A Carnot engine operates between reservoirs at 20 and 200°C. If 10 kW of power is produced, the rejected heat rate is nearest

ahmedmoon

to the answer may be or approximately....

any way you find the efficiency and then the power delivered if it was 100% efficient in the end it's a matter of subtraction with the given power.

Edited by daniton

A Carnot engine operates between reservoirs at 20 and 200°C. If 10 kW of power is produced, the rejected heat rate is nearest

26.3 kJ/s

20.2 kJ/s

16.3 kJ/s

12.0 kJ/s

Above is full question please could help me

26.3 kJ/s

20.2 kJ/s

16.3 kJ/s

12.0 kJ/s

Above is full question please could help me

This forum is actually to help anyone despite there scientific knowledge and in this thread (homework help) we help, but we don't do.

In my previous post I try to show you how it is done. Just try it I'm sure you can get it.

If you follow it you should get 16.3

Total energy = work + change in heat .

Please help me ...

And now the equation for efficiency in terms of these? Identify which variable you already know, because you have enough information to solve for the unknown. (which studiot has pointed out)