Dual Universe Theory

PureGenius

I will in the future refrain from expounding upon my theory until such time as penalization is removed from the equation I can understand the need to keep crazy theories from populating this forum though my theory is radical I have put a large amount of thought into it. Let me put out this way if all things in nature are cyclical wouldn't it also make sense that the universe is also cyclical in in its motions.My theory accounts for this also I have dozens of examples of why my theory explains more than the current model used today. Moderators let me know if that would be ok ?

Edited by PureGenius

My theory accounts for this also I have dozens of examples of why my theory explains more than the current model used today.

I think that if you want this thread to continue then you should tell us something of your theory, otherwise what is there is discuss?

That said, if you really have such a theory then write it up and submit it to a journal. That way it will get peer-reviwed by experts in the field.

Edited by ajb