hypothetically faster than light

warped space

Ok so say you are a mass moving fate than the speed of light (ignore the fact that your mass would become greater than infinity) and you are moving away from the earth and the moon and you are watching the two spin backwards would you really be able to see the two spin or would you block your own light in the past relative to the light

I know I asked a question that defys normal physics but the reason I asked if you would see the two spin is because now say you are moving twords it if there is somthing behind you it is blocked by your shadow now if your moving away from it FTL wouldnt you be your own shadow?

Well any physics for that matter

There is no physics to describe what happens when you violate physical law. You no longer have a self-consistent model, nor do you have a way to compare the model you do have to nature to see if it's right. Double whammy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

which is more correct, to say massive objects can't travel at the speed of light or that massive objects can't be accelerated to the speed of light?

i realise there is a problem with the latter but just would like a clarification.

thanks

I'd say that objects can accelerate towards the speed of light without ever reaching it.