is it the same any position at sleeping for health fitness and sport performance?

eastwest

it is happening to me something surprising.it is years that i sleep to north when two years ago i changed things in room and bed to east.two days later of this change i run my usually ten km twice a week and saw that i had 3 or 4 m less than custom.i started to do tests with these results.from more to less certainty 1 there is more speed sleeping alternatively east to west than in any other position 2 the change must be done on moon cycle 3 moon must always be in the same degrees of 360 4 there are two big axis in astrology,the space, house 1 and 7 representing me and you east west,and time, house 4 the past and 10 future south north.the best moment to change is when moon reaches the tenth house.since november i am doing this.data,two years ago 10 km ups and downs in an hour and four or five minutes not changing never much of this time.yesterday 17 march 2013,53m30s.i have 16 per cent in less than a year.it seems to me that this stimulates nervous system.

since november i am doing this.data,two years ago 10 km ups and downs in an hour and four or five minutes not changing never much of this time.yesterday 17 march 2013,53m30s.i have 16 per cent in less than a year.it seems to me that this stimulates nervous system.

You started keeping the data from November? This indicates you actually started taking your exercise seriously, and it should come as no surprise you started increasing now. Keeping a journal is a great way to motivate one to exercise.

What it is not, however, is a result from you moving your bed.

english is not my home language.i have done tests.this is doing and not doing this method and when i do nothing i run slower and when i sleep north i run slower.i think there is a clear difference between all these posibilities.you must remenber also that suggestion do nothing in sport but only in psychology.suggestion is good to motivate but not all in the management of doing sport.it is 2 years doing tests but it is last november that i got the best of it and just starting two years ago my performance started to increased.

you have not read seriously what i said.first i am near 20 years running having always the same time one or two minutes more or less.now since i do this two years ago i have increased my performance near ten minutes.i have always watched the clock because i do it from my car.suggestion can do a few seconds but not near 16 per cent.did anyone heard of any hypnotist making someone do this?.no.suggestion is good for motivation not at all for the management of anything where you must be very realistic.many runners start very suggested and motivated and usally happens that they can not do more and many do not reach to the end or reach very late.this is much kown.