What I Learned this Weekend

ydoaPs

This weekend, I went to a certain 'Museum' and learned quite a bit. For instance, how antibacterial resistance works:

11986_10151554692039168_330395909_n.jpg

I also learned that the ancient Greeks in Athens mocked Paul and Christianity over 500 years before Paul was even born. Unfortunately, I didn't think to take a picture of that one.

I feel the message there is that if you don't want mutant bacteria don't take antibiotics. I support this message in this 'museum' and hope it promotes natural selection, showing the survivors the way it works. Two birds with one stone.

I feel the message there is that if you don't want mutant bacteria don't take antibiotics. I support this message in this 'museum' and hope it promotes natural selection, showing the survivors the way it works. Two birds with one stone.

Natural selection kills.

You don't want to live (strictly speaking: to die) in a society without antibiotics.

What do you mean with "Two birds with one stone"?

that with one stone (Natural selection) you kill 2 humans, then you should correct it and state with one stone millions of birds.

I also learned that the ancient Greeks in Athens mocked Paul and Christianity over 500 years before Paul was even born. Unfortunately, I didn't think to take a picture of that one.

What kind of "museum" was that?

Natural selection kills.

You don't want to live (strictly speaking: to die) in a society without antibiotics.

What do you mean with "Two birds with one stone"?

that with one stone (Natural selection) you kill 2 humans, then you should correct it and state with one stone millions of birds.

What kind of "museum" was that?

Actually, if you want to get technical, Natural Selection allows a more fit individual to reproduce more. So I could just be saying I want them to be sterile. Also, when using an idiom meaning is implied and does not have to be literal. Thus why an idiom is considered figurative language. But who wants to get technical when making a joke about a Creationist Museum.