GIANT CROSS ON THE SUN BAFFLES SCIENTISTS

sevenseas

Update Manager says there are exactly 100 updates available. Holy crap! I need a numerology reference!

100 updates are for modernizing your computer, or giving it modern-eyes. In American darts, bulls-eyes are worth 100 points. Modern bulls are called steers, and they have their testicles removed, making these male offspring very angry. Male offspring = sons, angry = cross, and there you have it: cross sons becomes cross on the sun, and we should all dash (or dart) to the nearest church.

It's all part of the mystery that only the TRUE believers understand (but can't really explain to anyone else).

The believers are eager for a sight of a miracle. And they see them in their imagination in whatever case: in mirages, in cosmic objects, even in the forms of a potato or in the graffiti that left fire on a toast. There is nothing wrong to mock.
But what to say when the icon of modern physic and math. using phenomena that he has seen only in his imagination, declare: Let it be light! And lo and behold the light appears ….and the day and night began ---- nevertheless the sun he creates some billion years after.

I'll be impressed when the Goddess blots out the sun to show all people her power! Nov the 3rd 12:47:36 UT

That's nothing. According to my calculations, Russell's teapot will eclipse the sun when anthropologists discover Noah's ark.

Edited by Mondays Assignment: Die

The cross appeared on May 13 2013 with the biggest solar storm this year.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/05/13/major-solar-flare-erupts-from-sun-strongest-2013/

http://www.space.com/21114-solar-flares-sun-photos-x-class-2013.html

THE STORM COLLAPSED NASA SOLAR SENSORS

4tNeLK1.jpg

If you don't know already...when a person looks at ANYTHING...the Human Brain will do what is known as MATRIXING. A person does this all the time when they say...look at some clouds in the sky and say...Ohhh...that one looks like a Duck and the other cloud looks like a dog!

It is done and reported a lot in the news as far as when a person see's Jesus in a Taco or the Virgin Mary in a Pizza. Then the next thing you know the Taco is on E-Bay being sold for $5000 to some Highly Religious Sap until the Taco get's shipped to this person and once the Taco is disturbed in shipping...the face in the Taco now looks like Gerry Garcia!

At this point the Taco goes back on E-Bay and is sold to some Grateful Dead fan for two Fan-Recorded Dead Shows done in 1969!

People are Hard Wired to find patterns in anything and especially Facial Patterns as this is something people have been doing since Birth when they have to recognize which face is Mom's.

Split Infinity

If you don't know already...when a person looks at ANYTHING...the Human Brain will do what is known as MATRIXING. A person does this all the time when they say...look at some clouds in the sky and say...Ohhh...that one looks like a Duck and the other cloud looks like a dog!

It is done and reported a lot in the news as far as when a person see's Jesus in a Taco or the Virgin Mary in a Pizza. Then the next thing you know the Taco is on E-Bay being sold for $5000 to some Highly Religious Sap until the Taco get's shipped to this person and once the Taco is disturbed in shipping...the face in the Taco now looks like Gerry Garcia!

At this point the Taco goes back on E-Bay and is sold to some Grateful Dead fan for two Fan-Recorded Dead Shows done in 1969!

People are Hard Wired to find patterns in anything and especially Facial Patterns as this is something people have been doing since Birth when they have to recognize which face is Mom's.

Split Infinity

MATRIXING ? Wiktionary doesn't list matrix as a verb nor does it have a definition for MATRIXING - seems like a psychobabble terms to me; and every link I see on a google search is pretty dubious. If you want to read up on the known psychological phenomenon - try searching on Pareidolia a/o Apophenia

MATRIXING ? Wiktionary doesn't list matrix as a verb nor does it have a definition for MATRIXING - seems like a psychobabble terms to me; and every link I see on a google search is pretty dubious. If you want to read up on the known psychological phenomenon - try searching on Pareidolia a/o Apophenia

Oh for crying out loud! Are we being a bit Nit Picky?

Link...http://www.uropa.org/Pareidolia-matrixing.html

Link...http://paranormal.about.com/od/ghostphotos/ig/Photos-That-AREN-T-Paranormal/Pareidolia.htm

Link...

Now...I have just provided 3 Links not so much for the purpose of explaining this issue but to show you that the soon to becoming a REAL BOY....er....I mean....REAL WORD....MATRIXING....as I am certain that within a few years or sooner we will be watching or reading the News and be told or read that the Merriam-Webster Dictionary has added these NEW THREE WORDS this year.....

#1. Matrixing...Noun...the human brains penchant to see or hear familiar patterns in audio and especially faces in any visual data. example/ By matrixing, Jane saw the face of Jesus Christ in her quesadilla.

Matrixing...Adverb...example/ Jane was matrixing.

Split Infinity

Anyways...the Human Brain will find patterns by association within anything a person see's or hears. It has also been proposed that our senses of Taste and Touch will collect data that our brain will also Matrix...but just not to the extent audio or visual data can be.

When anyone looks at...let's see...a wooden door that has been stained so we can see the wood grain. I am looking at one right now and as I just THINK about faces I immediately can see about...11 faces right off the bat. When I look at each of these faces...I can see one that looks like and Old Man...one that looks like Bob Dylan...etc.

That's how it works.

Split Infinity

Nasa is blocking all SOHO SPACECRAFT images showing a giant cross on the sun (EIT 304 to the right)

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime-images.html

http://helioviewer.org/?date=2013-05-18T01:19:44.000Z&imageScale=4.8408818&centerX=0&centerY=0&imageLayers=%5BSOHO,EIT,EIT,304,1,100%5D

jXOi6W2.gif

Here is data FROM SDO SPACECRAFT still not blocked

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/74899-giant-cross-appears-on-the-surface-of-the-sun/

Edited by sevenseas

Plenty of data is still there, as your own link shows. We haven't reached the 12-hour interval in between shots that you can see on nearly every set of pictures. But there are still pictures from around 0100 this morning.

I am curious as to why the pictures yesterday were at an odd time (around 1400 instead of 1300), as well as what the pixelated image is, but you are jumping to conclusions.

=Uncool-