UFO/ET Phenomenon

ResistETIntervention

This topic is going to stir up quite a bit of controversy in this community. However, I feel it is important to raise awareness of the phenomenon everywhere even if it isn't welcomed. We need to keep an open mind and recognize that human science has not reached the peak of its evolution.

I have sighted five UFOs:

• three (fuchsia, blue, and golden) huge lights on the positions of vertices of a triangle; they were completely stationary for at least fifteen minutes.
  • a brilliant light which reached a superluminal speed within a second or two from a completely stationary position in the sky.
  • a brilliant light which "jumped" from one place to another in the sky, and then disappeared.
  • a dark spherical object with a "band" in the equatorial region with dots on the band
  • a thick brilliant beam of light travelling at a very high speed

They were "unidentified flying or stationary objects" in the sky. Such objects were sighted by many millions of people globally. One of my neighbors has sighted a huge extraterrestrial spaceship fly right above our building. Air force officers all over the world have sighted extraterrestrial spaceships up close within yards, which would hover over or remain stationary over nuclear weapon storages for hours at a time.

I have spoken to hundreds of people on the street raising awareness of the phenomenon. I'd say about 10 to 15% of the people I spoke to have sighted UFOs and a larger percentage of people know of people who have sighted UFOs. I even spoke with people who have been abducted by extraterrestrial beings.

I would like to know whether people in this forum have sighted any UFOs or have had other experiences pertaining to the phenomena.

This topic is going to stir up quite a bit of controversy in this community. However, I feel it is important to raise awareness of the phenomenon everywhere even if it isn't welcomed. We need to keep an open mind and recognize that human science has not reached the peak of its evolution.

I have sighted five UFOs:

• three (fuchsia, blue, and golden) huge lights on the positions of vertices of a triangle; they were completely stationary for at least fifteen minutes.
  • a brilliant light which reached a superluminal speed within a second or two from a completely stationary position in the sky.
  • a brilliant light which "jumped" from one place to another in the sky, and then disappeared.
  • a dark spherical object with a "band" in the equatorial region with dots on the band
  • a thick brilliant beam of light travelling at a very high speed

They were "unidentified flying or stationary objects" in the sky. Such objects were sighted by many millions of people globally. One of my neighbors has sighted a huge extraterrestrial spaceship fly right above our building. Air force officers all over the world have sighted extraterrestrial spaceships up close within yards, which would hover over or remain stationary over nuclear weapon storages for hours at a time.

I have spoken to hundreds of people on the street raising awareness of the phenomenon. I'd say about 10 to 15% of the people I spoke to have sighted UFOs and a larger percentage of people know of people who have sighted UFOs. I even spoke with people who have been abducted by extraterrestrial beings.

I would like to know whether people in this forum have sighted any UFOs or have had other experiences pertaining to the phenomena.

You are inaccurately detailing some famous UFO sightings from various places but my main concern is with two of your assertions...

"a brilliant light which reached a superluminal speed within a second or two from a completely stationary position in the sky."

exactly how did you determine it reached "superluminal" speed?

"a thick brilliant beam of light travelling at a very high speed"

a beam of light could only travel at c, your statement makes no sense...

Edited by Moontanman

You are inaccurately detailing some famous UFO sightings from various places but my main concern is with two of your assertions...

"a brilliant light which reached a superluminal speed within a second or two from a completely stationary position in the sky."

"a thick brilliant beam of light travelling at a very high speed"

a beam of light could only travel at c, your statement makes no sense...

Could you clarify which statement(s) you’re referring to?

Do you know what an object would look like if it reached a superluminal speed? I saw a very brilliant spot of light in the sky on a very clear day, which was quite stationary when I noticed it. Then suddenly it left a trail of brilliant light which was wide at the location where it was stationary, and then the trail tapered off and “poof” disappeared when it achieved a superluminal speed.

"a thick brilliant beam of light travelling at a very high speed" a beam of light could only travel at c, your statement makes no sense...

This was not the same object I sighted as the one that reached a superluminal speed. This one was moving towards the ground when I was driving down a mountain, while the one that reached a superluminal speed disappeared.

All one has to do is watch some of NASA's own orbital videos as well as watch the video interveiws of many Astronauts...people who have absolutely NOTHING to gain by talking about the existence of Alien Life...to know that E.T. is a Reality.

Split Infinity

Sigh... I am probably one of the most "pro UFO" people on this forum, your assertions are embarrassingly uninformed, this is what I was talking about when I said you were inaccurately repeating UFO sightings from the past.

If you are going to discuss this intelligently i suggest you search the site for other UFO discussions, this is not my first rodeo and the topic of UFOs deserves far more respect than it gets but you can't assert just anything as evidence nor does talking to people on the street have any credibility.

SplitInfinity, the astronaut accounts are difficult to explain but not as numerous as you seem to be asserting...

Do you know what an object would look like if it reached a superluminal speed?

Objects cannot reach superluminal speed. There is a vast body of evidence confirming that to be so.

I saw a very brilliant spot of light in the sky on a very clear day, which was quite stationary when I noticed it.

I have seen many bright spots of light in the sky, especially on very clear days when the bright sunlight can catch the metallic body of an aircraft and reflect it back to the ground.

Such bright spots often appeared stationery because there was nothing to readily gauge motion against. You have assumed it to be stationary because you did not detect motion. That is quite different from it actually being stationary.

Then suddenly it left a trail of brilliant light which was wide at the location where it was stationary, and then the trail tapered off and “poof” disappeared

A one semester course in college on the functioning of the human visual system would lead you to understand why your perception is very likely flawed.

...... and “poof” disappeared

Or ceased to efficiently reflect light to your position on the ground.

Your eyewitness testimony in this instance is of close to zero value. You are free to deceive yourself into believing you saw something significant. You will not convince anyone trained in the art of critical thinking.

Sigh... I am probably one of the most "pro UFO" people on this forum, your assertions are embarrassingly uninformed, this is what I was talking about when I said you were inaccurately repeating UFO sightings from the past.

If you are going to discuss this intelligently i suggest you search the site for other UFO discussions, this is not my first rodeo and the topic of UFOs deserves far more respect than it gets but you can't assert just anything as evidence nor does talking to people on the street have any credibility.

SplitInfinity, the astronaut accounts are difficult to explain but not as numerous as you seem to be asserting...

Mootanaman...I have three professions of which one has me working with members of the U.S. Military. I can say that I KNOW...not think or guess or hope but KNOW with 100% certainty that E.T. is a reality. In fact we are aware of more than one race.

This has been kept as a closely guarded secret that is really not so secret. I would suggest you look into the mass E.T. craft flyovers of Washington DC in the early 50's and 1960's. These flyovers were witnessed by tens of thousands as well as were taken VERY seriously by the U.S. Military. In the early 60's event the USAF went so far as to attach a Nuclear Tipped Air to Air Missile to a F-104. These Nuclear Missiles were designed to destroy large wings of Soviet Bombers equipt with nuclear weapons as the Air to Air Nuke would be used over the ocean exploding within or near such large bomber wings and destroying them.

The Lockheed F-104 Starfighter had a very small wing surface and was notoriously unstable at takeoff and low speed as it was designed as a High Speed Interceptor and the attachment of this heavy Air to Air Nuke. At the last minute the use of this nuclear armed aircraft was canceled as it was deemed too high risk.

I myself know many things about E.T. visitation and interaction that cannot be talked about. The only thing allowed to be discussed is information that is already in the publics consciousness.

NASA is at the forefront of such information as they encounter and experience many interactions in orbit.

Split Infinity

Mootanaman...I have three professions of which one has me working with members of the U.S. Military. I can say that I KNOW...not think or guess or hope but KNOW with 100% certainty that E.T. is a reality. In fact we are aware of more than one race.

I am aware of those assertions, but with out some sort of empirical evidence they are just assertions...

This has been kept as a closely guarded secret that is really not so secret. I would suggest you look into the mass E.T. craft flyovers of Washington DC in the early 50's and 1960's. These flyovers were witnessed by tens of thousands as well as were taken VERY seriously by the U.S. Military.

I am also aware of these as well, in fact if you had searched the site you would have found my threads mentioning this very thing

In the early 60's event the USAF went so far as to attach a Nuclear Tipped Air to Air Missile to a F-104. These Nuclear Missiles were designed to destroy large wings of Soviet Bombers equipt with nuclear weapons as the Air to Air Nuke would be used over the ocean exploding within or near such large bomber wings and destroying them.

This is relevant why?

The Lockheed F-104 Starfighter had a very small wing surface and was notoriously unstable at takeoff and low speed as it was designed as a High Speed Interceptor and the attachment of this heavy Air to Air Nuke. At the last minute the use of this nuclear armed aircraft was canceled as it was deemed too high risk.

Again this has what to do with UFOs?

I myself know many things about E.T. visitation and interaction that cannot be talked about. The only thing allowed to be discussed is information that is already in the publics consciousness.

If you can't show it then why would we take it as evidence?

NASA is at the forefront of such information as they encounter and experience many interactions in orbit.

Split Infinity

Again if you can't show it then you don't know it, you are not the only one with actual friends at NASA...

Mootanman...I am well aware that my statements site no real proof other than the DC flyby's...but such is the reality of anything associated with E.T.

I talked about the F-104 because only in extreme circumstance was it considered necessary to attack an Air to Air Nuke on this unstable platform.

Split Infinity

Mootanman...I am well aware that my statements site no real proof other than the DC flyby's...but such is the reality of anything associated with E.T.

Not necessarily, but you can't just make a claim with out some sort of back up, he said she said is not evidence of anything... If you didn't see it then or it not part of the official record then it's meaningless, some guy told me but I can't tell you who is meaningless.

I talked about the F-104 because only in extreme circumstance was it considered necessary to attack an Air to Air Nuke on this unstable platform.

Split Infinity

Are you suggesting this would be used to attack aliens?

Do you know what an object would look like if it reached a superluminal speed? I saw a very brilliant spot of light in the sky on a very clear day, which was quite stationary when I noticed it. Then suddenly it left a trail of brilliant light which was wide at the location where it was stationary, and then the trail tapered off and “poof” disappeared when it achieved a superluminal speed.

So it looked just like you saw in the movies?

Not necessarily, but you can't just make a claim with out some sort of back up, he said she said is not evidence of anything... If you didn't see it then or it not part of the official record then it's meaningless, some guy told me but I can't tell you who is meaningless.

Are you suggesting this would be used to attack aliens?

This is exactly what was planned. The USAF was having absolutely no luck in attempting to down one of these craft using conventional means. It was proposed that using an Air to Air Nuke when the E.T. Craft was over the Atlantic could down it.

This plan was cancelled. Than GOD.

Split Infinity

[by Moontanman] Sigh... I am probably one of the most "pro UFO" people on this forum, your assertions are embarrassingly uninformed, this is what I was talking about when I said you were inaccurately repeating UFO sightings from the past.

Yes, so again, which UFO sightings from the past am I embarrassing you with uninformed inaccuracy? The five UFOs I described were from my own experience of sighting, if those are what you mean.

[by Moontanman] If you are going to discuss this intelligently i suggest you search the site for other UFO discussions, this is not my first rodeo and the topic of UFOs deserves far more respect than it gets but you can't assert just anything as evidence nor does talking to people on the street have any credibility.

I have done enough searching online; I have sighted enough UFOs. I have no doubt that the extraterrestrials are here, for I even know of people who have been abducted. Would you believe the testimonies of U.S. presidents, of air force officers or astronauts, of well-known entertainers, or of your neighbors? These extraterrestrials are invading our planet covertly. What sort of evidences would be credible to you? Because the society has conditioned people to dismiss other people’s UFO sightings with various excuses, people become less and less willing to talk about their sightings and their abduction incidences. This further keeps people in the dark about the phenomenon, which is exactly how the extraterrestrials clandestinely invading our world would want people to be.

[by Ophiolite] OphioliteObjects cannot reach superluminal speed. There is a vast body of evidence confirming that to be so.

Let me ask you. Have you actually attained the evidence yourself in a laboratory? Or are you relying on an equation that was not even obtained from empirical data? I’m sure you are aware of the CERN lab? It is an enormous underground lab built to accelerate tiny little particles to the luminal speed. Do you think they built the lab to see if a particle can actually be accelerated to the luminal speed despite “a vast body of evidence confirming” otherwise, or have they built it because they already knew that they would be able to achieve that speed?

[by Ophiolite] I have seen many bright spots of light in the sky, especially on very clear days when the bright sunlight can catch the metallic body of an aircraft and reflect it back to the ground. Such bright spots often appeared stationery because there was nothing to readily gauge motion against. You have assumed it

to be stationary because you did not detect motion. That is quite different from it actually being stationary.

Yes, while raising awareness on the street, I have met quite a few science majors who tried to convince me that I shouldn’t trust what I sighted. One guy even tried to persuade me that I mistook a helicopter as the stationary UFO I sighted, even though I told him all of these objects were completely silent. At any rate, I have never sighted an airplane that emitted such brilliant light, nor have I ever sighted one that remained completely stationary and silently.

[by Ophiolite] A one semester course in college on the functioning of the human visual system would lead you to understand why your perception is very likely flawed.

Very likely flawed in what ways? Why do you dispute my sightings, if you weren’t even there? I found out later that there have been millions of sightings globally. It is estimated that about 5 to 10% of the world population has sighted UFOs. This was actually verified to me because about 10 to 15% of the hundreds of people I spoke to sighted UFOs. Yet, if you have difficult time believing my experiences of sighting UFOs, perhaps you might want to try listening to the testimonies of air force officers who have actually sighted not some brilliant lights or light beams in the sky, but actual extraterrestrial spaceships up close within yards. They were able to describe the color, shape, and size of these stationary vehicles that would hover absolutely silently right above nuclear weapon storages for hours at a time.

[by Ophiolite] Or ceased to efficiently reflect light to your position on the ground. Your eyewitness testimony in this instance is of close to zero value. You are free to deceive yourself into believing you saw something significant. You will not convince anyone trained in the art of critical thinking.

So did the object all of a sudden cease to reflect light? I was standing on the ground and the object was very, very far away, i.e., the change of angle would have made very little difference in how “efficiently” it reflected the light. What do you suppose changed that made the object emit unearthly brilliant light, then leave brilliant trail of light that tapered off, mind you, and then suddenly, ceased to reflect light? Tusk, tusk, tusk…. You can come up with a better excuse than that, if you want to dismiss my experiences. If you’re scientifically inclined, then you would know that one counterexample nullifies a theory. Well, there are many people who have sighted UFOs “ceasing to efficiently reflect light to [their] positions on the ground” all over the world. That is, there are many, many counterexamples.

[by ACG52] So it looked just like you saw in the movies?

Which movies would that be? I am not into sci-fi books or movies.

Edited by ResistETIntervention

!

Moderator Note

A reminder that the speculations rules require scientific evidence to back up claims. A failure to present evidence is sufficient cause to lock the thread.

Thus far, there is a decided lack of scientific evidence. Plausibility arguments and anecdotes do not count.

This is not an invitation to debate the rules. Do not hijack the thread by arguing this point in the thread.

For example, "I saw a UFO" in no way leads to a valid conclusion that it was extraterrestrial in origin, nor does a disappearing light imply superluminal speeds.

Mr. Resist... I have two questions :

1.- Would you write many copies of your knowledge in open letters to public media to be revealed and published after you are deceased ?

"...I can say that I KNOW...not think or guess or hope but KNOW with 100% certainty..."

Including unbeatable proofs ?

2.- How many military, government, whatever personnel would you say know at least what you know and cannot tell, about the subject ?

!

Moderator Note

A reminder that the speculations rules require scientific evidence to back up claims. A failure to present evidence is sufficient cause to lock the thread. Thus far, there is a decided lack of scientific evidence. Plausibility arguments and anecdotes do not count. This is not an invitation to debate the rules. Do not hijack the thread by arguing this point in the thread.

Could you tell me whether this forum is requesting all members to provide proofs of every statement they made in their posts in all threads and under every topic? Shall I go through each one of them and point out every single topic that doesn’t provide proofs of their arguments? Out of curiosity, do you close them down as

well?

[by swansont] For example, "I saw a UFO" in no way leads to a valid conclusion that it was extraterrestrial in origin, nor does a disappearing light imply superluminal speeds.

Perhaps you can enlighten us with what those “disappearing light” imply then? Simply dismissing observations because you cannot explain is also an act of not providing any proof of your statement.

If you believe that “anecdotal sighting” of UFOs do not lead to valid conclusion that it was extraterrestrial in nature, perhaps you could listen to the testimonies of the air force officers who have sighted UFOs up close within yards and testified that they had to come to a conclusion that they were extraterrestrial spaceships.

How does one go about seeking what sort of evidence when scientists ignore such incidences observed by millions of people all over the world? A true scientist should jump at the chance of exploring this phenomenon because it is so abnormal, to say the least. Why do scientists simply ignore the phenomenon when they can’t even provide explanations of the phenomenon? What they cannot explain, they should explore further, not ignore them. Isn’t that so? These are rhetorical questions, for I already know the answers. Frankly, I don’t blame them for not exploring further. However, isn't it unethical to dismiss people’s observations simply because they cannot be explained?

You’re trying to close a thread because you don’t want to hear about the phenomenon that would have you face the fact certain theories that have been upheld may require reevaluation. What is wrong with reevaluating, if need be? That is what TRUE scientists do.

I have asked the forum members to keep an open mind regarding the topic in my initial post in the thread. I’ll ask again; please keep an open mind about this. It has very detrimental consequences to entire humanity, if you keep your mind closed about it and choose to remain ignorant about the topic.

[by Externet]

Mr. Resist... I have two questions :

1.- Would you write many copies of your knowledge in open letters to public media to be revealed and published after you are deceased ? "...I can say that I

KNOW...not think or guess or hope but KNOW with 100% certainty..." Including unbeatable proofs ?

2.- How many military, government, whatever personnel would you say know at least what you know and cannot tell, about the subject ?

Externet, first, I cordially suggest not making any assumption about my gender.

No, I have no intention of writing any letters or a book, for that matter, about what I know. Public media are owned and controlled by a few individuals in commerce; they can easily be controlled by certain factions. So, I would take different routes to raise awareness of the phenomenon. I just asked “swansont” above and I’ll ask the same question to you. What do you consider concrete proofs regarding this phenomenon?

Regarding the second question, I’d be guessing, but I’d say 100%, if not close to it.

Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter have sighted UFOs - yes, the former presidents. In the case of Jimmy Carter, he sighted a UFO up close within yards simultaneously with 20 to 30 of his neighbors in his neighborhood. You can find youtube videos of their testimonies. The Cold War ended suddenly because Ronald Reagan and Gorbachev realized that Russia and U.S. must cooperate in order to deal with the “visitation” by extraterrestrial beings that was occurring in the world. You can also find youtube videos of his talking about this fact at a meeting with Gorbachev.

What I know about this phenomenon came from the book “The Allies of Humanity”: http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/allies-of-humanity-book1.pdf. (This book is free to download.) This is an urgent warning regarding the Extraterrestrial Intervention.

Here is a book titled “Taken” by an author named Dr. Karla Turner who was also an abductee: http://www.viewzone.com/ebooks/KarlaTurnerTaken.pdf. (This book is also free to download.) The book is a collection of testimonies by abductees. Karla Turner and her husband had been abducted multiple times, which led her to become a researcher on the subject of abduction by extraterrestrials. When she became an influential figure in the field, she was threatened for her work, and then she contracted an unusual, “fast-acting” cancer and suddenly died at the age of 48. Here is a quote from the book:

“I have been forcibly taken and controlled by non-human entities.

“I am also a researcher of abduction reports, and from these contacts emerged a number of accounts that shed important light on the alien agenda of human interaction.

“In this field there has been strong objection to anecdotal information. But the scientific approach to the study of the UFO phenomenon as a whole has proven less than successful. In spite of half a century of many intelligent people researching the UFO and alien presence with scientific methods, reliable answers to the

primary questions have not been found.

“Yet studies by mental health professionals show that the people who make these reports are eminently sane, that the aftermath of these events is real, and that they do not spring from any mass psychosis but from experienced anomalous trauma.” ~ From Taken by Karla Turner

Here is another book titled “The Aliens and the Scalpel” (which, as far as I know, is not available to download for free) by Dr. Roger Leir, a surgeon who has been extracting implants from abductees. When these implants were sent to independent laboratories, the results of their analysis proved to be of extraterrestrial nature. Here is a quote from the book:

Most of the metallurgy indicates that the structure of these objects has an extraterrestrial origin. If this is indeed the case, we will be able to conclude that some individuals with alien abduction histories have objects in their bodies of extraterrestrial origin. The composition of the objects includes metals whose isotopic ratios are clearly extraterrestrial. Moreover, the form of the objects is clearly engineered and manufactured with precision rather than being a naturally occurring form. In short, we now have the “smoking gun” of ufology: hard physical evidence of an alien presence on Earth! (Leir 161)

We cannot simply sweep this phenomenon under the rug, just so we can return to the easy life and hang on to old theories a little longer. If there were an undeniable, absolute, concrete proof that extraterrestrial beings are “visiting” because they presented themselves to the public, then it would be an indication that they succeeded in conquering the world. The Extraterrestrial Intervention has been well underway for quite some time unbeknownst to most humanity.

We need to help each other in raising awareness, not argue over it. It has been argued over for many decades now.

When it is too late, it will be too late. Humanity must take actions now.

Edited by ResistETIntervention

Could you tell me whether this forum is requesting all members to provide proofs of every statement they made in their posts in all threads and under every topic? Shall I go through each one of them and point out every single topic that doesn’t provide proofs of their arguments? Out of curiosity, do you close them down as

!

Moderator Note

Do not reply to modnotes in thread. If you take issue with moderator action, use the report post feature or the site's PM functionality.

Ok. Changing my post slightly :

To Resist... I have two questions :

1.- Would you write many copies, make videos and photograph evidence of your knowledge and distribute in a way that could not be supressed,
to reveal and publish what you know after you are deceased ? ----> Yes or no ?

"...I can say that I KNOW...not think or guess or hope but KNOW with 100% certainty..."

2.- How many military, government, whatever personnel would you say
know at least what you know and cannot tell, about the subject ? ----> 1, 10, 100, 1000,.... ?

well?

yes, please feel free to do that, you are being asked for no more than any one else is here.

Perhaps you can enlighten us with what those “disappearing light” imply then? Simply dismissing observations because you cannot explain is also an act of not providing any proof of your statement.

it went out?

If you believe that “anecdotal sighting” of UFOs do not lead to valid conclusion that it was extraterrestrial in nature, perhaps you could listen to the testimonies of the air force officers who have sighted UFOs up close within yards and testified that they had to come to a conclusion that they were extraterrestrial spaceships.

Yes, there have been many sightings that are totally inexplicable and not due to lack of data, some of these people make it difficult to dismiss sightings completely.

How does one go about seeking what sort of evidence when scientists ignore such incidences observed by millions of people all over the world? A true scientist should jump at the chance of exploring this phenomenon because it is so abnormal, to say the least. Why do scientists simply ignore the phenomenon when they can’t even provide explanations of the phenomenon? What they cannot explain, they should explore further, not ignore them. Isn’t that so? These are rhetorical questions, for I already know the answers. Frankly, I don’t blame them for not exploring further. However, isn't it unethical to dismiss people’s observations simply because they cannot be explained?

While it is not proof of the extra terrestrial hypothesis it is true the US government has operated a disinformation campaign against the idea that UFOs are anything but nonsense since the disbanding of Project Sign... This has made it difficult for anyone to hold their credibility and do any real investigation of the phenomena, The Condon Report was a blatant example of this... The fix was in from the beginning...

You’re trying to close a thread because you don’t want to hear about the phenomenon that would have you face the fact certain theories that have been upheld may require reevaluation. What is wrong with reevaluating, if need be? That is what TRUE scientists do.

No thread here is ever closed because of some indeterminate fear of reality...

I have asked the forum members to keep an open mind regarding the topic in my initial post in the thread. I’ll ask again; please keep an open mind about this. It has very detrimental consequences to entire humanity, if you keep your mind closed about it and choose to remain ignorant about the topic.

An open mind doesn't mean you let every idea crawl inside your skull and take a dump...

Externet, first, I cordially suggest not making any assumption about my gender.

No, I have no intention of writing any letters or a book, for that matter, about what I know. Public media are owned and controlled by a few individuals in commerce; they can easily be controlled by certain factions. So, I would take different routes to raise awareness of the phenomenon. I just asked “swansont” above and I’ll ask the same question to you. What do you consider concrete proofs regarding this phenomenon?

There are somethings that are difficult to explain, radar contacts and more than few photos as well as qualified eye witnesses but your hints of conspiracy need to be either substantiated or retracted.

The question of what would constitute proof is not what is being asked of you, viable evidence is the correct way to state what is needed and it is reasonable question...

Regarding the second question, I’d be guessing, but I’d say 100%, if not close to it.

A great many have already come forward...

Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter have sighted UFOs - yes, the former presidents. In the case of Jimmy Carter, he sighted a UFO up close within yards simultaneously with 20 to 30 of his neighbors in his neighborhood. You can find youtube videos of their testimonies. The Cold War ended suddenly because Ronald Reagan and Gorbachev realized that Russia and U.S. must cooperate in order to deal with the “visitation” by extraterrestrial beings that was occurring in the world. You can also find youtube videos of his talking about this fact at a meeting with Gorbachev.

Some citation for these assertions is needed.

What I know about this phenomenon came from the book “The Allies of Humanity”: http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/allies-of-humanity-book1.pdf. (This book is free to download.) This is an urgent warning regarding the Extraterrestrial Intervention.

Don't ask us to read a book, give us the reasons the book gives, if it's interesting enough it will get read...

Here is a book titled “Taken” by an author named Dr. Karla Turner who was also an abductee: http://www.viewzone.com/ebooks/KarlaTurnerTaken.pdf. (This book is also free to download.) The book is a collection of testimonies by abductees. Karla Turner and her husband had been abducted multiple times, which led her to become a researcher on the subject of abduction by extraterrestrials. When she became an influential figure in the field, she was threatened for her work, and then she contracted an unusual, “fast-acting” cancer and suddenly died at the age of 48. Here is a quote from the book:

Here is another book titled “The Aliens and the Scalpel” (which, as far as I know, is not available to download for free) by Dr. Roger Leir, a surgeon who has been extracting implants from abductees. When these implants were sent to independent laboratories, the results of their analysis proved to be of extraterrestrial nature. Here is a quote from the book:

We cannot simply sweep this phenomenon under the rug, just so we can return to the easy life and hang on to old theories a little longer. If there were an undeniable, absolute, concrete proof that extraterrestrial beings are “visiting” because they presented themselves to the public, then it would be an indication that they succeeded in conquering the world. The Extraterrestrial Intervention has been well underway for quite some time unbeknownst to most humanity.

We need to help each other in raising awareness, not argue over it. It has been argued over for many decades now.

When it is too late, it will be too late. Humanity must take actions now.

Citation is needed for this, there are other more prosaic explanations for the abduction phenomena...

I have a lot of respect for Neil but in this case he followed the party line of UFOs are unidentified lights in the sky and chose the most ridiculous part of the phenomena, one that does have a prosaic explanation and set it up as a strawman.

There are reports that involve many independent witnesses, more than one independent radar contact, and trained eye witnesses even physical traces asserting only ridiculous reports only shows he has not looked into the problem beyond the official "it's silly" premise hawked by debunkers who seem to be as passionate and ludicrous as the true believers...