Concept for the foundation of GOD

DevilSolution

God is fully known and understood by science he will fall totally within the realm of science.

so then why was secrete science societies created to study science, if this were true.

at that time, anyone who studied science was killed,

so secrete societies of science were created .

if what you are saying is true, then why the fight between science and religion from the beginnings of ?

and also science very well understands and knows this god stuff, that's why it is said by science to not exist.

like i had said before, there's evidence that shows humanity existed thousand of years before religion .

so then why was secrete science societies created to study science, if this were true.

at that time, anyone who studied science was killed,

so secrete societies of science were created .

if what you are saying is true, then why the fight between science and religion from the beginnings of ?

and also science very well understands and knows this god stuff, that's why it is said by science to not exist.

like i had said before, there's evidence that shows humanity existed thousand of years before religion .

I think it's a question of the truth if you can't accept it then there's something

wrong, finding out the truth is another question.

I think it's a question of the truth if you can't accept it then there's something

wrong, finding out the truth is another question.

Truth.... a loaded word that seldom means anything but what someone believes, can you backup your version of the truth with anything but belief?

Truth.... a loaded word that seldom means anything but what someone believes, can you backup your version of the truth with anything but belief?

My definition of the truth is proven facts, the concept of God will always remain a concept until God becomes a proven fact.

Yes. Very good point. A truth requires that we know it is a truth, and not that we have simply a theory or belief. This is why Aristotle concludes that true knowledge is identical with its object. A theory cannot be a truth, and a truth, it is not simply a tautology, can never be proved, only known.

Yes. Very good point. A truth requires that we know it is a truth, and not that we have simply a theory or belief. This is why Aristotle concludes that true knowledge is identical with its object. A theory cannot be a truth, and a truth, it is not simply a tautology, can never be proved, only known.

Maybe more accurately put a truth is a theorectical model that accurately models reality. To experience reality is to

truly know the reality of what you have experienced. To know God is to truly experience his presence then God is

proven to exist to you, just any object you have it is proven to exist to you, in the case of God he will no longer be a

concept that may or may not exist.

dr. seuss wrote a book called cat in the hat,

i know the cat in the hat from reading the book,

by reading, i truly experienced it's presence.

so does that mean the cat in the hat is proven to exist ?

so cat in the hat will no longer be a concept ?

Edited by krash661

Maybe more accurately put a truth is a theorectical model that accurately models reality. To experience reality is to

truly know the reality of what you have experienced. To know God is to truly experience his presence then God is

proven to exist to you, just any object you have it is proven to exist to you, in the case of God he will no longer be a

concept that may or may not exist.

No, if you can't show it you don't know it. To paraphrase AronRa "We don't know everything about anything, and what we do know is always subject to a certain amount of error"

Your personal experience is meaningful only to you, if you can't demonstrate it to someone else then it is just something you believe.

To again paraphrase AronRa "if you went outside in the middle of the night and saw a sauropod dinosaur walking down your street, you could run up and touch it, smell and maybe even ride it if you wanted. You run back inside to get your camcorder but when you come back out the creature is gone and no trace of it exists, no footprints, no dung, no damage, nothing to back up your claim of what you saw could you really say it was real? Someone else claims to have seen a dinosaur but his description doesn't match yours and was a theropod and obviously not the same one you saw. After days and weeks pass and no sign of the creature turns up even you would have to admit that you might not have actually seen it"

Personal experience is not evidence Semjase....

Edited by Moontanman

dr. seuss wrote a book called cat in the hat,

i know the cat in the hat from reading the book,

by reading, i truly experienced it's presence.

so does that mean the cat in the hat is proven to exist ?

so cat in the hat will no longer be a concept ?

The cat in the hat is a black and white example there's no doubt involved.

The cat in the hat is a black and white example there's no doubt involved.

so what's the differences from bibles and cat in the hat book,

supposedly the bibles are black and white,there's no doubt when it comes to god and such,

so i do not understand..

edit-

at this point in time,

i can manipulate a couple of people to believe cat in the hat is real,

some will believe it,

as time progresses in decades,

those people can easily increase into groups, then into a majority of society,

now a century later, guess what,

the cat in the hat exist, and is a real being, but never seen in reality.

and if you do not believe in the cat and hat, you will go to hell.

so what's the differences ?

from my example, and what occurred in humanity as to religions and such

Edited by krash661

So doubt makes something more likely to be true?

God is such a far reaching concept with no real tangible evidence for atheists,

they are unable to accept the concept of God wtihout first hand experience

of his existence, as the saying goes "seeing is believing".

can i ask why you chose to come to a science site to promote religion and god and such ?

That's not how reality works, and you know it. The evidence is either there for everyone, or not there at all.

Don't bunch up all people who happen to fall under the same label, when the only thing you can certainly say they have in common is the lack of belief in a god.

Also, for a lot of these people, it's the ability to grasp the concept of a god that made them stop believing in the first place.

And lastly, until you find two people who agree on a single definition of this god of yours, don't accuse others of not being able to understand something.

can i ask why you chose to come to a science site to promote religion and god and such ?

I'm interested in the concepts and foundation of God, I'm one of these unusual people

who has direct contact with an Alien God, the infinte God who is responsible for

all life forms in every universe, it's an outrageous claim, but he backs his words with science

not religious ideas.

I'm interested in the concepts and foundation of God, I'm one of these unusual people

who has direct contact with an Alien God, the infinte God who is responsible for

all life forms in every universe, it's an outrageous claim, but he backs his words with science

not religious ideas.

so why not just ask this,

" I'm one of these unusual people

who has direct contact with an Alien God ",

for

" the concepts and foundation of God " ?

No, seeing is not believing, if I told you I had seen a dragon would you accept that with no evidence? I tried to show you this with the example of seeing a dinosaur, humans can and do often hallucinate and telling the difference is not an obvious thing.

The Alien God showed me this equation pi=-4*i*ln((-.5)^.5+.5^.5) here he's

backing his words with science instead of nonscientific religious concepts.

Ok I'll admit my ignorance, how does that equation show evidence of a god?

Edited by Moontanman

so why not just ask this,

" I'm one of these unusual people

who has direct contact with an Alien God ",

for

" the concepts and foundation of God " ?

The biblical God is a high law God for people who supervision, The Alien God

is a peace loving God of science for people who don't need supervision.

not religious ideas.

I know literally dozens if not hundreds of people who make the claim they have had personal contact with god, none of them can demonstrate any evidence but their belief.... If they had claimed to have had personal contact with the ghost of elvis they might have ended up in a hospital but for some reason people who contact god are afforded special treatment, god can tell them to inseminate dozens of teenage girls and their followers not only believe but allow it, personal contact with god is contact with yourself, your hopes, dreams, and desires, not some being separate from you....

So you claim, I claim i have an invisible dragon that follows me around and gives me advice, how is my claim different than yours?

so why doesn't the alien god (which i find odd not to know already since he's a god of a sort)

ask the biblical god and then tell you ?

So you claim, I claim i have an invisible dragon that follows me around and gives me advice, how is my claim different than yours?

Any contact I may have with a higher intelligence I look for evidence of a higher intelligence and there's a lot of it.

so why doesn't the alien god (which i find odd not to know already since he's a god of a sort)

ask the biblical god and then tell you ?

The Alien God is at the infinite level nothing in this reality escapes

his attention he was there at the beginning.

Any contact I may have with a higher intelligence I look for evidence of a higher intelligence and there's a lot of it.

The Alien God is at the infinite level nothing in this reality escapes

so in other words ,

the alien god would already know,

and make this statement below contradicting,

"The biblical God is a high law God for people who supervision, The Alien God

is a peace loving God of science for people who don't need supervision. ",

because this below,

"The Alien God is at the infinite level nothing in this reality escapes

would make him higher power than biblical god,

which means, alien god would have told you the answer to,

" the concepts and foundation of God ",

since he is above this knowledge.

do you understand ?

nice attempt tho.

Edited by krash661