Concept for the foundation of GOD

DevilSolution

The absence of object permanence contradicts your claim. For the third time.

It doesnt though, does it?

"The absence (lack of) object (concrete) permananence (lasting evidence) contradicts your claim. For the third time"

The lack of apparatus proves nothing, except neither of us are right or wrong.

The real question is, what fallacy do you see in my logic? Or why would you disagree with me? (in clearer terms)

Just so we are clear, the lack of evidence here does not contradict the thoery, the lack of scientific apparatus to prove such a theory is what is required to contradict me and such technology does not exist ..... i know nothing of radioactive ligands, especially one able to map every neuron in the brain. I certainly dont know how to map concepts of these neurologic connections. There is no science to contradict me, because science isnt able.

IS IT?

I only emphasize the caps because if it is, science has gone too far.....

Edited by DevilSolution

It doesnt though, does it?

lets break it down. (in clearer terms)

"The absence (lack of) object (concrete) permananence (lasting evidence) contradicts your claim. For the third time"

The lack of apparatus proves nothing, except neither of us are right or wrong.

The real question is, what fallacy do you see in my logic? Or why would you disagree with me? (in clearer terms)

Just so we are clear, the lack of evidence here does not contradict the thoery, the lack of scientific apparatus to prove such a theory is what is required to contradict me and such technology does not exist ..... i know nothing of radioactive ligands, especially one able to map every neuron in the brain. I certainly dont know how to map concepts of these neurologic connections. There is no science to contradict me, because science isnt able.

IS IT?

maybe not yet but I wouldn't bet the farm it will not be able to in the future...

It sounds like you are claiming that a child raised by parents who never mention God would still come up with the concept of an all loving, knowing and powerful being on their own.

I was raised by (a) parent(s) that never mentioned the word or belief of (a) God, and I came up with the concept of an all-loving God as a child. Not all children grew up with no worries, no sorrow, no pain, but it must be niiiice...

• 1 year later...

The necessity for humans to find purpose in a higher being comes from the transitional stage of ignorance to self awareness. Once your self conscious the primary neurological circuits also make a transit. The baby crying for milk turn into the man praying for peace. In the first instance we always got what we needed, in the second were at a loss.

Amen.