the banks of time in space remain open for collection

Ron Bert

I do believe that it can be stated that the banks of time in space remain open for collection. It is only by our ignorance that methods have not been developed to take advantage of infinite voltage. We have yet to understand absolute fundamental reality and agreement has always been the challenge of unity. Everyone wants to be a star. In a world of schisms and cynicisms, it would appear a miracle to achieve our rise to the batteriless electric age, preferred over that of the fluid fire age that we find ourselves quagmired in. The greatest endeavors known in human history have always started with skeptics shouting impossible. If we are genuinely to achieve the greatness that can be had by the wonders of the universe, bestowed upon us all, it will only be realized when the humble rule over the arrogant. It will be then that the truth shall set us free to ride those horizons that now only dreams can know.

Edited by Ron Bert

I do believe that it can be stated that the banks of time in space remain open for collection. [...]

I cannot argue against your belief. You believe this, and that is a fact. I can only say that I do not share your belief... and that's where any discussion about belief will end.

[...] It is only by our ignorance that methods have not been developed to take advantage of infinite voltage. We have yet to understand absolute fundamental reality and agreement has always been the challenge of unity. Everyone wants to be a star. In a world of schisms and cynicisms, it would appear a miracle to achieve our rise to the batteriless electric age, preferred over that of the fluid fire age that we find ourselves quagmired in. The greatest endeavors known in human history have always started with skeptics shouting impossible. If we are genuinely to achieve the greatness that can be had by the wonders of the universe, bestowed upon us all, it will only be realized when the humble rule over the arrogant. It will be then that the truth shall set us free to ride those horizons that now only dreams can know.

Please notice that I did not shout "impossible". I merely asked a few questions.

Just to clarify, do you argue that evidence-based science is entirely on the wrong path, or do you just think that people should sometimes look outside the box?