Earth's Orbiter

litmus

What if the earth's solar system is not what is understood like nine planets revolving around the sun with their individual moons! What if the solar system, the sun, planets, moons are itself a trajectory in space time continuum!!!

And they all move in varied time phases but correspond to one another!!! Like suppose the 'big bang' theory as told by H.G.Wells 'the time machine' author what if the red planet is a time phased disintegrating dead star 'Mars' considered to be earth!!!

What if then the solar system are itself the phases of earth's orbiter in varied time zones!

Now then how can one explain 3700 satellites orbiting over earth? What if the satellites are not moving at time t in space but still moving in orbit over earth's rotation!

Edited by litmus

I see in my mind's visions that many of you work in a tall building in some european country, many of you are old scientists(67 year olds +) supported by young(34 to 46 year old) spectacled undercover science men! You people work away from NASA? But this is the first oldest science forums of america servers!

What if this internet too is a space link device? So could i be talking over with a cosmonaut in space at this moment?

Edited by litmus

What if this internet too is a space link device? So could i be talking over with a cosmonaut in space at this moment?

Astronaut Chris Hadfield apparently spends a ton of time on the internet while in space, answering questions on Reddit and posting videos of low-g experiments and junk. So people have experienced what you just described.

http://www.reddit.com/search?q=hadfield