BNP's XMAS party ruined

bloodhound

The BNP sounds like the KKK.

Very similar, but they lack the clan's well known intellect and charm.icon7.gif

Bloodhound, brilliant story. The way to deal with the BNP is either by ignoring them, or ridiculing them. Ridiculing them is so much more fun. This shows them up so clearly for the bigoted idiots they are. The DJ now has a story he'll be telling for decades. Hopefully when he tells it to his grandchildren they will say 'What's the BNP?'

To think of the BNP as inherently racist only shows ignorance,.Their actual policies are no more aggresive than the SNP.However much the media want to brainwash people into believing all members are racial bigots.I understand that some of them may be,however the majority of members only want equal opportunities to mean just that...for all,not just for the ethnic minority.Why should a company be forced to employ a workforce made up of percentages of aged,coloured,handicapped.Its political correctness to its extremes.At Durham two of my colleagues,one asian and one thalidomide hold positions that a blind man can see they are unqualified for.However the university must employ them,regardless of their suitability because they were the best candidates that applied fulfilling the criteria placed on the university.

None of the BNP members told the DJ who his audience was - and kept their racist beliefs to themselves.

Garner added: "We had to be careful what we said. What are you supposed to do? Tell him to clear off. It was very' date=' very embarrassing."[/quote']

ROFL

Artorius, likening the BNP to an anti-CP movement is pretty effin naive, no matter what your personal views on the "obviously unqualified" are.

i think hes on about the actual abilities of the other employees. shouldnt political correctness look past people colours instead of dwelling on them. its like in school, most questions on an exam paper refer to an ethnic child. and in educational "videos" there has to be an equal number of black to white children.

What`s wrong with BNP? I`m a Bristish National and I love to Party :)

seriously, the only reason I voted for them the last time was they were the only party that was going to stop our local swimming pool (built in the Victorian era) that`s ALWAYS been a swimming pool, from turning into yet ANOTHER mosque!

BNP didn`t get in, but there was that much local protest against it anyway, that it`s still a Swimming pool, and has been re-fitted and done out quite nicely :)

To think of the BNP as inherently racist only shows ignorance,.Their actual policies are no more aggresive than the SNP.

ok then...

The SNP is a democratic left-of-centre political party committed to Scottish Independence. It aims to create a just, caring and enterprising society by releasing Scotland's full potential as an independent nation in the mainstream of modern Europe.

if you really think BNP policies are no more aggressive than SNP policies I think you need to do a little bit of research into the respective parties.

the SNP website is http://www.snp.org/

I refuse on principle to post a link to the BNP site, but here's a story about their leader: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,1373951,00.html

However much the media want to brainwash people into believing all members are racial bigots.I understand that some of them may be,however the majority of members only want equal opportunities to mean just that...for all,not just for the ethnic minority.Why should a company be forced to employ a workforce made up of percentages of aged,coloured,handicapped.Its political correctness to its extremes.At Durham two of my colleagues,one asian and one thalidomide hold positions that a blind man can see they are unqualified for.However the university must employ them,regardless of their suitability because they were the best candidates that applied fulfilling the criteria placed on the university.

you want to know about employment statistics? fine.

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/CCI/nugget.asp?ID=462&Pos=3&ColRank=2&Rank=1000

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/CCI/nugget.asp?ID=979&Pos=1&ColRank=2&Rank=1000

and here's something about stop and search:

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/docs3/Newsletter_30Nov.pdf

so don't give me any of that rubbish about equal opportunities or political corectness gone mad. :mad:

YT what part of Brum do you live in?

going back to their site (bnp) some of their non racist policies look alright, eg pensioners before asylum seekers

That is racist, to say that one member of society is more important than the other is just wrong.

Im not justifying the kkks actions but didnt they do it in response to their former uneducated slaves now being in charge of them? ever read gone witht he wind?

I still cant look at southern island on teh map without cringing, i just feel violated and apalled that somebody would want to leave the United Kingdom of England Ireland and Scotland. I though scotland already had its own government? or sre teh snp trying to become an independant member of teh european union?

Right, we are drifting off topic, but...

I still cant look at southern island on teh map without cringing, i just feel violated and apalled that somebody would want to leave the United Kingdom of England Ireland and Scotland.

Huh!

I take it that by southern island you mean the Republic of Ireland. They have been independent since the 1920's. Why would that desire appall you? One could make a very long list of justifications. The role of English indifference in the deaths of 750,000 in the potato famine of the 1840s should be sufficient.

I though scotland already had its own government? or sre teh snp trying to become an independant member of teh european union?

Yes. The SNP still seek full independence.

Its the same with amereeka. Actually i think it was a few years ago that blair apoligized for it.

The desire to become independant from a greater whole, to make yourself less than something you were, that does not apeal to me. The same with the collapse of the soviet states.

YT what part of Brum do you live in?

In a little $hit hole town called Tipton, about 2 klicks west of Handsworth,

Tiptons the place quite a few al quada recruiters and trainees were un earthed, my Wife went to school with 2 of them, and they were obnoxious little ba$ts back then too!

I`m glad the Yanks kept em locked up for a while!

According to their story (and that`s all it is!) they went back to Afganistan for a Free Computer course!!!!

the local Library (the next Victorian building they have theor greedy little eyes on as a Mosque) Does a Free computer Course complete with Certificates and quals!

the best part is that the Library is less than 45 foot away from their house!!!!

Baaah :(

• 2 weeks later...
I'm curious, do you believe that business's should hire people according to percentages of social make up rather than according to ability?
No, not in that order. Ability is paramount, but when a business is large enough to hire a broad spectrum of workers, they should look at more than just ability if there are multiple qualified applicants.

I don't usually comment on such things (because I end up making myself look a fool), but I think it would be a little unfair for a company to turn away someone they think would be a good candidate because they already have x number of white males.

No, not in that order. Ability is paramount, but when a business is large enough to hire a broad spectrum of workers, they should look at more than just ability if there are multiple qualified applicants.

As far as i can see the only fair way to deal with people is on the basis of ability. If you start looking at other factors you are automatically being unfair and unjust. I don't understand how that can be ethically defended.

You have three children;two of them bright, outgoing, self-motivated, the third, bright but dyslexic, shy, scared of failure. Would you make no extra effort to help the third child realise its potential?

I place affirmative actions programs at the same ethical level. Societies are families, writ large.