A lingual theory of everything

Mike Smith Cosmos

Maybe god will save me... Maybe the spirit of justice will save me. ;D

Maybe I have saved you...from yourself.

I have always noticed that people who profess to be Poets, Intellects or Enlightened....are not anyone I would want to have a beer with anyways! LOL!

A Lingual Theory of Everything? OK...I have it.

If it is a sunny day and you are sitting around your pool with a beer in one hand, a smoked BBQ Baby Back Rib in another, good music playing in the back ground, a good friend or very good friend either male or female with you....and one of the two of you say's...You know....this is about as Good as it gets!

Well as far as I am concerned...that is talking about EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS!

So I suppose...what a person might consider as something as apposed to another who considers the same thing EVERYTHING...is subjective....but still just as INFINITE within that persons value system.

Split Infinity

From a New book by Adam Rutherford about " The Origin of Life " Viking Books 2013 on Page 21 in referring back to Cell discovery he says :-

" Like all great theories, its a fusion of ideas, based on observation and affirmed by experimentation. It is also one of the great nodes of Biology . The work of dozens of men and years of investigation into the stuff that life is made of , is summarized in two sentances. :

1. All life is made of cells.

2. Cells only arise by the division of other cells .

This theory has profound implications , as all grand theories should. It covers all life , a simple but comprehensive description of the innumerable inhabitants of the living Earth..

So why should I not put my Lingual Theory of Everything in Three short Sentences ?

" A Lingual / NON-Mathematical THEORY OF EVERYTHING ".

1. " Anything or everything can occur, if there is no reason for it not to occur "

2. " Anything or everything can occur, if there is no reason for it not to occur, if there is some form of initiative for it to occur. "

3. " If there are reasons for anything not to occur , left to their own devices, the path of least energy and /or resistance will be followed. "

It is just that its about EVERYTHING

Edited by Mike Smith Cosmos

From a New book by Adam Rutherford about " The Origin of Life " Viking Books 2013 on Page 21 in referring back to Cell discovery he says :-

So why should I not put my Lingual Theory of Everything in Three short Sentences ?

It is just that its about EVERYTHING

Mike...I thought about your new revised theory and took note of the..."path of least resistance" statement.

I thought about this and I thought...for about 15 seconds...which for me is a while...and I realized that...although we describe the Path of Least Resistance as per Electricity...and when looking at this on a Atomic and Sub-Atomic Level...the ability for a charge to conduct as well as for a Chemical Reaction to take place...has to do with the certain elements having unfilled Electron Orbits which allow such elements to be able to take on additional electrons or in a chemical reaction where elements share electron orbits...such as using an electric charge in a tube of Hydrogen and Oxygen gases to form H20 as well as using UV-Light to separate water molecules into Hydrogen and Oxygen gases....or needing Elements that can take on additional electrons in unfilled orbits in order to allow conductivity and as a Lightning Bolt strikes...it will travel through the air and seek out the tallest grounded material that has less resistance than the air to the ground from the same distance.

In all these examples...we may sight resistance or open electron orbits but I feel that it shows us for such events to occur...they do so due to CONDITION.

Split Infinity

Mike...I thought about your new revised theory and took note of the..."path of least resistance" statement.

I thought about this and I thought...for about 15 seconds...which for me is a while...and I realized that...although we describe the Path of Least Resistance as per Electricity...and when looking at this on a Atomic and Sub-Atomic Level...the ability for a charge to conduct as well as for a Chemical Reaction to take place...has to do with the certain elements having unfilled Electron Orbits which allow such elements to be able to take on additional electrons or in a chemical reaction where elements share electron orbits...such as using an electric charge in a tube of Hydrogen and Oxygen gases to form H20 as well as using UV-Light to separate water molecules into Hydrogen and Oxygen gases....or needing Elements that can take on additional electrons in unfilled orbits in order to allow conductivity and as a Lightning Bolt strikes...it will travel through the air and seek out the tallest grounded material that has less resistance than the air to the ground from the same distance.

In all these examples...we may sight resistance or open electron orbits but I feel that it shows us for such events to occur...they do so due to CONDITION.

Split Infinity

I will have something from Prof Lee Smolin from Perimeter Institute about TIME later

I was about to ask my favorite question ever... how? but there was more to it.

How could we cause these conditions?

Well...that is another topic all together! LOL!

Anything is possible.

My point to Mike was...using the concept that in nature and by the natural laws of our Universe...when things occur...they do so by taking the path of least resistance. And thus using this we can extrapolate theories and models for prediction and probability of existence.

We that would be all good and fine except we would first have to understand the probability and prediction models of CONDITION first.

It is like saying...after looking at a model that I created to describe the predictability and probability of a Lotto ball cage being turned and over time a Fractal Pattern has emerged that reflects the imperfections in the round balls with the numbers...the Atm. Pressure of certain days as they apply to balls being pulled with certain numbers...etc...which allows me to PREDICT with a certain probability that certain balls will be pulled.

Now for any of this to even be...CONDITIONS must exist such as the Lottery System itself...the chosen method of determining Lotto Numbers...etc.

Split Infinity

Well...that is another topic all together! LOL!

Anything is possible.

My point to Mike was...using the concept that in nature and by the natural laws of our Universe...when things occur...they do so by taking the path of least resistance. And thus using this we can extrapolate theories and models for prediction and probability of existence.

We that would be all good and fine except we would first have to understand the probability and prediction models of CONDITION first.

It is like saying...after looking at a model that I created to describe the predictability and probability of a Lotto ball cage being turned and over time a Fractal Pattern has emerged that reflects the imperfections in the round balls with the numbers...the Atm. Pressure of certain days as they apply to balls being pulled with certain numbers...etc...which allows me to PREDICT with a certain probability that certain balls will be pulled.

Now for any of this to even be...CONDITIONS must exist such as the Lottery System itself...the chosen method of determining Lotto Numbers...etc.

Split Infinity

What you call the 'conditions ' , I describe it as ' the mold' . At any one moment 'Now' the mold is in a certain condition , state, or configuration. and the 'thing' whatever it is ( say lotto ball ), left to its own devices will tumble its way down ' figuratively ' through the mold until it can go no further .

.post-33514-0-50321800-1368774942_thumb.jpg

I believe this MOLD exists all over the universe, as a complex, flexible set of fields. Some places fairly static, . Other places changing like a fluid all the time. The particular state of the mold, , at this particular location,at the particular time the lotto ball hits that 'EDGE' will depend on that particular part of the 'MOLD' or your ' CONDITIONS' at that moment in time. And thus so will the outcome be particular. And for Split ! ( unless of course there is another universe doing something marginally different ? ) oops!

It will travel the path of least resistance until it merges and/or gets reduced in which case it would continue traveling the path of the least resistance regardless of gravity

Like a spec of dust

OR if you do NOT want to go the path of least resistance ( GREEN AREA ), you have to give extra input and not float but

give the energy necessary to take you out of the path of least resistance along some alternative path ! ( MAUVE AREA )

post-33514-0-06353700-1368804751_thumb.jpg

OR if you do NOT want to go the path of least resistance ( GREEN AREA ), you have to give extra input and not float but

give the energy necessary to take you out of the path of least resistance along some alternative path ! ( MAUVE AREA )

attachicon.gifmold lotto 2.jpg

I am good at pattern recognition and this is so especially when finding associations that are geographic in nature.

I kept looking at this and looking at this and I realized that my brain was matrixing to the point that I was seeing several countries outlines and other geographic details.

The white area where the blue ball rests in at the bottom is similar to a combination of countries map boundaries. The long white area that drapes down in the center of the picture seems to be a combination of Greece, South East Asia and in particular what was once South Vietnam...the Path Input area looks like Massachusetts and the Lotto Ball and the Blue and Black lines and shadows of colors remind me of the Nile Delta as well as the Amazon River Delta. The separations of colors remind me of the meeting of the Blue Nile and White Nile.

And GOD help me but the RED bump out in a kind of rectangular form coming out of the rest of the red where if one looks at the blue ball at the very bottom of the picture dead center and counts back 5 bounces of the ball...you will see...an upside down NEW JERSEY! LOL!

Anyway's...MIKEY!

Not to be a pain in the ass but...unless we are using the Physics and Ballistics Experts that were used in front of the Warren Commission....the Probability that a ball would upon it first being released from above...hit the first outcropping that I said looks like Massachusetts....and then after impacting...Mass...LOL!...shoots off to our right at a initial 90 degree angle and as it does that 90 degree trajectory vector shows the balls kinetic energy dropping off in an ALMOST PERFECT RATIO of Gravitational Effect to Kinetic Energy Transfer and utilization being represented within that DROP OFF CURVE.

Now then...we start running into issues as there is almost ZERO Probability or even POSSIBILITY...that given all things are behaving as per Natural Laws....THERE IS NO FREEKIN' WAY...that ball is going to bounce off of Massachusetts hit what looks similar to North Korea and then BOUNCE up in a straight line vector of 22.5 Degrees!

What is really funny after that is that the Kinetic Energy requirements and Transfer for the ball to bounce almost straight up at 22.5 degrees would be to an extent that it would be...and in this I can actually say the IM WORD....IMFREEKINABSOLUTINALLYNOT POSSIBLE! The amount of momentum and Kinetic Energy the ball now has once it shoots up at 22.5 degrees and seeing how the ball has remained traveling without arc after bouncing off North Korea...it CAN NOT STOP without first traveling in an arc and having that trajectory degraded by Gravity....so we would get perhaps a straight line distance as you have drawn bouncing off North Korea but then the ball would start to loose momentum and would probably make it to the letter D in Different Probabilities before traveling a short arc between and above that D and the letter N in the same word...thus the ball would travel upward given the angles and distances present to a position about as high as the ball shown that is dropped to begin this whole deal.

After that the ball would most likely bounce around and would end up in the same place you have it ending up...at the center bottom of South Vietnam....LOL!

My point is in this very detailed picture and explanation you have provided...it is not the Path of Least Resistance that you should be looking at to provide us High or Low Probabilities or Possibilities...or even predictability of path or angle or vector or whatever...

The thing that dictates all of these things is CONDITION...and....STATE.

What is the CONDITIONS of the event? What is the STATE of the CONDITIONS?

So...substituting other words to make this easy....

What is the VELOCITY, ACCELERATION, GRAVITATIONAL CONSTANTS, HEIGHT OF BALL DROP, ANGLES OF...ETC...

As per State...

What is the BALL MADE OF? What is the material the ball is bouncing made of and what are it's properties? What is the Temp.? What is the WIND VELOCITY? WHAT IS THE ATM> PRESSURE?

I could go on all day.

Again...my secondary point is...DEPENDENT UPON STATES AND CONDITIONS...an INFINITE number of possibilities exist and although there is one end result for every single set of variables....THERE ARE INFINITE SETS OF VARIABLES....thus there are INFINITE numbers of possibilities.

Now what do we know about MATH? If the MATH say's it is so...it is so. There has NEVER been a case in HUMAN HISTORY where the MATH said it was so or a FACT and it turned out it was not so and not a fact.

So what does that tell us?

The MATH say's....IF IT CAN HAPPEN IT WILL HAPPEN. MATH also say's....given long enough of a TIME LINE...all PROBABILITIES NO MATTER HOW LOW...will by passage of enough time....become 100% PROBABILITY for an EVENT TO HAPPEN.

So looking at both of these...Math say's...if it can happen it will happen....if there is a chance something will happen...given enough time those odds reach 100% it will happen. And since in HISTORY the MATH HAS NEVER LIED OR HAVE BEEN SHOWN TO BE WRONG....all this means one overall reality.....

.....EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AND EVERY VERSION AND EVERY INTERACTION AND EVERY POSSIBILITY AND EVERY POSSIBLE OUTCOME AND EVERY POSSIBLE CHOICE AND EVERY POSSIBLE LACK OF A CHOICE AND EVERY POSSIBLE DECISION NOT TO CHOOSE.....EXIST.

They have to. The Math dictates it. If we are existing in an INFINITE SYSTEM....the MATH say's everything I just posted must exist in every possible combination and possibility. If it didn't then we are not existing in an INFINITE SYSTEM.

This means there are INFINITE TIMELINES...and every possible version of. Every choice you ever made there is another version of you that has made a different choice...and another you that made yet a choice that neither the first two of you made...and so on and so on...

The BIG STUMBLING BLOCK...and I apologize for my CAP LOCK ISSUE on this post but I am trying to forcefully get this concept into everyone's heads....the big stumbling block that people can't understand and have issues with is....THE PASSAGE OF TIME as how we perceive this as LINEAR and how in reality in such an INFINITE SYSTEM that we live in as if we did not...my Photons would not be behaving as both Particle and Wave and I couldn't change the Radio Station channel because there would not exist FREQUENCY .

This is the KEY to explaining how all the INFINITELY existing Universal Realities and Timelines....DO NOT HAVE TO FOLLOW SUIT WITH OUR TIME CLOCK AS....in such an Infinite System....all timelines and the materials within them and the choices and actions and events are NOT CONSTRAINED TO LINEAR TIME.

How do I know this? My ability to change my Radio Station. When I...well I can't say turn the dial as it is all digital now...but when I change the radio station from 104.1 to 107.3....I am tuning my receiver to pickup a specific Electromagnetic Wavelength. Radio Waves travel at the Speed of Light and just like Light....Radio is just Quantum Particle/Wave Forms from a different side or position upon the EM Scale.

In Light...Photons exist as both Particle and Wave and although Photons are traveling at 186,282 miles per second...the Universal Maximum Velocity in Normal Space/Time....a single Photon is acting as a VIRTUAL PARTICLE existing at infinite positions upon the Light Wave length.

Now the Photons can travel in Wave Packets and this means that there are many Photons existing as both Particle and Wave on a specific measured wave length distance of Space/Time...but the Photons themselves exist is a Quasi-Real-Virtual Existence as the Photons as a wave exist OUTSIDE OF NORMAL SPACE/TIME.

There is not Time passage for such Wave Length Virtual Particles and because of this reality....we know that PHOTONS EXIST IN A STATE OF BOTH LINEAR AND NON-LINEAR TIME.

This tells us and so does the MATH show us....since PASSAGE OF TIME is a non-factor for infinite possibilities and infinite realities and infinite timelines...THERE IS NO LONGER A BASIS IN EITHER THE MATH OR THE LOGIC that would present a case against Infinite Realities.

Split Infinity

Sorry that was so long.

I don't know of any SHORTER or better way to describe and explain the almost unexplainable and indescribable.

ALMOST...LOL!

Split Infinity

Split I cannot accept your premise of infinity. I'm an engineer and because of that, I cannot accept the freedom of will (which you hinted at with the radio example) and I cannot accept infinity. Both notions are noninstrumentalistic. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Also, I do not believe that time is defined clearly enough within this context. Time, to me, within this context, is an association of units of knowledge, sequences of occurrence, and it MUST be ordered in the right way, in other words, it must be linear (although I do believe that there are parameters).

Although I am working on a theory of dispositions which would make it seem non linear and 3 dimensional, but in reality, I can find no argument against reality only consisting of 2 dimensions.

And, as an engineer, working with only 2 dimensions seems like a promising approach.

I'd also like to add that the word dimension itself is, in my opinion, close to meaningless.

Split I cannot accept your premise of infinity. I'm an engineer and because of that, I cannot accept the freedom of will (which you hinted at with the radio example) and I cannot accept infinity. Both notions are noninstrumentalistic. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Also, I do not believe that time is defined clearly enough within this context. Time, to me, within this context, is an association of units of knowledge, sequences of occurrence, and it MUST be ordered in the right way, in other words, it must be linear (although I do believe that there are parameters).

Although I am working on a theory of dispositions which would make it seem non linear and 3 dimensional, but in reality, I can find no argument against reality only consisting of 2 dimensions.

And, as an engineer, working with only 2 dimensions seems like a promising approach.

I'd also like to add that the word dimension itself is, in my opinion, close to meaningless.

Pop...for Matter and Energy to even EXIST this Universal Reality we live in must have MORE than 4 Dimensional States.

If we use the D-1, 2 and 3 as representing Length, Width and Height...and D-4 representing LINEAR TIME as without Linear Time there would be no movement thus there could not exist Electron Orbital Fields...but even just using 4 Universal Space/Time Dimensional States...NEVER MIND JUST TWO or 2-D...4-D would still not be enough Dimensional States for Matter and Energy to EXIST.

You state you are an ENGINEER and I can understand that this does not mean being a PHYSICIST....still...there is NOTHING in our reality that is only 2-D and even 2-D Representations are incorrect.

When a person uses paper and pen to draw out what they would state is a 2-D representation of something...even the REPRESENTATION that they are creating is in most likely a 10 or 11 PLUS Dimensional State....and our Universal Space/Time Geometry most likely exists as even more than 11 dimensional states. The Paper and Pen and Ink coming from it are all comprised of Atoms and the atoms are COMPLETELY COMPRISED OF QUANTUM PARTICLE/WAVE FORMS.

An Atom which we know as Matter is comprised of Atomic Particles called Protons and in most Atoms...Neutrons...and the Electrons equal in number to the Protons orbiting the Atomic Nucleus in Electron Orbital Fields as both Particle and Wave.

The Electrons are Quantum Particle/Wave Forms and are Energy but even though the Protons and Neutrons are Atomic Particles that have Mass...they too are comprised of Quanta such as Quarks, Gluons, Mesons, Leptons, Higgs-Bosons...etc...thus these Atomic Particles of Mass are completely made up of Energy as that is what Quantum Particle/Wave Forms are...Energy.

As Energy...these Quanta exist as both Particle and Wave and for that to be so...4 Dimensional States are NOT ENOUGH DIMENSIONAL STATES for these Quanta as well as the Electrons in their Orbital Fields around the Atomic Nucleus to exist as both Particle and Wave....NEVER MIND JUST 2 Dimensional States as you refer to in the statement I have quoted above.

So perhaps it might be possible for there to be another existing Universal Reality that has just 2 Dimensional States...2-D cannot and does not exist in our Universal Reality.

Such a Universal State of Reality would not even be existing within our Universal Grouping of Divergent Universal States that would all be interconnective and Divergent from a single original Baseline Reality and Timeline. A 2-D Universal State would have to be a part of another separate Universal Grouping or Group and since a 2-D Universal State would not allow for the existence of either Matter or Energy nor would it allow for the existence of Linear Time...it could not even be connected or perceived from our Universal State.

As far as the word and definition associated to it...that word being INFINITY...both the MATH and the LOGIC dictate that for Universal Conditions that allow for the existence of an OPEN ENDED NUMERICAL SYSTEM as well as an OPEN ENDED VALUE ASSIGNMENT which allows any numerical association to be used as a VALUE in BOTH DIRECTIONS...ie...-> -5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 <+...thus INFINITY MUST EXIST.

If Infinity did dot exist this would mean NON-EXISTENCE would be a reality. Since just the fact I am typing this...it proves NON-EXISTENCE cannot be a reality....INFINITY IS A REALITY.

Further LOGIC upon this fact is that by your statement that INFINITY cannot exist...by logic....that would mean that there would be a LIMIT OR REALITY BOUNDARY to our UNIVERSAL REALITY. If that was true...at this supposed edge of EXISTENCE OR REALITY....there would exist...NOTHING. Now EMPTY SPACE/TIME...is not nothing as there must exist Space/Time Dimensionality for there to be empty space.

If that were true then by logic and definition beyond this boundary there would be INFINITE NON-EXISTENCE. Thus since we exist and at the very least our Universal Reality exists....and since it is a fact that ENERGY CANNOT BE DESTROYED ONLY TRANSFORMED....there will ALWAYS exist the Energy and Matter that makes up this Universe in one form or another for their to be a relation or perspective upon the Non-existence that you would propose is beyond what we know to exist.

By Logic...either way or any way you look at it...whether beyond our Universe is Infinite Non-Existence...or beyond our Universe there is INFINITE EXISTENCE or the Matter and Energy that exists in our Universe being transformed in INFINITE WAYS AND OVER INFINITE LINEAR TIME....BY LOGIC INFINITY EXISTS.

It is undeniable...it is impossible to argue against it...it is apart of the very heart and construct of all Math, Science, Physics and Thought....INFINITY.

Without it...we could not have a reference to understand at what point and value expressed have I stopped counting right now...1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6....SIX!...SIX wonderful frosty Beers! Waah! Ha! Ha! I LOVE IT! Say's the COUNT!...for those of you who ever watched Sesame Street.

Split Infinity....p.s....Infinity split in half equals....INFINITY.

post-33514-0-24253800-1369175334_thumb.jpg post-33514-0-42212500-1369176054_thumb.jpg

post-33514-0-00493400-1369175412_thumb.jpg

Something from nothing with a mold

post-33514-0-67906200-1369176302_thumb.jpg

Something from nothing Without a mold

post-33514-0-10768700-1369178798_thumb.jpg

With a complex developed mold

post-33514-0-43531000-1369176483_thumb.jpg

With a Mold

post-33514-0-61986000-1369176620_thumb.jpg

Without a Mold

post-33514-0-80085500-1369177236_thumb.jpg

Without Consciousness

post-33514-0-15253600-1369177309_thumb.jpg

With Consciousness

The moderator appears to like Mike, and will let him post whatever comes into his head. None of it, in any of his threads, seems to have anything to do with science, but hey,rolleyes.gif

Edited by ACG52

The moderator appears to like Mike, and will let him post whatever comes into his head. None of it, in any of his threads, seems to have anything to do with science, but hey,rolleyes.gif

Do we want a cosy cloistered forum full of devout followers of the scientific method all singing from the same songsheet?...nah! Having the whole gamut of doubting humanity pitting their wits against science here is what science is about...peer review. :)

Do we want a cosy cloistered forum full of devout followers of the scientific method all singing from the same songsheet?...nah! Having the whole gamut of doubting humanity pitting their wits against science here is what science is about...peer review. smile.png

That sounds like a slap in the face to Isaac Newton, that's not what science is about at all, and Newton hid calculus for 20 years because people thought the same thing you do and he invented it (yeah there's Leibniz but..), it's about investigating causes for our physical world based on observations.

Edited by SamBridge

I believe EVERYONE has something to contribute. No matter if what they say might seem right or wrong or impossible or possible...just by participating in a debate...others can learn and get ideas from many sources of information.

Many times I will be on the other side of a debate and might be attempting to prove the impossibility or possibility of a concept...or perhaps just talking about the Probability either be it likely or not.

In just about all these instances of debate...someone will say or post something that I will not agree with but it brings something to light in my mind that allows me to see either that issue or others in a different or perhaps better light.

Split Infinity

attachicon.gifMOLD.jpg attachicon.gifDouble MOLD.jpg

attachicon.gifDSCF3026.JPG

Something from nothing with a mold

attachicon.gifDSCF3035.JPG

Something from nothing Without a mold

attachicon.gifmold4.jpg

With a complex developed mold

attachicon.gifDSCF3130.JPG

With a Mold

attachicon.gifDSCF3037.JPG

Without a Mold

attachicon.gifDSCF3309.JPG

Without Consciousness

attachicon.gifDSCF3321.JPG

With Consciousness

Mikey...the fact that there is a Mold...and per your picture...there is a construct that separates the molds...there cannot exist...NOTHING. I personally think it is impossible for a state of NOTHING or NON-EXISTENCE to exist.

Remember...empty space....IS NOT NOTHING....there must exist Space/Time Dimensionality for empty Space to exist. Further...SOMETHING cannot be bound or have at it's boundary...NOTHING. By definition...a BOUNDARY is something thus our Universe is FINITE as we can see to it's edge....but after that...there must exist SOMETHING.

Now that SOMETHING would not be at such a Universal Edge in the conventional sense as if a Universe was represented by a Balloon and another Balloon pressing up against it would be another Universe. This is sort of like M-Theory or Brane Theory...but the Branes existing do not exist in a connective Dimensionality like we view our Universe.

Split Infinity

Huh? Oh...yeah...by definition nothingness can't exist because by definition there is nothing to constitute the existence of nothingness. If there's nothingness, then there is no medium that acts to sustain the existence of nothingness. Plain and simple. Technically there is nothingness all around us in the form of an infinite amount of 0 sized points, boxes that have 0 width and 0 height, boundaries with 0 units of distance outside of them, ect.

Edited by SamBridge

Huh? Oh...yeah...by definition nothingness can't exist because by definition there is nothing to constitute the existence of nothingness. If there's nothingness, then there is no medium that acts to sustain the existence of nothingness. Plain and simple. Technically there is nothingness all around us in the form of an infinite amount of 0 sized points, boxes that have 0 width and 0 height, boundaries with 0 units of distance outside of them, ect.

Sam...I am a bit confused here.

I have been posting about how Non-Existence is not possible.

Are you arguing with me?

Split Infinity