Color Pitch!

litmus

What if as i live in india i am suffering from color blindness, i mean everyone is.

What if the color pattern that i see when i am living in india are red, white, blue!

Whereas if i go to a some distant european country my eyesight focals will automatically adjust to color patterns yellow, orange, green!

So people in distant countries live in other color patterns and in india i live in contrast color core properties!

Might be hocus pocus that the same people who visit india seem different when seen their countries!

What if the color pattern that i see when i am living in india are red, white, blue!

Well, is it?

Whereas if i go to a some distant european country my eyesight focals will automatically adjust to color patterns yellow, orange, green!

There's an easy way to test that. Just go to Europe and see if your eyes change. Or you can ask someone you know who's been to Europe. I can guarantee your eyes will most likely not change based upon your location.

So people in distant countries live in other color patterns and in india i live in contrast color core properties!

This is true in a way, since different cultures actually see a different number of colours (not related to colour blindness). This is due to them calling different colours and shades the same name. One language might have a name each for blue, turquoise and green. A person who grew up with another language might only have a name for blue and green. So when they look at a colour map, they see blue, which turns into green. While they see the same colours as a person with names for turquoise, they have no name for it, and won't experience the intermediate colour. But that's all in the mind, and it doesn't change when you travel.

What about the National Flag of India? It's a stylish tricolour, with 3 horizontal stripes.

The stripes are coloured Saffron (a mellow Yellow), White and Green. These colours must register with modern Indian citizens. Otherwise, how would they recognise their own flag?

Maybe some elderly Indian citizens have memories of the Raj. When the British Union Flag, with its Red, White and Blue, flew over the country imperialistically. That might have limited vision. But those days are long gone.

Don't all citizens of the Republic of India nowadays see things in full colour?