Sandal Watch

rigney

I saw the picture earlier on Twitter. IIRC it's in the Philippines. In any event, it's not the US and I don't recall that there was any evidence it was a welfare office, not that it matters.

Just another chance to bash people, eh?

What an idiot you are to make such a distinctive statement in your excutivev positition!. Have you lost all sense of credulity, accusing me of having a bit of fun with total ignorance? If so, then <EDITED BY MOD TO REMOVE FOUL LANGUAGE>! It's better to cut and run from this B.S. than listen to your idiotic reasoning for tearing someone down. I only hope any new group gets on to you, and."fast" ! You my friend, are an intellectual idiot.

!

Moderator Note

Edited by moderator to maintain a child-friendly atmosphere and remove profanity

Edited by imatfaal

that is innovative - a poor man's take a number system. Much cheaper than the digital display at the DMV.

That song has nothing to do with welfare. If your gonna put up some country, put up something good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ9OzIn9-o4

Yep, whitey been crying about losing America for a long time. Probably since the british left.

Edited by john5746

that is innovative - a poor man's take a number system. Much cheaper than the digital display at the DMV.

That song has nothing to do with welfare. If your gonna put up some country, put up something good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ9OzIn9-o4

Yep, whitey been crying about losing America for a long time. Probably since the british left.

Why is race the issue? Eventually we will all have to do some work to exist. Bucks version was a fun thing, Meryl's, says a mouthful, this says it all regardles of creed, color or conviction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1yb4UtwJgE

Edited by rigney

What an idiot you are to make such a distinctive statement in your excutivev positition!. Have you lost all sense of credulity, accusing me of having a bit of fun with total ignorance?

You're the one who linked to a picture on a site with the explanation that it's lazy people in a welfare office. Something which has no corroboration. You are responsible for that, right? You're not claiming your account wasn't hacked, or anything.

What an idiot you are to make such a distinctive statement in your excutivev positition!. Have you lost all sense of credulity, accusing me of having a bit of fun with total ignorance? If so, then <EDITED BY MOD TO REMOVE FOUL LANGUAGE>! It's better to cut and run from this B.S. than listen to your idiotic reasoning for tearing someone down. I only hope any new group gets on to you, and."fast" ! You my friend, are an intellectual idiot.

!

Moderator Note

Edited by moderator to maintain a child-friendly atmosphere and remove profanity

!

Moderator Note

Rigney

The above post is completely unacceptable for multiple reasons - not least the use of foul and abusive language and as such I have edited out the profanities. The post has been reported and the moderation panel will act once discussed.

I don't think it is but, if it had been people in a welfare office then why should they stand when they can sit?

If they can sit then they will wait longer before causing a fuss so, in turn, the queues can be longer. That means they can employ fewer people to hand out the cheques.

So it saves the taxpayer money.

Judging by the way they are dressed, it's hot. So sitting down saves on air conditioning costs too.

Also, is there just the slightest possibility that a lot of people on welfare are not in the best of health? Might it be a good idea to let them sit down?

The original post here is wrong on so many levels it's remarkable.

A bunch of people cooperate sensible in a way that saves the taxpayers' money.

Yet some people still find a way to moan about it.

Who is the one causing a problem there?

When I originally saw the picture, it was in the context of an interesting cultural difference of waiting on line. I seem to recall reading that queueing for an elevator in Japan is also very distinct from how we do things here in the States.

Some people celebrate diversity. Others looks down their nose at it.

!

Moderator Note

After deliberation, it was determined that the level of abuse and foul language in rigney's post, along with a history of assertions based on little and supported by less, has earned him a permanent suspension. When someone questions your premise, it's not a personal attack.

Thread closed.