Career Questions Help?!

Dovahkiin

I have posted this in Biology and Earth Sciences. Hi everyone I am taking a course on career exploration and one of the things I have to do is interview some people who are in careers of which I am studying for (Natural Sciences at the moment). If anyone has a moment to answer some Q's I will post them here and you can reply or PM me the answers. Thanks if you have time!

1. What is your job?

2. What do you like most about you job and why?

3. How did you decide to get into this field and what steps did you take to enter the field? What alternative ways can one enter this field?

4. What training would you recommend for someone who wanted to enter this field now?

5. What is the salary ranger for a person in this field? Entry to top level salary?

6. What personal qualities do you feel are most important in your work and why?

7. What are the tasks you do in a typical workday? Would you describe them?

8. What types of stress do you experience on the job?

9. What types of people survive and do well in this field?

10. Are resumes important in getting a job here?

11. What are the opportunities for promotion?

12. Is this field expanding? Taking any new directions?

13. What related occupations might I investigate?

14. Can you give me the names of three other people who share your enthusiasm for this kind of work? How can I contact them? (Optional)

15. Is there anything else about this field that would be helpful for me to know?