basic building blocks

derek w

Then imagine situation:

We are producing electron and positron using two gamma photons, positron is supposed to be electron traveling back in time according to what you said. It existed in the future and now it's in event.

We're using electromagnet to separate electron and positron to catch them so positron doesn't immediately annihilate.

We have 1,2,..., 10,.. 1000 etc caught positrons in vacuum separated from our matter.

If they traveled back in time previously before we "created" them, how they can now travel forward in time, in place were we are storing them.. ?

I don't see what you're getting at. If you apply T reversal and CP, you end up with the same system.

If big bang starts at time=0.Introducing the idea of forward and backward time,then you have the possibility of 2 asymmetric universes,one made of matter going forward and one made of anti-matter going backward?

If big bang starts at time=0.Introducing the idea of forward and backward time,then you have the possibility of 2 asymmetric universes,one made of matter going forward and one made of anti-matter going backward?

It's a huge leap from discussing an electron and positron to the big bang.

It's a huge leap from discussing an electron and positron to the big bang.

True,but I am at least sticking with my thread in the sense that a deviation from a point of equilibrium must produce an equal and opposite effect.

e.g:- proton and electron are equal and opposite effects about a point of equilibrium,and a photon is an oscillation about the same point of equilibrium.

I have a question,does a photon interact with matter at it's peaks,and interact with anti-matter at it's troughs?

Instead of waves packets as building blocks, and moving back in time fantasies, i think is more real the hypothesis of unique particle as building block of electron positron photons even protons, anti protons and neutrinos. If you consider this intrusion as an highjack please disregard this post.

Kramer

Providing you have up/down and anti-up/down quarks,all other particles will be created as side effect.

No. quarks are only one of the irreducible representations associated to the known zoo of elementary particles and the interactions involving quarks are limited as well

500px-Elementary_particle_interactions.s

My understanding is that particles are thought of as wave packets,and that interaction changes the wave packets.

No. Ballentine textbook on QM explain very well why a particle cannot be associated to a wave packet.

The truth is that if they would be really irreducible pion particles wouldn't decay spontaneously..

To add a little to swansont reply. Pions are composite particles and precisely by this reason pions are associated to a reducible representation.

Edited by juanrga