DNA isn't evidence for evolution

Consistency

The so called scientific evidence is just as bad as reading the bible.

DNA = Blueprint. So.. when you can create DNA from non-biological molecules is when you have actual evidence on evolution and how it actually functions.

You have nothing just like religions have nothing.

DNA = Blueprint

Poor analogy. It's more like a recipe, or software for a machine controller.

DNA = Blueprint. So.. when you can create DNA from non-biological
molecules - -

That's routine. The genetic engineers at Monsanto do it all the time

- - is when you have actual evidence on evolution and how it actually functions

Unfortunately that is not so - evidence on how evolution functions is not quite that easy to get.

Edited by overtone

Poor analogy. It's more like a recipe, or software for a machine controller.

DNA dictates physical characteristics, machine code doesn't. Machine code is like the instructions of biochemistry.

Machine code lacks the consciousness that all organisms have.. including bacteria and white blood cells...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=JnlULOjUhSQ

That's routine. The genetic engineers at Monsanto do it all the time

Do they really? How? I thought they modify existing DNA...

Genetic engineering, also called genetic modification, is the direct manipulation of an organism's genome using biotechnology.

Unfortunately that is not so - evidence on how evolution functions is not quite that easy to get.

Exactly my point that nobody should claim to have facts when they don't have anything. It was a rhetorical statement by the way.

Edited by Consistency

Do they really? How? I thought they modify existing DNA...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_gene_synthesis

"Based on solid-phase DNA synthesis, it differs from molecular cloning and polymerase chain reaction(PCR) in that the user does not have to begin with preexisting DNA sequences. Therefore, it is possible to make a completely synthetic double-stranded DNA molecule with no apparent limits on either nucleotide sequence or size. The method has been used to generate functional bacterial chromosomes containing approximately one million base pairs."

DELETE THREAD.

Thanks for snipping my comments from the other thread and adding a phony title which I don't believe in.

!

Moderator Note

If you don't want to discuss the topic, don't derail other threads with it. In fact, just don't derail other threads. Thread closed.