I'm a columnist!

Cap'n Refsmmat

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/User:Cap%27n_Refsmmat/ScienceNews

After a bit of debate, I made a column on Wikinews (a news source that anybody can edit. It's a wiki, like wikipedia) that is all about science and technology news. It's only two days old, so don't expect too much right now.

Much of the material is also from my little-used blog which was for the same purpose.

However, on Wikinews, I hope to get more attention so I can continue and make this a great souce for science news.

It is a free-for-all. That's why I can do this. It also doesn't qualify under the "opinion articles poll" (which isn't going towards opinion articles) because the column is factual.

I guess the only other editors are the people who want to edit it for me. If you look under the history you will see one or two who decided to help.

Editorial involvement is not just editing, so the usual Wiki contributors don't really satisfy my question. I will look on the about pages for how they plan to develop the service (you might have noticed the "please give us time..." hint on the front page.)

It is a free-for-all. That's why I can do this. It also doesn't qualify under the "opinion articles poll" (which isn't going towards opinion articles) because the column is factual.

What do you mean free-for-all? I don't know what that means.

Oh, and congrats on being a columnist.

• 1 month later...