The supernatural request thread

MolecularMan14

i cant see the catch... why did they remove the due back date? now everyone will just keep the DVD/video/game for longer!
And the longer you keep it, the higher the chance you'll lose it and have to pay them a $50 replacement charge! j/k
notice you americans have blockbuster too!
Sorry to say, they are headquartered in Dallas. I believe they started out in Plantation, Florida.

Can you tell I prefer independent video rental stores?

Tetra ' date='

HUH !!

I want in , R U at the RMCD ( Royal Military College Duntroon ) or something ?

Or is that just your pocket money ?[/quote']

Nah.... I'm doing a PhD at the University of Western Sydney and I am on an APA scholarship (Australian Postgraduate Award) from the government, a UWS top-up award (which was basically to keep me at this uni)

+ I do consulting work (at uni) for James Hardie and Energex

+ I teach first year chemistry and geochemistry and second year inorganic chemistry ($54 an hour!!!)

+ I get grants from the mining companies I deal with

+ I get paid to conduct field 4 day field trips for first and third year geochemistry topics

+ I get to travel over large parts of Australia on field trips, all expenses paid, about once a month.

And its all called studying!!! :D:D:P

Moral of the story: do very, very well in your undergrad degree and people will start throwing money at you left, right and centre!

Guest Miranda

When I saw the title of this forum mentioned the supernatural, I thought I would find a discussion on the supernatural! What's up?

When I saw the title of this forum mentioned the supernatural, I thought I would find a discussion on the supernatural! What's up?
Perhaps rather than posting our silly current requests for supernatural intervention, some of you would like to share some past experiences where you asked for something and it came to pass in a spooky sort of way?

Many years ago I had a girlfriend I had decided to break up with. I had put off the decision too long but had finally decided to do it and made arrangements to see her. An hour before we were to meet I was dreading it and wished something would happen so I could get out of it. A few minutes later my phone rang and I remember getting a chill. It was my oldest friend asking me to drive him to the emergency room to get his hand stitched up. He had cut himself badly just a few minutes before.

Coincidence? Maybe, but I felt really bad about it.