Can principles in the MACRO level give insights into the Quantum level (split from spin)

Mike...Photons or Electrons...whatever...we are talking about Particle/Wave Forms.

Photons or Electrons at frequency shows us how such a Wave has such Quanta existing in Non-Linear Time as well as having two or more functions.

This shows us that calculation of Quanta...can only show Indeterterminate Value as well as Probability of effect into the infinite.

Split Infinity

Yes . Well I do want to follow this line in far more depth, because I really think that the electron to photon transition is a very interesting and important region.

OK, find them. This is science. When it comes time to say what we know, what's been modeled and experimentally confirmed, "gut" feelings don't count for anything.

Swansont...I know that Mike has presented some things that cannot be so...especially when he starts talking about Quantum/Macro Scale associations...as I agree with you that his proposed concepts are flawed.

But I would ask you to go easy on Mike as he has brought up a few things that do beg for answers to such questions.

Now as I have stated...the Quantum World does not act like the Macro...Celestial Body Gravitational model. In fact no one has EVER shown a connection other than all Matter and Energy is comprised of Quantum Particle/Wave Forms.

Still...every now and then I find Mikes posts to be able to show me a perspective which allows me to think and develop ideas. Such ideas may not be based upon his theories...but his questions do and have been beneficial...at least so I believe.

Split Infinity

OK, find them. This is science. When it comes time to say what we know, what's been modeled and experimentally confirmed, "gut" feelings don't count for anything.

SplitInfinity

Mike...Photons or Electrons...whatever...we are talking about Particle/Wave Forms.

Photons or Electrons at frequency shows us how such a Wave has such Quanta existing in Non-Linear Time as well as having two or more functions.

This shows us that calculation of Quanta...can only show Indeterterminate Value as well as Probability of effect into the infinite.

Split Infinity

ELECTRON - PHOTON CROSS BOUNDARY INTERFACE : MICRO-MACRO : MACRO/MICRO :

At first , although equally complicated I would like to start as EVIDENCE of a cross boundary link (model link) , as partial proof that one is justified in bringing aspects of Macro characteristics well beyond the atomic border into modeling in the Micro world within the atomic domain. say the electron.

USING Electro- Magnetic Radiation as [ Radio Transmission from/Reception to a Dipole Antenna ]

RADIATION IN SPACE OF RADIO WAVES

post-33514-0-81877000-1364978252_thumb.j

MACRO [ PHOTONS in SPACE ] MICRO [Conduction Band Electrons near ATOMS ]

After a 100 years of development of techniques in Radio transmission, roughly speaking signals are produced BY ELECTRONS FLOWING AS A SIGNAL ,as a waveform ( speaking the words in your mobile phone ) are changed into electrical currents. These are changed into electro-magnetic signals of sufficient frequency ( vibrations per second, 100's of millions per second). These E-M (Electro-Magnetic signals Travel down transmission lines in your Mobile phone hand piece to a small internal Antenna (Where electrons flow to the empty end of the dipole Antenna) . Local or nearby E-M fields are generated in the space near your mobile by the electron movement . Then at a small distance away, (called the far field ) AND THIS IS THE AMAZING BIT the E-M fields become self perpetuating free standing oscillating E-M fields , and hare off into space as PHOTONS [Quantum Bubbles of Electro -Magnetic Waves] at 186,000 miles per second (300.000 Km/Sec) to your nearest Cell Phone network Receiving station. probably on top of some large Mast. Then a reply from whoever you are talking to ( as they INITIATE a reply to you) in the reverse direction, namely via the mast antenna to your mobile phone.

Why does this work so well ? Because through SPACE ELectro Magnetic waves ( in Photon Form ) have gone through a PHASE TRANSITION. They will travel in a particular photon's direction . They would continue to travel to the far edge of the universe. ( so we are led to believe ! ).

It is only you , who have to put energy in to your mobile phone by the battery, and the Cell phone network who have to put energy into their Transmitters. Once the photon bubble of E-M waves is produced it goes through Space with no further requirement for energy ( for ever ( humm for ever ? well ! )

Thus Electro magnetic waves as described by James Clark Maxwell work . This is the thin thread through space.

Should you require to read in more depth then see following Reference .

Ref :- http://en.wikipedia....netic_radiation

. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Edited by Mike Smith Cosmos

Thus Electro magnetic waves as described by James Clark Maxwell work . This is the thin thread through space.

Electromagnetic waves as described by James Clark Maxwell don't explain why 10.2 eV worth of radio waves won't excite a Hydrogen atom to its first excited state, but 10.2 eV worth of 121.56 nm radiation will, and why it's impossible to produce any radiation whatsoever that has 10.2 eV of energy that has a wavelength shorter than 121.56 nm

Electromagnetic waves as described by James Clark Maxwell don't explain why 10.2 eV worth of radio waves won't excite a Hydrogen atom to its first excited state, but 10.2 eV worth of 121.56 nm radiation will, and why it's impossible to produce any radiation whatsoever that has 10.2 eV of energy that has a wavelength shorter than 121.56 nm

Is this an unsolved problem at the moment ? If so I will investigate further. Or are you probing me.?

Is this an unsolved problem at the moment ? If so I will investigate further. Or are you probing me.?

No, it was solved in 1905 by Einstein describing the photoelectric effect, and the existence of photons with quantized energy.

No, it was solved in 1905 by Einstein describing the photoelectric effect, and the existence of photons with quantized energy.

You mean this was his experiments finding that Infra red was not energetic enough to cause electrons to be emitted.from a surface or element . But ultra violet was capable to produce the emission of electrons from a surface or element . So there was a minimum frequency thus minimum energy from E =h f. Building on Plank and his constant h .

And I presume from what figures you have quoted,, without doing the maths, that the radiation frequency corresponding to a wavelength of 121.56 nm that this is the ionisation energy thus f from f=E/h Where E =ionisation energy )

Where c speed of light = wavelength x frequency

My word, this is like being back in University, When I am on the borderline of dementia. No wonder I prefer models, concepts and illustrations.

The Next Thread running from Micro to macro and Macro to micro is:

. Attraction - Repulsion

I must say for years my observation has been, that at a human and animal level there appears to be an issue that occupies a large proportion of individuals interests,activities and mental pre-occupation. That is the attraction of one person for another.( or one animal for another)

My reasoning has been ,that should it be so significant at this level, its likely this must have emanated from some core pattern in the very small and very far back in time.

I believe a simple investigation shows this to be so . What with Male and Female at one Macro Level down to Positive and Negative at the Micro level give evidence as this to be so without dispute.

The tracing this as a thread through the Micro/Macro boundary .may show interesting features to give possible details or side issues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A thread to follow on is that of LIFE .

~~ The origin of Life ~~~~ Cell and Cell division ~~~~ DNA ~~~~~ Natural Selection ~~~~ Life as we Know it Now ~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Thread running from Micro to macro and Macro to micro is:

. Attraction - Repulsion

I must say for years my observation has been, that at a human and animal level there appears to be an issue that occupies a large proportion of individuals interests,activities and mental pre-occupation. That is the attraction of one person for another.( or one animal for another)

Or even a person for an animal.

How does this tie in to quantum mechanics?

Neither the above post, nor just about any other by that author has anything at all to do with science or the scientific method.

Thats one hell of a thing to say about A) ALL of Life B) The Universe and C) Everything

True its not about i pods, ear pods and throat pods , but it is about REAL things in the Universe like :

PERSONS-ANIMALS STARS-LIGHT EVERYTHING MATERIAL and WAVELIKE

We must not become detached from REALITY

Or even a person for an animal.

How does this tie in to quantum mechanics?

Very neatly . Which I will go on to prove. But its 12.12 am in Britain . so zz

Thats one hell of a thing to say about A) ALL of Life B) The Universe and C) Everything

True its not about i pods, ear pods and throat pods , but it is about REAL things in the Universe like :

PERSONS-ANIMALS STARS-LIGHT EVERYTHING MATERIAL and WAVELIKE

We must not become detached from REALITY

Very neatly . Which I will go on to prove. But its 12.12 am in Britain . so zz

Mikey...Uhhh! What are you doing to me?

I just previously went out on a limb defending you as I think even if some of your ideas are flawed...your questions asked are not...and then you do...(WHAT IS QUOTED ABOVE)...to little ol'...well...maybe not so little...but....AAAHHHH!

What I am upset about believe it or not...is when you said...True its not about i pods, ear pods and throat pods , but it is about REAL things in the Universe like....I QUOTED IT FROM ABOVE....THAT is what you said.

Now when a person reads what you posted above it...well...How can it be about...EVERYTHING...as you so stated when...EVERYTHING...does not include i pods, ear pods and throat pods...I am assuming the last two listed are from the movie...Body Snatchers?

As I have stated before...everything means....EVERYTHING...whether we like some of those things or not. Some of the things that make up everything may not be things at all as an IDEA, EMOTION, A LACK OF EMOTION, A LOVE OR HATE....A DREAM....these are all part of EVERYTHING thus EVERYTHING is comprised of things that are both tangible and not tangible.

Words or Grunts are part of everything and are a part in various ways as a Grunt is a word...it could be ink on a paper or light on a computer screen or a sound thus it would have a FORM as a Kinetic Energy induced Sound Wave within our Atmosphere or perhaps underwater.

Thing is....I could go on all day...and the next day....till the next week, next month...next year...everything is THAT BIG!

Please refer to it as such as well as upgrade from a person holding you underwater while Lightning Bolts are striking you to....Detonation of a Thermonuclear Weapon! LOL!

Split Infinity

Well you can take that route or assume the dog is running > c to meet the duck and thus create an illusion of being everywhere at the same time in observations assuming c = max. Either way you assume something. In the one you believe in magic and in the other in hidden variables. I.e. as long as you stay within the confines of where QM is known to work relative to GR you can state that QM isn't magic but observed science. If you broaden the question, such as: how to marry QM to GR? then QM becomes belief in magic, unless you accept speeds > c outside the areas where the workings of QM & GR can be observed. Logical evidence based dictate on what is probable, need of the latter is inherent because of inherent missing data to clench the issue.

Interesting Logic. But of course that is your craft !

Hang About ! You want me to go faster than the speed of light at 300,000,000 meters per second when I can not catch these d.. ducks going 3 meters per second at full throttle. You have got to be joking !

post-33514-0-76850900-1368602337_thumb.jpg

Mikey...Uhhh! What are you doing to me?

I just previously went out on a limb defending you

Please refer to it as such as well as upgrade from a person holding you underwater while Lightning Bolts are striking you to....Detonation of a Thermonuclear Weapon! LOL!

Split Infinity

Your orders sir !

post-33514-0-94241800-1368603906_thumb.jpg

Hang About ! You want me to go faster than the speed of light at 300,000,000 meters per second when I can not catch these d.. ducks going 3 meters per second at full throttle. You have got to be joking !

Ah, sorry thought that you where talking about a metaphorical dog and dito duck. Got you wrong then.

attachicon.gifDSCF3182.JPG

Your orders sir !

attachicon.gifThermo.jpg

Mike...I gotta admit...I was wondering how you were going to fit in the nuke! LOL!

That pic should be handing in the LOUVRE!

Split Infinity

The attraction repulsion thread does cross the Macro-Micro boundary again at the Sub atomic - external to the individual atom region

attachicon.gifMACRO MICRO BOUNDARY.jpg

Mike....as to the comparison between the Macro-Universal Scale and the Micro-Quantum Scale....the level of difference and disparity is so great it is difficult for me to even type an analogy to show it.

If we look at Quantum Chromodynamics...QCD...NOT Quantum Electrodynamics...QED...which I just had an argument with someone over because he confused the two...but looking at QCD...the ATTRACTION OR BOND that exists between Quark/Gluon to another Quark/Gluon...the Quanta that make up HADRONS...ie....Protons, Neutrons, Pions....is so great that when attempting to separate two Quarks...the amount of force between two Quarks does not diminish as they are attempted to be separated as the amount of energy or force applied to separate them increases all the way and up to INFINITY as the energy applied to separate would increase if possible to INFINITY.

Thus such Quanta are forever bound as Proton or Neutron.

Now there is nothing in the Macro-Universal Scale that can show us this type of behavior as far as attraction and even in the case of a Black Hole that achieves a state of Singularity...such a state...Singularity or One Dimensionality makes invalid the argument as such a Black Hole would swallow into it's singularity anything be it Matter or Energy and once swallowed by Singularity it never comes back out.

Thing is...since we are now talking about Singularity....we are now talking about ATTRACTION at the Macro-Level that is no longer in the same Space/Time Universal Geometric Dimensionality thus it is not comparing an attraction or Bonding within our Universal Space/Time Reality as at the point a Black Hole achieves SINGULARITY...the Black Hole is no longer apart of our Universe as it has now become a DOOR OR BIG BANG EVENT creating another Universal Reality.

There are no words or states or conditions that can either be compared or stated as similar between the realities of the Macro-Universal Scale and the Micro-Quantum Universal Scale.

The two states and issues are INCOMPATIBLE and if someone ever does develop and understand how to use it...the UFT or Unified Field Theory....which is the GOLDEN BULLET to answer all question...have a way to connect the Micro with the Macro....and utilize Matter to Energy or Energy to Matter conversion....all the problems that exist in the world would END OVERNIGHT! It is that BIG!...and I am sure you know this.

This is why I have stated again and again...no one is going to find a connection to the Micro to the Macro using a ONE UNIVERSE BASED EQUATION OR FORMULA.

The ONLY WAY that I can see this being possible to develop an equation is to use a MULTIVERSAL SYSTEM. If Photons are existing as Particle and Wave and can travel at 186,282 miles per second...have more than one FUNCTION as well as exist as a VIRTUAL PARTICLE that is not bound by linear time as well as Photons exist at INFINITE POSITIONS within their WAVELENGTH so are everywhere along that wavelength thus existing both in LINEAR TIME AS WELL AS NON-LINEAR TIME.

If Quantum Particle/Wave Forms can do that...and they DO...and our Photon exists....but doesn't...but does...at INFINITE POSITIONS WITHIN THE WAVELENGTH....thus is a Virtual Particle....HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A SINGLE ELECTRON BE EVERYWHERE ALONG THE WAVELENGTH AS WELL AS BE SHOWN TO HAVE TWO OR MORE FUNCTIONS!!!???

Sorry about the cap lock but this is the KEY to EVERYTHING....and I know how much you would like to properly define EVERYTHING! Well...Mike...this is it!

Split Infinity

Mike....as to the comparison between the Macro-Universal Scale and the Micro-Quantum Scale....t.............................

...................................................................................ABOVE POST.....................................................

Well...Mike...this is it!

Split Infinity

humm! Need to think about that a bit .

I am off to italy in a weeks time . June 1st Up a mountain. ( no internet ) Gone for a couple of weeks. Back Mid June 2013

Keep things intact till I return .

The hounds are gathering at the door. . My threads may be torn to shreds while I am away !

post-33514-0-62619300-1369205609_thumb.jpg

Mike