A time before time

Tetraspace

Stephan Hawking states that there could have been a so called "Pre-Universe" or a universe before the Big Bang. Now Black holes he states can lose their mass because matter is somewhat able to escape. Thats why when you look at pictures of black holes you see that there is matter streaming at the poles at high speeds. Now when to much of this matter is ejected out the smaller the mass of the black hole. Now it is "said" that when the black hole finally loses all its mass and then implodes. Now this implosion is also said to release most of the matter in which the black hole ate. Well what if the big bang was actually a black hole in which it was born from a big star. Or it could be the merging of other black holes to create a massive black hole. Well its just a thought and if you guys have anything to say go ahead. This is just one of my bizzare ideas. I heard some other guys thought of this too. :)

I've never heard of a black hole imploding. Hawking radiation just persistently makes it smaller in mass. This may seem weird at first but black holes act just like atoms. If I remember correctly, black holes only cease to exist if one collides with another of opposite charge.

I've explained the black hole universe theory in several threads and don't really fell like explaining it again so:

The space-path histories [particle histories are paths in space-time] would converge to a point in universe A constituting a blackhole.

The second these space-paths converge and intersect is when a big bang lights up in universe B with again, an intersection that relative to a us occurred in the past. In such an intersection, the spacetime paths always emerge from the intersection and gradually curve away from each other and would appear to constitute the beginning of spacetime.

So at the center of every galaxy there is a seed for a new universe. This may answer why there are so many galaxies and not just a couple or even none in out universe. Just apply the standard principles of evolution and we've got ourselves a model that already has some theoretical evidence behind it :P [it is of course arguable that because it's a singularity then no data at all is conserved.]

Oh, now I remember where that theoretical evidence comes from.

The singularity contains a finute amount of matter. Some really smart person made the model so that the universal parameters are conserved somehow.. though I don't know how, exactally :confused:

I don't really don't know much abotu the theory but it is pretty cool.

I suggest google. :)

Thats why when you look at pictures of black holes you see that there is matter streaming at the poles at high speeds.

The jet seen in pictures of galaxie where there is supposed to a black hole doesn't come from it. It come from matter falling on the blackhole that are accelerated by the intense gravity and funelled by the rotating magnetic field that exist around the blackhole. The evaporation of black hole is more of a quantum nature. I am not familiar enought with this Hawking radiation to explain it but maybe someone else here can do it.