Live Video Debates

ydoaPs

Would you be interested in participating in or watching live video debates?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in watching/participating in live video debates?

• I would like to watch, but I would not like to participate.
    • I would like to watch and participate.
    • I would not like to watch and I would not like to participate.
    • I don't know.

I think it would be pretty fun, though it may be problematic to get everyone to have time to be on together.

I think, even if we cannot all get on together like you say it would still be a fun and interesting thing to venture into and I am sure we could have smaller parties involved so if some are on a different time line to others they can still be a part of it and not feel 'left out'

I say lets do it!

I think, even if we cannot all get on together like you say it would still be a fun and interesting thing to venture into and I am sure we could have smaller parties involved so if some are on a different time line to others they can still be a part of it and not feel 'left out'

I say lets do it!

There's also the option to record them and post on YouTube so those that want to watch but can't because they are sleeping when it's live, can watch whenever they want.

I say lets do it!

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly. I was just talking about if someone wanted to be part of the discussion and couldn't. That shouldn't stop it from happening, just be a consideration.

• 2 weeks later...