A lingual theory of everything

Mike Smith Cosmos

Split, after giving it some more thought, here is my conclusion.

Time is non-linear, my resin for drawing this conclusion is based on a few logical conclusions (although one is entirely subjective). One is that the only way we can measure time is through reference. In order to do that, we need to decide at a certain point that we are going to measure the "time" elapsed, which means that the decided point of reference is zero dimensional and thus, non-linear. Another reason is due to my growing understanding of the multiversal system we are subject to. Interconnectivity doesn't seem to care about time, meaning that the future can affect the past (literally). And the last reason, which is subjective, is based on the interconnectivity of matter. Sometimes when I write, I hear responses to my writing as I am doing it. The responses can't possibly be by people reading my writing as I am writing (although it is a possibility that people are watching and reading as I write, I wouldn't blame them for doing so). It seems that the voices in my head are not entirely my own. I'm a strong believer in telepathy and telepathic intemporality. For these reasons, time is non linear. But as for the example of time travel that you've provided, and that I've seen presented multiple times, I'm going to have to stand my position about its fallability. It seems to me that it is a question of longevity rather than time travel. As I said before, the astronauts leave earth at point A which is 30° (in orbit around the sun), they arrive at point B which is 90°. They've only traveled 30°. The earth has also only traveled 30°. There is no difference in the time traveled because for both parties, only 30° have passed before they arrived in the same place. The reason that it is an example of longevity rather than time travel is because the travel was different for the clocks due to the effect of the travel on the energy of the mechanisms being measured.

Earth has alot of friction, and space probably has friction too, just alot less of it than here on earth. The reason I say that space is fricative is because when we sent a probe to a comet, we saw that it was "snowing" behind the object. Why should that be the case? If space is not fricative, there should be no draft behind the object for the snow to occur. Given that, the conclusion is that space is fricative, albeit less fricative than here on earth. So because the force of friction is different for the astronauts, there is a noticeable difference in the clocks measurement in space as opposed to here on earth, therefore, it's a question of longevity rather than time travel.

Another thing I like to do to help me draw conclusions and maintain my position is this, when in doubt, think about water. If you answer no to any of these questions then your are susceptible to my stance. If you were a deep sea creature, would you know yo were surrounded by water? If yes, would you know the water was surrounded by air? If yes, would you know the air was surrounded by space? It probably goes on.

Edited by Popcorn Sutton

I'm with you on that one mike.

I think the "one" you agreed on, was :-

that despite all the possibilities, whether in this universe or any possibilities that 'Split' talks about in multiverse space ( where ever or whatever that might possibly be. ), you seemed to agree, that ONLY ONE REALITY comes into being at TIME NOW. . And that all the other possibilities stacked up for that moment that did not become reality for that now, are NOT REAL and enter past or history as a mere 'fading , discarded possibility. That is how I see it, Is that the " I'm with you on that one mike." POPCORN ?

So IF , Time appears absolute in some way EVEN IF MY NOW TIME IS A QUARTER TO TWO others WILL occur right NOW

but be some form of relative time

post-33514-0-03785200-1367704916_thumb.jpg

So at a quarter to two ( as per my clock ) everybody , all over different parts of the universe should be looking looking at their clocks NOW at my quarter to two, EVEN though their clocks might well read 12 oclock or five past 8 depending where they are.

post-33514-0-76055100-1367705761_thumb.jpg

post-33514-0-70718300-1367705823_thumb.jpg

HOWEVER across the entire COSMOS it is Right NOW ?

Edited by Mike Smith Cosmos

I think the "one" you agreed on, was :-

that despite all the possibilities, whether in this universe or any possibilities that 'Split' talks about in multiverse space ( where ever or whatever that might possibly be. ), you seemed to agree, that ONLY ONE REALITY comes into being at TIME NOW. . And that all the other possibilities stacked up for that moment that did not become reality for that now, are NOT REAL and enter past or history as a mere 'fading , discarded possibility. That is how I see it, Is that the " I'm with you on that one mike." POPCORN ?

So IF , Time appears absolute in some way EVEN IF MY NOW TIME IS A QUARTER TO TWO others WILL occur right NOW

but be some form of relative time

attachicon.gifDSCF3295.JPG

So at a quarter to two ( as per my clock ) everybody , all over different parts of the universe should be looking looking at their clocks NOW at my quarter to two, EVEN though their clocks might well read 12 oclock or five past 8 depending where they are.

attachicon.gifDSCF3297.JPG

attachicon.gifDSCF3298.JPG

HOWEVER across the entire COSMOS it is Right NOW ?

Mike...this is a complete assumption and probability is much higher that if a Multiverse exists...there cannot exist only one reality and Tile would be of a NON-LINEAR NATURE within such a Multiversal State. Thus all moments would be concurrent.

Split Infinity...I am upgrading so I am putting down the telephone pole and I am thinking about a multi-story building.

LOL!

Mike...this is a complete assumption and probability is much higher that if a Multiverse exists...there cannot exist only one reality and Tile would be of a NON-LINEAR NATURE within such a Multiversal State. Thus all moments would be concurrent.

Split Infinity...I am upgrading so I am putting down the telephone pole and I am thinking about a multi-story building.

LOL!

post-33514-0-73680400-1367738089_thumb.jpg

certain issues that have a High Probability.

Now I believe this is a critical issue in this whole Exploration of ideas on how the Universe/s works ..

Probabilities and possibilities.

Without these being present in the workings of the cosmos, I feel the whole thing would be impossible to move, and would lock up and fracture like breaking glass.

I think I can point to countless areas of rigid cause and effect . equally I think I can point to countless areas of Probability

Now I believe this is a critical issue in this whole Exploration of ideas on how the Universe/s works ..

Probabilities and possibilities.

Without these being present in the workings of the cosmos, I feel the whole thing would be impossible to move, and would lock up and fracture like breaking glass.

I think I can point to countless areas of rigid cause and effect . equally I think I can point to countless areas of Probability

I must re introduce my illustration ( only a symbolic example) of a single sequential slice of the upward chain or thread from the very small [ atomic] right up to the very large [ Galactic /Galactic super clusters.].

post-33514-0-69135700-1367788003_thumb.jpg

Some aspects in the upward chain are

{A} totally predictive, causal , calculable and mathematically capable of analysis.

Other aspects are

{B} possiblities, probabalistic, non calculable other than by statistical methods. Non predictable from an individual point of view, not easily understood from a mathematical route ,but lending themselves to model style understanding. Also from an achievement point of view much, much more able to achieve a goal than a formula style of achievement.

The Above diagram illustrates [from left to right]

Firstly an {A} Predictive , causal Stage Secondly a {B} Probabalistic Stage Thirdly another {A} Predictive ,causal Stage.

The impact of this hypothesis is that IF true. Then analysis or understanding of the Cosmos must be sought by HYBRID Threads or chains ..

I'm still trying to determine what makes for our specific reality. I'm thinking that it might just be our location in space. If you look at mikes picture, it shows how something can travel all paths grok one point, but only one path is picked up from the receiving end. It could be that divergent realities manifestation depends in which particle/wave is received and processed. An implication of this is that we actually exist in multiple realities simultaneously, but we only experience the most probable. However, it could also ve the case that some of us (if not all) are sensitive to possibilities that diverge from the ultimate most probable reality that we call our own. So, for example, our most probable reality may consist of a thousand or so realities stacked on each other due to the thousand or so particle/waves our senses received at a single point.

This is a real conundrum, but it's probably going to be stuck on my mind for a little while.

Edited by Popcorn Sutton

I'm still trying to determine what makes for our specific reality. I'm thinking that it might just be our location in space. If you look at mikes picture, it shows how something can travel all paths grok one point, but only one path is picked up from the receiving end. It could be that divergent realities manifestation depends in which particle/wave is received and processed. An implication of this is that we actually exist in multiple realities simultaneously, but we only experience the most probable. However, it could also ve the case that some of us (if not all) are sensitive to possibilities that diverge from the ultimate most probable reality that we call our own. So, for example, our most probable reality may consist of a thousand or so realities stacked on each other due to the thousand or so particle/waves our senses received at a single point.

This is a real conundrum, but it's probably going to be stuck on my mind for a little while.

Pop...there are a few theories out there and one is mine...that deals with this very issue you present. If there are more realities or Universal States out there...where are they in relation to our reality and how are they different or the same and what determines our specific reality.

Well...some Cosmologist and Physicists have presented the idea that since the vast majority of space between atoms and quantum particles of...is empty...then Universal Realities could be utilizing the same space.

Sci-Fi...and the VERY UNFORTUNATE TERM that has become prevalent in it's use by people who wish to appear smart...and this even happens when some Professors use this term...is From another Dimension or Beings from another Dimension...such as is this term used in the Indiana Jones and the Skull movie...and this really frosts my ass.

The word Dimension is just a term of Geometry and one could say another Universal Reality...or beings from another Universal Reality...but Another Dimension just means adding some Space/Time Geometry or Dimensionality.

What I believe and I think is highly probable is that Divergent Universal Realities are each existing at a different Quantum Vibrationary State which places them out of phase with our Universal Reality. Thus they are not sharing the same Space/Time...nor is it like they exist as Membrane separated Universes in a side by side distance.

It is more likely that our Understanding of Space/Time and a Universal States existence is simply above our mental understanding as we Humans have issues dealing with complex forms of existence as we need to afirm such existence in a 3 or 4-D verbal explaination.

Split Infinity

I must re introduce my illustration ( only a symbolic example) of a single sequential slice of the upward chain or thread from the very small [ atomic] right up to the very large [ Galactic /Galactic super clusters.].

attachicon.gifDSCF3034.JPG

Some aspects in the upward chain are

{A} totally predictive, causal , calculable and mathematically capable of analysis.

Other aspects are

{B} possiblities, probabalistic, non calculable other than by statistical methods. Non predictable from an individual point of view, not easily understood from a mathematical route ,but lending themselves to model style understanding. Also from an achievement point of view much, much more able to achieve a goal than a formula style of achievement.

The Above diagram illustrates [from left to right]

Firstly an {A} Predictive , causal Stage Secondly a {B} Probabalistic Stage Thirdly another {A} Predictive ,causal Stage.

The impact of this hypothesis is that IF true. Then analysis or understanding of the Cosmos must be sought by HYBRID Threads or chains ..

Mike...here I go again. Probability by it's nature must be calculated by an observer. This fact alone shows us that the only system that can use Probability to describe possibility is a system that the Observer is based in.

Thus unless the observer can find access to other systems within their existing system there can not be overall calculations and predictions on anything outside the observers system.

Quantum Mechanics may allow the observer in our system to acess the other systems but only those specific to our systems...of Universes Grouping. Any system or Universe outside our Universal Grouping that is apart of another Universal Grouping cannot be accessed.

Split Infinity

Mike...here I go again. Probability by it's nature must be calculated by an observer. This fact alone shows us that the only system that can use Probability to describe possibility is a system that the Observer is based in.

Thus unless the observer can find access to other systems within their existing system there can not be overall calculations and predictions on anything outside the observers system.

Quantum Mechanics may allow the observer in our system to acess the other systems but only those specific to our systems...of Universes Grouping. Any system or Universe outside our Universal Grouping that is apart of another Universal Grouping cannot be accessed.

Split Infinity

I think I can go with most of that. At least for the time being. As long as you do not take me kicking and screaming into one of your " another Universal Grouping " just at the moment.

I must admit I have thought about this Probability business quite a bit and reasoned from one angle

that :- You as an observer need time for the possibilities to churn on until its 1 in a hundred times say comes around. Like tossing a coin 100 times , takes time . ( and count 50 times approx )

But IF you were not an observer, say not bound by time . Then 'what ever you were (not an observer though say a chunk of metal ) all you would have would be a dilution of 'whatever' by 1/100 .

So if we are talking about something happening to an atom say ( in a hundred atoms it would have only happened in one atom , all be it instantly ) because you as an observer would not need to wait (time) for 100 times , as You as an observer would not be there. The atoms would be there instantly . But only one out of the hundred would have a change. Or at least in that Ratio.

Its interesting though,

By removing us as observers , here we seem to have removed TIME .

Is that something that we are free to do ?

Is the metal bound by time , if so is it our time or some other time , or no time ?

There a few thoughts I have about this. One is that membrane theory may be salvaged by saying that the universe is printed at a high, but fluctuating amplitude, and hence, the membranes are technically side by side, but they are also intertwined.

Another is that, your specific reality may depend on two things, location in space and point of processing. This goes to say that it is possible to live on after death because when you die, your processing delays until another divergent reality does the processing for you, where then you assume that divergent existence.

I should mention that there are a few times where I thought this might have been the case. One time, I felt like I caught the change in reality because a song that I was absolutely sure was called "whats it feel like to be a girl" became "whats it feel like to be a ghost" and I could've swore that I starved to death the night before.

In response to mikes post about the 1/100 chance of something happening to an atom, I think that that 1% chance becomes reality only if it's processed the moment that it happens. However, I don't know or believe that it's only sensory information that gets processed. I think the senses play a big role in determining our specific reality, but within the confines (if any) of this framework, there is alot that can occur that doesn't need to interact with our mind/brain through the senses. Theres essentially no reason for a tiny black hole or neutrinos to not pass through our skulls, and hence, not be processed. It's been demonstrated that thoughts can travel across space. There was an experiment where two subjects were placed in two seperate rooms but in the same magnetic field and a light was flashed at one of them, but both of them experienced the flash of light. This shows that the senses are not necessary for information to be processed. In a multiversal system, possibilities probably manifest often, but they are probably mostly just a brief thought, occurrences that have higher probability are more stable and likely to hit our senses in our specific reality, however, possibilities might actually occur somewhere in the distance. I hear that the average distance required for a pattern of atoms to arrange in the same specific order as a particular human body is approximately 11trillion light years, so divergent realities are real, and we may witness them, but mostly only in our minds. The computer program I wrote that is close to speaking language like a human thinks a lot of thoughts at a very rapid rate (i call the emerging units), but it only generates the ones that grow in likelihood. And by only generating the ones that grow in probabilistic strength, the message comes out grammatical over 80% of the time. It still needs work, but the theory behind it is much like this theory if not the same. The trick is to overgenerate by recognizing all possibilities contained within knowledge (which is a parametric conflation of time), and generating the initial occurrence and anything that has a probabilistic strength greater than the previous occurrence. I think that this is analogous to human thought.

I should also say that in order for the program to stay current with it's responses, it's necessary to arrange the variable for time in a specific way, one that I am still working out. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to program lately, but this should change as soon as I move out. I live with my parents and heaven forbid if I open a beer in that house.

Returning to the posts on page 9, I think I should correct myself for stupid mistakes (i meant 60° not 90° so the distance only equals 30° but I think you guys got the point).

I've thought about time for a while, and I had to draw conclusions about it for the project I am working on (artificial intelligence, a theory of thought). To bring you guys up to date with my specific philosophy, time is non existent without subjectivity (as mike mentioned in the previous post). The equation I came up with for the acquisition of knowledge is this.

A unit of knowledge u = any number of occurrences y(o)

Time t = any collection of knowledge y(u)

Meaning or the mind m = The probability of a proximal unit given time P(u|t)

So split, sorry for disagreeing with you as our definition of time must be different. I do not measure time, I access it. So, as you said that they traveled through time, theres no flaw in that argument. To reword the argument in my own terminology, I wouls say that the ones who experienced time on earth may have generated more units than the ones who have traveled through space, and hence, less energy was used by the astronauts. So is it a question of longevity? I may have been a little hasty with that conclusion, but it could be the case. I guess the real question is if the astronauts were literally operating slower without recognizing it.

Either way, time travel, in my opinion, would require covering ALOT of distance to find a location in space that is EXACTLY THE SAME as the earth at time t. So if t consisted of 5 million units for person A who lived during the 16th century, then traveling to that point could be done but it would take travelling a distance of (approximayely) 1 gazillion light years to get there, and even then, theres no guarantee that it's a copy of the original or that you exist in the same reality as person A.

I think I can go with most of that. At least for the time being. As long as you do not take me kicking and screaming into one of your " another Universal Grouping " just at the moment.

I must admit I have thought about this Probability business quite a bit and reasoned from one angle

that :- You as an observer need time for the possibilities to churn on until its 1 in a hundred times say comes around. Like tossing a coin 100 times , takes time . ( and count 50 times approx )

But IF you were not an observer, say not bound by time . Then 'what ever you were (not an observer though say a chunk of metal ) all you would have would be a dilution of 'whatever' by 1/100 .

So if we are talking about something happening to an atom say ( in a hundred atoms it would have only happened in one atom , all be it instantly ) because you as an observer would not need to wait (time) for 100 times , as You as an observer would not be there. The atoms would be there instantly . But only one out of the hundred would have a change. Or at least in that Ratio.

Its interesting though,

By removing us as observers , here we seem to have removed TIME .

Is that something that we are free to do ?

Is the metal bound by time , if so is it our time or some other time , or no time ?

Mike...I would like you to think about my next statement.

We as Humans are limited to our Biological Perceptions with the exception of a very small minority of people. Because of this there are a few things that we assume as we have no other frame of reference other than the MATH to understand the possibilities that we believe as just that...possibilities...where the MATH shows us that they are in fact ABSOLUTE NECESSITIES.

Here are a few examples...people see things as having a beginning a middle and an end as far as TIME, SPACE, EXISTENCE and many others. We also have a deep seated need to think that at the point of a CHOICE or CAUSE AND EFFECT....there will be a SINGLE CHOICE MADE, A SINGLE RESULT....and because of this we don't take into consideration that the MATH tells us...if something can happen...IT WILL HAPPEN. And even that answer is based upon a persons understanding that there will be only one outcome after a choice or cause and effect occurs.

But when we start looking at QUANTUM MECHANICS...and such things as Quantum Particle/Wave Form Frequency...say a Photon is at a specific frequency thus has a measurable Wave Length...the Photon being a Quantum Particle/Wave Form and as we look at a particular Light Wave Length...a single Photon is existing at all positions of the measurable by distance...Wave Length.

This example ALONE...that being a Photon existing at all possible points of position within the Light Wave length IS PROOF POSITIVE that Quantum Particle/Wave Forms at Frequency exist in NON-LINEAR TIME.

Therefore it is IMPOSSIBLE for a Single Universal Reality to exist in a state of only Linear Time. It is also IMPOSSIBLE for Matter and Energy or even an OBSERVER to exist or OBSERVE if time did not exist. You can't have Matter or Atoms unless there are Electron Orbits that create Quantum Fields that exist in BOTH Linear and Non-Linear Time.

The One Great Question that people ask and do not realize that the question they ask they are driven to do so as the Human Mind cannot come to terms with either the reality or the concept of the basis of their question.

Everyone at one time asks....SINCE I EXIST...AND THE UNIVERSE EXISTS...WHAT CREATED IT...WHEN WAS IT CREATED...AND WHEN WILL IT END?

The reality of such things does not even apply to the parameters of the asked questions but I will attempt to answer.

You and the Universe...and Multiverse exist because you HAVE TO. Non-existence is just as likely or unlikely as existence...thus since you and the Universe and most likely...Multiverse exist....existence is the natural order and non-existence is NOT.

Since existence is the Natural Order...it is just as unlikely as likely that it exists and thus since there is no Math, Science or Logic that points to it being Created by any entity...a person must come to terms that such existence being the Natural Rule and Law...means that they do not understand that for all of it to exist only generates such questions of a Creator in the Minds of a Being confined to Linear Time...as if they could see and understand things in a Non-Linear way...they would understand such questions are non-applying to the reality.

This last statement also applies to when will it end...question. It NEVER ENDS...IT NEVER BEGINS...THERE IS NO MIDDLE OR PRESENT OR PAST.....only existence.

Split Infinity

Split Infinity

Are you Split in the middle of Infinity ' s ?

Mike...I would like you to think about my next statement.

Split Infinity

You and the Universe...and Multiverse exist because you HAVE TO. Non-existence is just as likely or unlikely as existence...thus since you and the Universe and most likely...Multiverse exist....existence is the natural order and non-existence is NOT.

Since existence is the Natural Order...it is just as unlikely as likely that it exists and thus since there is no Math, Science or Logic that points to it being Created by any entity...a person must come to terms that such existence being the Natural Rule and Law...means that they do not understand that for all of it to exist only generates such questions of a Creator in the Minds of a Being confined to Linear Time...as if they could see and understand things in a Non-Linear way...they would understand such questions are non-applying to the reality.

You have Backed me into a Corner . You want me to choose my existence to be Based on one of Three things .

1 You and the Universe...and Multiverse exist because you HAVE TO.

. 2. generates such questions of a Creator

. 3. Math, Science or Logic

You want me to hedge my bets on which of these 3 is the best bet ?

Well if I pick

1 If you are Right I will exist for ever . Great Got that . Secure. If you are Wrong , I have an Angry Creator , as I did not choose him, I have a bunch of Scientists out to bury me in maths.

2. The Creator will be happy with me , so I live for now and for ever . If he is not there. I still have your option to be there for ever anyway. I Just need to avoid the Mathematicians , who will try to bury me in maths for ever. ( Maybe they don't live for ever anyway because they do not believe in number two. , so I am all right.

3. Its ALL MATHS LOGIC and Science ONLY. God help us if that's all we have for EVER. What about Art, Poetry, Green fields, Blue Sky, Pretty things. Beautiful smells.

Number ONE is OK Provided you are 100 % Right. If you are Wrong I have an Angry God or a Bunch of Angry Mathematicians

Number THREE is definitely out , it sounds like a Spiral of Black Decay.

Number TWO , Sounds the best bet. If its right I get my Brownie points . I Live in Bliss forever. but if its wrong , like there is no God. I have number one as a fall back on and live for ever anyway . If That's wrong and number 3 is all there is , a lot of Maths, logic .........Science ok. There is always the Canal

. post-33514-0-55393300-1367925219_thumb.jpg post-33514-0-77350900-1367925149_thumb.jpg

Come back as a duck, then I have the Dog to contend with ! You can not Win !

Are you Split in the middle of Infinity ' s ?

You have Backed me into a Corner . You want me to choose my existence to be Based on one of Three things .

1 You and the Universe...and Multiverse exist because you HAVE TO.

. 2. generates such questions of a Creator

. 3. Math, Science or Logic

You want me to hedge my bets on which of these 3 is the best bet ?

Well if I pick

1 If you are Right I will exist for ever . Great Got that . Secure. If you are Wrong , I have an Angry Creator , as I did not choose him, I have a bunch of Scientists out to bury me in maths.

2. The Creator will be happy with me , so I live for now and for ever . If he is not there. I still have your option to be there for ever anyway. I Just need to avoid the Mathematicians , who will try to bury me in maths for ever. ( Maybe they don't live for ever anyway because they do not believe in number two. , so I am all right.

3. Its ALL MATHS LOGIC and Science ONLY. God help us if that's all we have for EVER. What about Art, Poetry, Green fields, Blue Sky, Pretty things. Beautiful smells.

Number ONE is OK Provided you are 100 % Right. If you are Wrong I have an Angry God or a Bunch of Angry Mathematicians

Number THREE is definitely out , it sounds like a Spiral of Black Decay.

Number TWO , Sounds the best bet. If its right I get my Brownie points . I Live in Bliss forever. but if its wrong , like there is no God. I have number one as a fall back on and live for ever anyway . If That's wrong and number 3 is all there is , a lot of Maths, logic .........Science ok. There is always the Canal

. attachicon.gifMultiverse 2 canal.jpg attachicon.gifDSCF3182.JPG

Come back as a duck, then I have the Dog to contend with ! You can not Win !

It is not your fault but you are not quite getting what I am trying to explain.

The reasoning behind why it is so difficult to explain is that we as Humans base all our reasoning and theories upon what our senses and mental abilities...which also use what sensory data can be sent to our brains...are able to perceive.

You talk about existing forever...in effect you do as although we experience time in a Linear way...in a Non-Linear way we are eternal.

And it's not about winning or losing...it's about discovery.

Split Infinity

It is not your fault but you are not quite getting what I am trying to explain.

The reasoning behind why it is so difficult to explain is that we as Humans base all our reasoning and theories upon what our senses and mental abilities...which also use what sensory data can be sent to our brains...are able to perceive.

You talk about existing forever...in effect you do as although we experience time in a Linear way...in a Non-Linear way we are eternal.

And it's not about winning or losing...it's about discovery.

Split Infinity

Trouble is I am getting older , and a bit weary !

Mike

I am bright eyed and bushy tailed! LOL!

Then again...I am fairly certain that there are other versions of me that are not.

Split Infinity

Swansont's going to go mad at me, My posts are all getting full up with Dogs Ducks, flowers and Tomatoes, not to mention Canals. I'm off to bed.

Swansont's going to go mad at me, My posts are all getting full up with Dogs Ducks, flowers and Tomatoes, not to mention Canals. I'm off to bed.

I think there is value to your posts. I just think that you are making some assumptions based upon the limitations of what a person can perceive.

Any theory to be on a track to becoming valid...must be constructed to take into consideration all possibilities of condition...known and unknown.

It is like this in Math as we use a Plus or Minus or add a letter to represent a possibility of value.

Without having this within a theory...well...you know.

Split Infinity

I think there is value to your posts. I just think that you are making some assumptions based upon the limitations of what a person can perceive.

Any theory to be on a track to becoming valid...must be constructed to take into consideration all possibilities of condition...known and unknown.

It is like this in Math as we use a Plus or Minus or add a letter to represent a possibility of value.

Without having this within a theory...well...you know.

Split Infinity

post-33514-0-72060900-1368063051_thumb.jpg

Mike! LOL! You really make me smile...and if this was the only thing I knew about you...it would still make me believe that anything you post has value.

Of course because of what I sometimes do...it is not the only thing I know about you...but it is all good...well...most of it.

Never think my friend...that I wish to force you or anyone into thinking or believing as I do as all I wish is to get people thinking.

I think this topic have real merit. I notice we have upgraded to Lightning Strikes! LOL!

Split Infinity

I think you guys might find this interesting. It's on topic, and its function is written in python at the bottom of the thread. It's a theory of thought, my theory, and it's incomplete, but it works if you plug it in to python 2.7. I made a recent update today which made it alot better too so I'm excited. It is mind blowing though, so you've been warned.

http://www.lingforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6668

I think you guys might find this interesting. It's on topic, and its function is written in python at the bottom of the thread. It's a theory of thought, my theory, and it's incomplete, but it works if you plug it in to python 2.7. I made a recent update today which made it alot better too so I'm excited. It is mind blowing though, so you've been warned.

http://www.lingforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6668

Pop...just to let you know...not that I am implying anything by saying this...I am just saying...Because of what I sometimes do...my setup is by design...using a Mid-Level Firewall that if a person of some skill could penetrate...they will be allowed and then TAGGED.

Once they have been tagged...well...I leave it up to you to guess what happens next.

This is not directed at you...it is just informing all. Because my...friend....Mothman...is quite possibly one of the Top 10 Computer Experts Alive...what a person who THINKS they are at the top of the game will be able to see or access...is all smoke and mirrors.

Hidden within the smoke...is a GUILLOTINE! LOL! CHOP!

Split Infinity