Virtual Circuit Board

SplitInfinity

After talking to some people about Superconductivity...and how much of a pain it is to have to cool certain materials using Liquid this and that to extremely cold temps. just to get Superconductivity...I started to talk about a Holographic Circuit Board as well as using a method of EM broadcast to send such energy directly to where it was needed without needing such materials.

Now there are a few things on the net about such types of Virtual Circuits. My question to the engineering crew here is...not if it possible but how long will it be before it is widely used?

Split Infinity

Regrettably:

- I see no firm relationship between superconductivity and a circuit board

- Nor with EM broadcast, or a loose one at best

- I ignore what a holographic circuit board might be

- Googling "Holographic Circuit Board" answers nonsense and links to crank forums.

So could you check whether your sources make sense, and maybe give us more details (sensible ones)?

Until then, I answer the question you don't want, and with "NO".

Regrettably:

- I see no firm relationship between superconductivity and a circuit board

- Nor with EM broadcast, or a loose one at best

- I ignore what a holographic circuit board might be

- Googling "Holographic Circuit Board" answers nonsense and links to crank forums.

So could you check whether your sources make sense, and maybe give us more details (sensible ones)?

Until then, I answer the question you don't want, and with "NO".

OK...the search for a Superconductive Material that can be at Room Temp. and not have to be under any specific pressure as there are such materials that are superconductive under certain pressures at or near room temp...anyway's...we would not need to use such materials if a method can be developed to either use an EM broadcast at specific alternating frequency, duration and modulation of combinations to be Broadcast in a method first developed by Tesla but still have some room to be refined...that would allow energy supply without resistance and at an almost zero energy loss thus super efficient in order to increase speed of everything from computers and soon to be Quantum Computers to everyday electronic devices.

There are not many links about such things but their are links to a person who works at Microsoft who is on this path as well as there is a U.S. Patent out and that you can find detailing a Holographic Circuit.

When I get some time and inclination I will look them up and provide links.

Split Infinity...p.s...Just because a person might not know about something...doesn't mean it does not exist or is being developed.

Also...a Search is only as good as what is being used as key words to run that search. This is mostly due to the reality that such advancements are not widely advertised for many reasons from Defense issues to funding and to making a lot of money.

Would your web search dexterity indicate us a description of the material you mention, superconductive at or near room temperature? At whatever pressure.

Here are a few needing or not needing extreme pressure...

...http://www.technologyreview.com/view/509081/best-of-2012-room-temperature-superconductivity-found-in-graphite-grains/

...http://www.superconductors.org/28c_rtsc.htm

...http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=superconductor-breaks-high-temperature-record

Split Infinity