make a game. :)) I could however, make an animation where for example Sayo tries to take over the world by using a subliminal message in his posts that tells you to donate money to him, but that would be just silly.

And anyway, now I got to go and donate some money... Yes, all my money. Huh? I mean, do my homework. Yeah, that's right.

lol, i could also make a cartoon in flash, my only prob with flash animations is that i can never be bothered to draw the images, i always just get em from elsewhere and then they cool effects are easy to me.

although i spose i could use avatars.... but then again i think i'll leave a novel and a musical at that for now, unless someone has a good story line, but remember that cartoons take a while to make, you cant have much of a story as it'd take too long to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HEY! Can you please make me the role to be inthe Musical. I would like the role of a good person. Ok! Like a smart Science or astronomy stugdent, an astronomer, or an scientist.

Name:Kristine

Codename:Lil`SciWizGirl

Interests: Science & Astronomy

Favorite subject:Science

(at school) I'm really into anything dealling with Science

& Astronomy! I want to become an Astronomer when

I grow Up!

Inntrests:Science & Astronomy;Stargazing:(look at the night stars).

Personally:Smart, espelly when it comes to Science & Astronomy.

Looks: Blonde Hair & Blue Eyes.

(Long Blond Hair)

Can I please be a Science Wizz? Cuz You Have a Computer Wizz, Why not have an Science Wizz! Ok!

It would make me really happy to get one of the roles I sugested!

Please & Thank You,

~*~Lil`SciWizGirl~*~

well, i'l just follow LilSciWizGal's format:

Name: Karl

Codename: as seen on the left.

Interest:Science, Computers, Chess.....PC/PS2 games, Movies, rugby...GIRLS!!!

"Personally": reasonably good at science and maths.

Looks: Dark golden-brown eyes? long black hair (for a male), height is 5'7"....

Role i want to play....: a warrior? a soldier? a swat maybe?

(if there is some left and its not too late)

thanks again

mcoy®

_+_

• 3 months later...
I know i say this every holiday, but im gonna write it this holiday.
BWA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA ! :P

Now you have to do it or I will taunt you a second time.

• 4 years later...

A fun little thread that deserved some good- natured necromancy! I know this talk is all four years old, and whatnot, but it seemed twas cut off in an untimely fashion, for lack of a brilliant ending. Anyone with cool ideas who wants to join in the fun?

Or maybe this year we'll get a new cast...>:D Anyone got any worthy nominations?

[Greek Chorus runs onstage] :eek: