GIANT CROSS ON THE SUN BAFFLES SCIENTISTS

sevenseas

I'd also like to know who the "baffled" scientists are.

I imagine the conversation went like this:

Person: Hello I'd like you to explain something to me

Scientist: Sure, what is it.

P: Look at this picture and tell me what you see.

S: . . . I see the sun?

P: IT'S A CROSS, THE END TIMES ARE NEAR. YOU HEATHENS ARE GOING TO HELL!!!!!!

S: What?

P: HA, I KNEW YOU COULDN'T EXPLAIN IT.

and baffled.

I think some religions love using the word "baffled" when talking about science. They use the alternate definition though, to restrict the free flow (of reason?) and prevent it from spreading. They hope science is baffled because they spend a lot of their time baffling it.

I would wager there is a high probability that they are exactly equal in their degree of truth.

You know...this topic is funny because even IF...there appeared to be a PERFECT CROSS created by Sun Flares or Sun Spots...all that would mean is..."Hey! Either X marks the spot and Marvin the Martian is about to Blow Away the SUN with his DESTRUCTO-BEAM...or Hey! There are two lines of Solar Flares intersecting each other on the Sun."

My point is...what the hell difference does it make regardless of the pattern a person might Matrix as they look at ANYTHING?

Right now I am seeing an outline of what appears to be the body of Brittney Spears on my cold and sweating moisture BEER CAN.

Does that mean I am going to get to sleep with her?

Split Infinity

Right now I am seeing an outline of what appears to be the body of Brittney Spears on my cold and sweating moisture BEER CAN.

Does that mean I am going to get to sleep with her?

It means you've been primed to process visual information erotically, probably from being exposed to some sort of erotica within the last couple days.

Priming is an implicit memory effect in which exposure to a stimulus influences a response to a later stimulus. It can occur following perceptual, semantic, or conceptual stimulus repetition. For example, if a person reads a list of words including the word table, and is later asked to complete a word starting with tab, the probability that he or she will answer table is greater than if they are not primed. Another example is if people see an incomplete sketch that they are unable to identify and they are shown more of the sketch until they recognize the picture, later they will identify the sketch at an earlier stage than was possible for them the first time.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priming_%28psychology%29

Edited by Mondays Assignment: Die

It means you've been primed to process visual information erotically, probably from being exposed to some sort of erotica within the last couple days.

Well...I play and tour in a signed Rock Band as well as live with a very beautiful lady...My Girl...who is both beautiful inside as well as outside. So I would have to say....ABSOLUTELY...I am definitely exposed to visual as well as physical erotic data...and a hell of a lot more frequent than just every couple of days! LOL!

As for my mind Matrixing Brittney Spears...for a while back there...a person could not get away from seeing her either on in the news or on TV performing or pictures of her on the Internet when she was what can only be described as being in a Train Wreck.

And as everyone knows...you don't want to look but you just can't take your eyes off such a wreck!

Split Infinity