A lingual theory of everything

Mike Smith Cosmos

Mike

In the beginning was word, the word was …..”.

The riddle that so much has worried Goethe’s Faust!

With your post, do you are trying to give a “scientific explanation”? Recall that “WORD” is by-product of human “brain”, that highest form of so successfully developed organic MATTER.

What was " The riddle that so much has worried Goethe’s Faust!"

Mike

In the beginning was word, the word was …..”.

The riddle that so much has worried Goethe’s Faust!

With your post, do you are trying to give a “scientific explanation”? Recall that “WORD” is by-product of human “brain”, that highest form of so successfully developed organic MATTER.

I have looked through Goethe's Faust . Looking for the riddle ...

Was it

" ‘Yield to the wish so wisely stated,

And at the source be thou created!

Be ready for the rapid plan!

There, by eternal canons wending,

Through thousand, myriad forms ascending,

Thou shalt attain, in time, to Man.’ " ?

You are suggesting that I should turn it all upside down , like the 17th centuary philosophers ( DeCart or whoever ), saying that it starts with ourselves and our perception of reality.

I did play around with that in my 20;s . But it sort of frightened me a bit and made me feel very lonely. Over the years I have come to the conclusion that there is a REAL COSMOS out there. Also that I can wonder at it. Think about its origin . And Generally Speculate about how the Darn thing Works !

Now as regards whether it is a Universe or a Multi Universe I am still thinking about that one .

The Theory of Everything that I attempted , was an Attempt as To How The Whole Shooting Match ,

. The whole Darn Thing came into existence , reality and work. Not probably. REALITY REAL

. I mean Utterly Everything. Utterly, utterly Everything. REALITY

HOW ? Could it come into existence and work.

Mike...I understand what you are trying to do...it's just that I would think it impossible to create a verbal representation of everything if one does not know what EVERYTHING encompasses.

It's sort of like living a thousand years ago and attempting to make a map of the world not knowing the planet is round.

Now it is possible to use a representation for the unknown...but to do so would mean that one would be basing any discription of EVERYTHING upon just a partial and incomplete understanding as well as using a starting point or base or frame of reference that one cannot yet know what interconnectivity that has with everything...well...it just seems a bit tough.

Split Infinity

Mike...I understand what you are trying to do...

It's sort of like living a thousand years ago and attempting to make a map of the world not knowing the planet is round.

They sort of did . I am not sure where your based. time zone sounds USA but anyway here in the UK .

THE Mappa Mundi made 1000 years (very roughly ) ago kept in Hereford cathedral, in the dark, under surveyance , and for inspection.

Its interesting Jerusalem is at the center. Its sort of circular. England is on the edge. Not sure even if America exists.

link http://www.herefordcathedral.org/visit-us/mappa-mundi-1

it's just that I would think it impossible to create a verbal representation of everything if one does not know what EVERYTHING encompasses.

Well that is the marvelous thing about language, its amazingly flexible. Like "infinity" most of us think of it , being miles and miles away, others think of it being at the end of the universe, beyond reach or even forever. I don't suppose we will ever find ourselves ( say you and I ) standing at this DARK THICK LINE somewhere in outer space and eternity. I will point to it and say to you " There's infinity" . And you will say to me " NO , there it is, another astronomical distance beyond, that way ." Will you ?

As far as I am concerned Everything , is absolutely EVERYTHING Up, down visible invisible everything !)

Everything that ever was, Everything that is, ( Everything that ever will be ) ! Actually I better leave that one , the ever will be ,on Hold ! )

I have read, or seen on some TV science documentary ( sorry can't remember where ) that our Brain Capacity is sufficient to comprehend the Cosmos . ( May be it was Karl Sagan in his series COMOS )

I suppose , that's what I have made my lifes' mission . To Comprehend the COSMOS. ( wishful hobby up through my life , now in retirement, FULL TIME research.as well as Painting and Geology ). However it is easy to loose the plot , as you get older ! Maybe I peeked back along .

Now

know what interconnectivity that has with everything.

Now there is an interesting thought !

Edited by Mike Smith Cosmos

They sort of did . I am not sure where your based. time zone sounds USA but anyway here in the UK .

THE Mappa Mundi made 1000 years (very roughly ) ago kept in Hereford cathedral, in the dark, under surveyance , and for inspection.

Its interesting Jerusalem is at the center. Its sort of circular. England is on the edge. Not sure even if America exists.

link http://www.herefordcathedral.org/visit-us/mappa-mundi-1

Well that is the marvelous thing about language, its amazingly flexible. Like "infinity" most of us think of it , being miles and miles away, others think of it being at the end of the universe, beyond reach or even forever. I don't suppose we will ever find ourselves ( say you and I ) standing at this DARK THICK LINE somewhere in outer space and eternity. I will point to it and say to you " There's infinity" . And you will say to me " NO , there it is, another astronomical distance beyond, that way ." Will you ?

As far as I am concerned Everything , is absolutely EVERYTHING Up, down visible invisible everything !)

Everything that ever was, Everything that is, ( Everything that ever will be ) ! Actually I better leave that one , the ever will be ,on Hold ! )

I have read, or seen on some TV science documentary ( sorry can't remember where ) that our Brain Capacity is sufficient to comprehend the Cosmos . ( May be it was Karl Sagan in his series COMOS )

I suppose , that's what I have made my lifes' mission . To Comprehend the COSMOS. ( wishful hobby up through my life , now in retirement, FULL TIME research.as well as Painting and Geology ). However it is easy to loose the plot , as you get older ! Maybe I peeked back along .

Now

Now there is an interesting thought !

Mike...although science and physics is just a hobby for me...I have come up with a theory based upon Interconnectivity and probability and I have run this idea past Dr. Michio Kaku as I met him at a CD Release Party in NYC. I am a touring and signed musician and as part of my contract I must go to 4 CD Release Parties a year and these are usually in NYC, LA or London.

I met the Silvered Hair One at such a party in NYC as the corp. that owns my label also owns the entertainment division that Dr. Michio Kaku does TV specials with. Such parties are thrown and my attendence is required to be SEEN as is his. I do not especially care for these events as I have issues with Celebrities that think what they do and even what they wear is the end all to end all. Plus I HATE encountering these Gangsta Rapas that act all Bad and as I sometimes work with members of the U.S. Military as well as I am trained in a specific skill set then add that to my almost 6 foot 2 inch muscular frame...I get these kids acting all bad coming up to me because I prefer to wear Black Leather...as they feel some need to prove themselves.

It was exactly at such a time when I met the Silver Haied One as a few KID's that were Hip Hops new thing of the week bumped into him and as they obviously had never watched a Science/Physics/Cosmology TV show in their lives...they became very rude and even threatening to a degree. I stood up asap and placed myself between these two and the Doc. and watched as 4 more of their possee started walking towards us.

One of them started spewing out the standard threats and placed his hand behind his back at the base of his spine as if he was drawing a gun. I looked at the Doc and said...This should be fun. Since we all went through a metal detector coming in and even if this kid has a plastic Glock he still is going to need Bullets. Doc...what is the calculated amount of force I will exert if my arm and fist weigh 20 lbs and I drive them through a persons chest cavity at a velocity of 80 miles per hour? Let's say...the PSI of my fists surface...about 24 sqaure inches?

The two kids looked at us very confused. They didn't know if all this jargon was a threat or if they were being made fun of and they definitely were not going to ask me what I was talking about.

I looked at Doc and said...Let's go to the bar and get a napkin and pen. I'm sure with your help we can figure this out. They we walked away toward the bar...both of us trying not to start laughing hysterically! The two kids just stood there looking at each other even after we got to the bar talking to themselves confused. Doc said...That is one hell of a way to get out of a bind! I told him...I bet you they will leave in about 2 minutes...AND THEY DID! LOL!

So that's how I met him and we both enjoyed talking to each other as he said he had to go to these parties also and it was nice to find someone to talk to about subjects besides what this or that person is wearing or what deal they signed. Then as we started talking about Physics I asked him if he had ever heard a theory that was specific to PROBABILITY being the driving force behind Quantum Particle/Wave Form exchange and transfer in a Multiversal System? He said he had not and I described it as such...

Reguardless of Quantum Chromodynamics...Quarks exist at Numerical Will between a minimum and maximum within Protons and Neutrons. Now these Quarks are BLINKING IN AND OUT OF UNIVERSAL REALITY as they change numerically within Protons and Neutrons but never are less in quantity or more than a numerical minimum and maximum. I theorized that it was PROBABILITY that was responsible for this as it applied to the possible results to any event thus cause and effect.

So if I was driving to work along a route I always take and a kid kicks a ball and that ball rolls into the road where a truck over turns attempting to avoid running over the kid chasing that ball thus the road closes and I take a different route and stop at a Coffee Shop I have never been to before where I meet my future spouce then eventually get married.

Now all along this story there are specific points where cause and effect can change the outcome and sometime dramatically. IF the kid kicked the ball straight and it did not go in the road...if the kid did not chase the ball...if the truck was not there as the truckers wife made him late that morning because they argued...if the road did not close...if I was a bit earlier to leave for work...etc...etc...etc.

My theory is...if cause and effect are such that a specific outcome will start a chain of events that lead to a major Alternate Version of Events...as in this story....any small change would result in the road NEVER being closed and thus I would never meet my future spouce and thus all the chain of events related to that meeting. In such a state of INDETERMINATE TIMELINE OR REALITY...the Numerical Quantity of Quarks in my body and everyhting related to these events will represent the PROBABILITY of that Reality following a specific TIMELINE or the creation of a BRANCH off the specific existing Divergent State of Reality I am in at that moment.

So if the PROBABILITY that such Cause and Effect will lead to the creation of a New Branch...QUARKS WILL EXIST AT OR NEAR MAXIMUM NUMERICALLY. If the probability is low for a new branch to be created...Quarks will exist at or near Minimum Numerical Quantity. If probability is at or near 50/50...quarks will exist at or near average numbers between minimum and maximum.

This concept goes along with Quantum Interconnectivity within a Multiversal System as Quarks that are blinking in and out of Universal Reality are being transfered to multiple Alternate Divergent Universal Reality or being transfered into...in the case of the above story...that specific Universal Reality as since in the story the chain of events lead to finding and marrying my future spouce...Quarks would be transfered in to be at numerical maximum in all Protons and Neutrons connected to the chain of events past present and future.

Thus in a Multiversal System and our Universal Reality being but one of an infinite number within a SPECIFIC UNIVERSAL GROUPING...where all Universal Realities within this group all have the same Laws of Nature and Physics.

There would also exist INFINITE NUMBERS OF UNIVERSAL GROUPINGS...and each Universal Group would have it's own baseline Natural Laws of Physics or perhaps have something else or some other construct that is specific to each Universe within each group that cannot be defined or perhaps even understood.

The behavior of Quanta...such as Photons and Electron that act as both Particle and Wave is an aspect of Quantum Mechanics that cannot be modeled or explained using 4-D Geometry and even if 10 or 11 Universal Space/Time Dimensionality might explain it...it cannot explain how such Quanta can have 2 or more Functions as experimentation has shown an isolated Electron both acting as a power source for an electric motor and yet at the same time...Grounding Out. Same can be said about Photon Function as the Double Slit Experiment has shown.

Using a Multiversal System would solve the known issues of how Quantum Mechanics work and behave. Doc and I had a few pops and he told me he had never thought of Probability as being the driving engine behind such things.

Split Infinity

Mike...although science and physics is just a hobby for me...I have come up with a theory based upon Interconnectivity and probability and I have run this idea past Dr. Michio Kaku as I met him at a CD Release Party in NYC. I am a touring and signed musician and as part of my contract I must go to 4 CD Release Parties a year and these are usually in NYC, LA or London.

I met the Silvered Hair One

WoW ! I need a stiff drink !

How do you have time for Rock and Roll and all this Physics . ?

I am just going out to Exeter Canal Side ,Devon England For Sunday Lunch . I will have a good think on what you have said. And that stiff drink

If I have not jumped in the Canal . I will attempt to get back to you later !

Mike

post-33514-0-48860600-1366533366_thumb.jpg

I am just going out to Exeter Canal Side ,Devon England For Sunday Lunch . I will have a good think on what you have said. And that stiff drink

Mike

attachicon.gifMultiverse 1.jpg

OK...Mike...I will catch you later.

I will be having a few myself this afternoon!

Split Infinity

Mike

attachicon.gifMultiverse 1.jpg

Right. ! The good news is I Did Not Jump in the Canal. I did have my stiff drink. And I have tried to think about your idea.

Firstly I can not pretend I know the details of Multi-verse theories. I find it difficult enough trying to understand this one. All-be-it that you would probably or have said, I will not be able to understand this universe without the others.

The nearest I can get is:- Yes probability, I believe, has an large, integral part of the workings, even as you say a major driver , of the workings of the Cosmos/ universe as we perceive it.

Yes I can conceive of shadowy possible outcomes in the future, may be a myriad of possibilities , which you could call alternative future universes, BUT only existing as a set of probabilities.

I can not see a similar set of probabilities /thus probable alternative universes going back into the past. I Just see ONE, the One that got SET ( like concrete setting ), That setting as far as I can see, occurred when PROBABILITIES, all over the place BECOME REALITIES . However I accept I could be hopelessly wrong in this matter , as one could ask ( When is NOW ? ) . Difficult one . So as We , or anything else for that matter TREADS its way into the future from the NOW but ( when is now ?) , The Future is Set and all other possibilities ( hence, possible universes ,other than this immediate one, disappear as only vaporous possible only universes ).

This is probably not what you were stating. However you may have a clearer picture of Multi-verses than I. At least I don't have to jump in the canal. Phew !

You may however feel the same way as me, and I am not fully understanding your argument. I must be honest I have thought AND experienced some of the what if ..... what if .......pathways through time and wondered what if ......

SPLIT Mike

Right. ! The good news is I Did Not Jump in the Canal. I did have my stiff drink. And I have tried to think about your idea.

Firstly I can not pretend I know the details of Multi-verse theories. I find it difficult enough trying to understand this one. All-be-it that you would probably or have said, I will not be able to understand this universe without the others.

The nearest I can get is:- Yes probability, I believe, has an large, integral part of the workings, even as you say a major driver , of the workings of the Cosmos/ universe as we perceive it.

Yes I can conceive of shadowy possible outcomes in the future, may be a myriad of possibilities , which you could call alternative future universes, BUT only existing as a set of probabilities.

I can not see a similar set of probabilities /thus probable alternative universes going back into the past. I Just see ONE, the One that got SET ( like concrete setting ), That setting as far as I can see, occurred when PROBABILITIES, all over the place BECOME REALITIES . However I accept I could be hopelessly wrong in this matter , as one could ask ( When is NOW ? ) . Difficult one . So as We , or anything else for that matter TREADS its way into the future from the NOW but ( when is now ?) , The Future is Set and all other possibilities ( hence, possible universes ,other than this immediate one, disappear as only vaporous possible only universes ).

This is probably not what you were stating. However you may have a clearer picture of Multi-verses than I. At least I don't have to jump in the canal. Phew !

You may however feel the same way as me, and I am not fully understanding your argument. I must be honest I have thought AND experienced some of the what if ..... what if .......pathways through time and wondered what if ......

SPLIT Mike

Now see...if it was me...check that...I have seen and smelled those waters...I WOULD NOT jump in the canal! LOL!

I understand what you believe in that you think that all possibilities of Universal Exisance are just that...possibilities until they become reality...but that concept goes against the math and logic.

As an example...the Police, FBI, NSA, DIA, CIA and other intell groups have used many forms of SENSITIVES to resolve a wide range of issues. There are in this world...REAL DEAL PSYCHICS that are on the Federal Payroll that are brought in to find missing children, the location of criminal elements...in the Military/Intelligence arena the U.S. spent BILLIONS developing Remote Viewers and such people are very introverted and secretive and have a very high sucess rate. The FBI does not just call, pay and rely upon a FAKE and such people are far and in between and are not existing in great numbers as one would think looking at the mass number of adds specific to Psychics.

Now I have read some of the reports and files specific to such people and their use and the science behind this postulates that such people or Sensitives are capable of using their brains in a manner that can access stored data existing in Quantum Particle/Wave Forms that are in a state of interconnectivity and transfer between themselves and alternate versions of themselves existing in other Divergent Universal Realities within our Universal Group.

Thus...Timmy falls down a well and is lost and hurt and cannot be found. A sensitive is brought in and usually by touch of a personal object or person related to Timmy...can access this stored Quantum Data. Since in a Multiversal System TIME IS NON-LINEAR...a sensitive can access the data that exists and stored within Quanta that is interconnective and transfering between themselves and alternate versions of themselves.

So a sensitive access such data from a reality and timeline that is ahead of our own and such data shows their alternate self look at a newspaper or watching TV where it is disclosed that TIMMY'S BODY was found at the bottom of a well at such a place and for how long Timmy was there and when he died.

This allows the Sensitive to give the authorities a POSSIBILITY OF REALITY as it could quite be possible that what the Sensitive is seeing is the result and events of another Divergent Universal Reality that has branched off the baseline reality at a different moment or for a different reason thus in THAT REALITY...Timmy died at the bottom of the well after 4 days being there...but perhaps in our reality...Timmy will die in 2 days or die when he hits the wells bottom or perhaps Timmy was able to climb out of the well and is lost in the surrounding woods injured.

So such information garnished by such Sensitives can only be used as a clue or guideline as there is not a 100% chance what the Sensitive sees will be the reality in our Reality.

Split Infinity

Now see...if it was me...check that...I have seen and smelled those waters...I WOULD NOT jump in the canal! LOL!

I understand what you believe in that you think that all possibilities of Universal Exisance are just that...possibilities until they become reality...but that concept goes against the math and logic.

As an example...the Police, FBI, NSA, DIA, CIA and other intell groups have used many forms of SENSITIVES to resolve a wide range of issues. There are in this world...REAL DEAL PSYCHICS that are on the Federal Payroll that are brought in to find missing children, the location of criminal elements...in the Military/Intelligence arena the U.S. spent BILLIONS developing Remote Viewers and such people are very introverted and secretive and have a very high sucess rate. The FBI does not just call, pay and rely upon a FAKE and such people are far and in between and are not existing in great numbers as one would think looking at the mass number of adds specific to Psychics.

Now I have read some of the reports and files specific to such people and their use and the science behind this postulates that such people or Sensitives are capable of using their brains in a manner that can access stored data existing in Quantum Particle/Wave Forms that are in a state of interconnectivity and transfer between themselves and alternate versions of themselves existing in other Divergent Universal Realities within our Universal Group.

Thus...Timmy falls down a well and is lost and hurt and cannot be found. A sensitive is brought in and usually by touch of a personal object or person related to Timmy...can access this stored Quantum Data. Since in a Multiversal System TIME IS NON-LINEAR...a sensitive can access the data that exists and stored within Quanta that is interconnective and transfering between themselves and alternate versions of themselves.

So a sensitive access such data from a reality and timeline that is ahead of our own and such data shows their alternate self look at a newspaper or watching TV where it is disclosed that TIMMY'S BODY was found at the bottom of a well at such a place and for how long Timmy was there and when he died.

This allows the Sensitive to give the authorities a POSSIBILITY OF REALITY as it could quite be possible that what the Sensitive is seeing is the result and events of another Divergent Universal Reality that has branched off the baseline reality at a different moment or for a different reason thus in THAT REALITY...Timmy died at the bottom of the well after 4 days being there...but perhaps in our reality...Timmy will die in 2 days or die when he hits the wells bottom or perhaps Timmy was able to climb out of the well and is lost in the surrounding woods injured.

So such information garnished by such Sensitives can only be used as a clue or guideline as there is not a 100% chance what the Sensitive sees will be the reality in our Reality.

Split Infinity

I think I need to go back and visit that canal . !

I think I need to go back and visit that canal . !

Here is the thing...do you honestly think that the U.S. and Soviet Union...and now Russia as well as China and others would invest Mutiple Billions in such research if there was not a payoff?

This is the problem when a person mentions something about Sensitives...because there are a Million different people and groups running scams claiming to be able...for a price...tell a person what their long dead spouce has to say or something else in the same vein....people do not take such talk seriously.

Add to this the VAST amount of disinformation that is put out to have the mainstream feel such things are but fantasy.

A 60 minutes show...or it could have been an ABC special of a few years ago took 5 remote viewers...people who were members of a U.S. Intell. Services Recon Team...and had these people demonstate their abilities on TV...a special control was used as just as the Acadamy Awards hire an outside agency to make sure Oscar Balleting is fair and secure...so did this network.

The results were ASTOUNDING! All of these people were able to direct the news team to the EXACT LOCATIONS that this outside agency had picked...all by just concentrating upon a few variables.

These abilities have to do with accessing data stored in Quanta.

Split Infinity

In another experiment using DOGS...the dogs master left the home in their car and using a variety of different dogs and different masters...and having the master leave the home at a time compleatly random as well as come back home at a random picked time...20 minutes before the master would pull in the drive way the dogs would ALL get up and sit by the door tails wagging.

In an effort to remove possible issues...masters changed vehicles and returned in different cars in case the dogs hearing or perhaps smell would somehow alert them...still the dogs got up 20 minutes before their masters return.

They even had the owners cars drive past the home with another driver while the master came home in a different car a half hour later...the dogs did not get up for their masters car with another driver but did get up 20 mnutes before their masters came home in another car.

Split Infinity

Here is the thing...do you honestly think that the U.S. and Soviet Union...and now Russia as well as China and others would invest Mutiple Billions in such research if there was not a payoff?

This is the problem when a person mentions something about Sensitives...because there are a Million different people and groups running scams claiming to be able...for a price...tell a person what their long dead spouce has to say or something else in the same vein....people do not take such talk seriously.

Add to this the VAST amount of disinformation that is put out to have the mainstream feel such things are but fantasy.

A 60 minutes show...or it could have been an ABC special of a few years ago took 5 remote viewers...people who were members of a U.S. Intell. Services Recon Team...and had these people demonstate their abilities on TV...a special control was used as just as the Acadamy Awards hire an outside agency to make sure Oscar Balleting is fair and secure...so did this network.

The results were ASTOUNDING! All of these people were able to direct the news team to the EXACT LOCATIONS that this outside agency had picked...all by just concentrating upon a few variables.

These abilities have to do with accessing data stored in Quanta.

Split Infinity

In another experiment using DOGS...the dogs master left the home in their car and using a variety of different dogs and different masters...and having the master leave the home at a time compleatly random as well as come back home at a random picked time...20 minutes before the master would pull in the drive way the dogs would ALL get up and sit by the door tails wagging.

In an effort to remove possible issues...masters changed vehicles and returned in different cars in case the dogs hearing or perhaps smell would somehow alert them...still the dogs got up 20 minutes before their masters return.

They even had the owners cars drive past the home with another driver while the master came home in a different car a half hour later...the dogs did not get up for their masters car with another driver but did get up 20 mnutes before their masters came home in another car.

Split Infinity

post-33514-0-88004700-1366585880_thumb.jpg

I met the Silvered Hair One at such a party in NYC as the corp. that owns my label also owns the entertainment division that Dr. Michio Kaku does TV specials with. Such parties are thrown and my attendence is required to be SEEN as is his. I do not especially care for these events as I have issues with Celebrities that think what they do and even what they wear is the end all to end all. Plus I HATE encountering these Gangsta Rapas that act all Bad and as I sometimes work with members of the U.S. Military as well as I am trained in a specific skill set then add that to my almost 6 foot 2 inch muscular frame...I get these kids acting all bad coming up to me because I prefer to wear Black Leather...as they feel some need to prove themselves.

It was exactly at such a time when I met the Silver Haied One as a few KID's that were Hip Hops new thing of the week bumped into him and as they obviously had never watched a Science/Physics/Cosmology TV show in their lives...they became very rude and even threatening to a degree. I stood up asap and placed myself between these two and the Doc. and watched as 4 more of their possee started walking towards us.

One of them started spewing out the standard threats and placed his hand behind his back at the base of his spine as if he was drawing a gun. I looked at the Doc and said...This should be fun. Since we all went through a metal detector coming in and even if this kid has a plastic Glock he still is going to need Bullets. Doc...what is the calculated amount of force I will exert if my arm and fist weigh 20 lbs and I drive them through a persons chest cavity at a velocity of 80 miles per hour? Let's say...the PSI of my fists surface...about 24 sqaure inches?

The two kids looked at us very confused. They didn't know if all this jargon was a threat or if they were being made fun of and they definitely were not going to ask me what I was talking about.

I looked at Doc and said...Let's go to the bar and get a napkin and pen. I'm sure with your help we can figure this out. They we walked away toward the bar...both of us trying not to start laughing hysterically! The two kids just stood there looking at each other even after we got to the bar talking to themselves confused. Doc said...That is one hell of a way to get out of a bind! I told him...I bet you they will leave in about 2 minutes...AND THEY DID! LOL!

So that's how I met him and we both enjoyed talking to each other as he said he had to go to these parties also and it was nice to find someone to talk to about subjects besides what this or that person is wearing or what deal they signed. Then as we started talking about Physics I asked him if he had ever heard a theory that was specific to PROBABILITY being the driving force behind Quantum Particle/Wave Form exchange and transfer in a Multiversal System? He said he had not and I described it as such...

Reguardless of Quantum Chromodynamics...Quarks exist at Numerical Will between a minimum and maximum within Protons and Neutrons. Now these Quarks are BLINKING IN AND OUT OF UNIVERSAL REALITY as they change numerically within Protons and Neutrons but never are less in quantity or more than a numerical minimum and maximum. I theorized that it was PROBABILITY that was responsible for this as it applied to the possible results to any event thus cause and effect.

So if I was driving to work along a route I always take and a kid kicks a ball and that ball rolls into the road where a truck over turns attempting to avoid running over the kid chasing that ball thus the road closes and I take a different route and stop at a Coffee Shop I have never been to before where I meet my future spouce then eventually get married.

Now all along this story there are specific points where cause and effect can change the outcome and sometime dramatically. IF the kid kicked the ball straight and it did not go in the road...if the kid did not chase the ball...if the truck was not there as the truckers wife made him late that morning because they argued...if the road did not close...if I was a bit earlier to leave for work...etc...etc...etc.

My theory is...if cause and effect are such that a specific outcome will start a chain of events that lead to a major Alternate Version of Events...as in this story....any small change would result in the road NEVER being closed and thus I would never meet my future spouce and thus all the chain of events related to that meeting. In such a state of INDETERMINATE TIMELINE OR REALITY...the Numerical Quantity of Quarks in my body and everyhting related to these events will represent the PROBABILITY of that Reality following a specific TIMELINE or the creation of a BRANCH off the specific existing Divergent State of Reality I am in at that moment.

So if the PROBABILITY that such Cause and Effect will lead to the creation of a New Branch...QUARKS WILL EXIST AT OR NEAR MAXIMUM NUMERICALLY. If the probability is low for a new branch to be created...Quarks will exist at or near Minimum Numerical Quantity. If probability is at or near 50/50...quarks will exist at or near average numbers between minimum and maximum.

This concept goes along with Quantum Interconnectivity within a Multiversal System as Quarks that are blinking in and out of Universal Reality are being transfered to multiple Alternate Divergent Universal Reality or being transfered into...in the case of the above story...that specific Universal Reality as since in the story the chain of events lead to finding and marrying my future spouce...Quarks would be transfered in to be at numerical maximum in all Protons and Neutrons connected to the chain of events past present and future.

Thus in a Multiversal System and our Universal Reality being but one of an infinite number within a SPECIFIC UNIVERSAL GROUPING...where all Universal Realities within this group all have the same Laws of Nature and Physics.

There would also exist INFINITE NUMBERS OF UNIVERSAL GROUPINGS...and each Universal Group would have it's own baseline Natural Laws of Physics or perhaps have something else or some other construct that is specific to each Universe within each group that cannot be defined or perhaps even understood.

The behavior of Quanta...such as Photons and Electron that act as both Particle and Wave is an aspect of Quantum Mechanics that cannot be modeled or explained using 4-D Geometry and even if 10 or 11 Universal Space/Time Dimensionality might explain it...it cannot explain how such Quanta can have 2 or more Functions as experimentation has shown an isolated Electron both acting as a power source for an electric motor and yet at the same time...Grounding Out. Same can be said about Photon Function as the Double Slit Experiment has shown.

Using a Multiversal System would solve the known issues of how Quantum Mechanics work and behave. Doc and I had a few pops and he told me he had never thought of Probability as being the driving engine behind such things.

Split Infinity

I have had a good old think about what you have said. i have spoken to a few colleagues about your idea and the whole area surrounding it.

At the end of lengthy debates and discussion , we came to a point of focus " When is NOW " Is it the same for everyboby and more importantly anywhere. say a million light years away in the Andromeda Galaxy. Is the Now that is happening for me right NOW happening at this same very moment out there in Andromeda .

So as not to derail this thread on " A lingual Theory of Everything" . I Have started a new thread on the NOW. By all means we can discuss your interesting Ideas within the context of this tread, but if you feel your theory needs debate in the context of NOW ness , we could do it over there, or you could set up a multiverse thread of your own , as I am not up on all the in's and outs of Multiverse ideas.

I wait with baited breath for Mr Swansont to tell me " If you have a theory of everything" " you should be able to deal with multiverses as well " as part of everthing !

post-33514-0-37800400-1366840335_thumb.jpg

I have had a good old think about what you have said. i have spoken to a few colleagues about your idea and the whole area surrounding it.

At the end of lengthy debates and discussion , we came to a point of focus " When is NOW " Is it the same for everyboby and more importantly anywhere. say a million light years away in the Andromeda Galaxy. Is the Now that is happening for me right NOW happening at this same very moment out there in Andromeda .

So as not to derail this thread on " A lingual Theory of Everything" . I Have started a new thread on the NOW. By all means we can discuss your interesting Ideas within the context of this tread, but if you feel your theory needs debate in the context of NOW ness , we could do it over there, or you could set up a multiverse thread of your own , as I am not up on all the in's and outs of Multiverse ideas.

I wait with baited breath for Mr Swansont to tell me " If you have a theory of everything" " you should be able to deal with multiverses as well " as part of everthing !

attachicon.gifLOOSING IT.jpg

As far as when is now? There are a few answer as far as that question pertains. Sure...one can site Time is Relative but as far as Space/Time Dimensionality...the matter and energy within it and how all Quanta might be transfering and interconnective to Quanta in other Divergent Universal States...that is another thing.

We experience Time as Linear but we also know that Time and Space are a part of each other. We have placed an atomic clock in orbit and left another atomic clock on the earth and as the one in orbit traveled away from the Earths gravity well and at velocities over 18,000mph...as the astronauts returned to earth they found they had traveled a short distance into the future as their clock was a bit behind the one on earth...this would be specific to Time is Relative.

As far as NOW within all states of Universal Realities...at least within our Universal Grouping Time would be Non-Linear. Thus all moments in time would be concurent. The reason for this is shown by the interconnectivity of Quanta in a Multiversal System as such interconnectivity can only be apart of Singularity or One Dimensionality being expressed through all Divergent Universal States.

Split Infinity

As far as when is now?

. within all states of Universal Realities...at least within our Universal Grouping Time would be Non-Linear. Thus all moments in time would be concurent. The reason for this is shown by the interconnectivity of Quanta in a Multiversal System as such interconnectivity can only be apart of Singularity or One Dimensionality being expressed through all Divergent Universal States.

Split Infinity

post-33514-0-27212100-1366874300_thumb.jpg

OK...I will explain it in a different way.

As far a Time is concerned...if it were not for our Universal Space/Time Geometry...we would not experience Linear Time.

Think about it...how do we determine, measure or experience Time? We are able to do so by comparing Matter and Energy in a position and conditon to either that matter and energy and condition to another position.

How do we determine position. By using the existance and position of other Matter and Energy and it's condition.

Without having a frame of reference existing because of the Space/Time Geometry and existing matter and energy within our Universal State...there can be no existance of Linear Time.

Now as far as Alternate Divergent Universal Realities within our Universal Grouping...all have the same Natural Laws but since they are variations upon a single Baseline Reality...meaning that Quanta within each grouping is interconnected and intrinsic to each other reality...their existances are also intrinsic and necessary for the Baseline Reality to exist...thus...Non-Linear Time.

Split Infinity

I don't get it. I'm thinking if c were max, then it's completely logical that their clocks would be different. They were operating slower. That doesn't mean that they traveled into the future, it means that their clocks diverged from ours due to cmax.

All points in space exist now.

My prediction is that they technically may have aged slower, but it could also show the opposite if cmax were the case because they might have lost a bit of mass due to friction.

Now as far as Alternate Divergent Universal Realities within our Universal Grouping...all have the same Natural Laws but since they are variations upon a single Baseline Reality...meaning that Quanta within each grouping is interconnected and intrinsic to each other reality...their existances are also intrinsic and necessary for the Baseline Reality to exist...thus...Non-Linear Time.

Why do I always feel like I have been hit over the head with a large wooden mallet , when you speak about alternative realities ?

Mike

I don't get it. I'm thinking if c were max, then it's completely logical that their clocks would be different. They were operating slower. That doesn't mean that they traveled into the future, it means that their clocks diverged from ours due to cmax.

All points in space exist now.

My prediction is that they technically may have aged slower, but it could also show the opposite if cmax were the case because they might have lost a bit of mass due to friction.

As far as Time Travel into the Future...realise this...The Atomic Clock...The principle of operation of an atomic clock is not based on nuclear physics but rather on atomic physics and using the microwave signal that electrons in atoms emit when they change energy levels. Thus the passage of time aboard the Shuttle is experienced in the exact same way the passage of time on Earth where the other atomic clock is located.

When the Shuttle returns to Earth and the two clocks are compared...LESS TIME HAS PASSED FOR THE ASTRONAUTS AS WELL AS A LESSOR AMOUNT OF TIME PASSED FOR THAT ATOMIC CLOCK TO CALCULATE BASED UPON ATOMIC PHYSICS.

Thus since the atomic clock on Earth has a greater amount of passed time the Astronauts have traveled a tiny amount of time into the FUTURE. If we were to use a Biological Method of Time Calculation using the bodies of the Astronauts as well as the bodies of those say working at mission control...when compared...the Biology would show the Shuttle Astronauts had aged less than the people working at mission control. Granted doing this with Humans is difficult but using say...Bacteria or other Micro-organisms...would be easier.

Yes...this is all about Relativity and Time Dilation...but in any event...this IS TIME TRAVEL.

Split Infinity

Why do I always feel like I have been hit over the head with a large wooden mallet , when you speak about alternative realities ?

Mike

Mike...it is more like I am hitting you over the head with a telephone pole.

You are trying to develop a Lingual Theory of Everything...but you are using only the KNOWNS!

Everything...means....EVERYTHING! And if we don't really know what everything is...we have to at the VERY LEAST REPRESENT THIS within such a LINGUAL EQUATION.

So you could say...A=KNOWNS + B=UNKNOWNS + C=IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW = EVERYTHING

Split Infinity

You are trying to develop a Lingual Theory of Everything...but you are using only the KNOWNS!

Everything...means....EVERYTHING! And if we don't really know what everything is...we have to at the VERY LEAST REPRESENT THIS within such a LINGUAL EQUATION.

Split Infinity

post-33514-0-79830100-1367393048_thumb.jpg

Split. I agree with you about non linear time, byt probably not for the same reasons. The example you provided can be debunked by considering time as a measurement between two points of reference. If we measure time in 360° (earths orbit around the sun), then both the astronauts and the earth could have traveled only 30° or so before they arrived at the same point in space and realized that their method of measuring time was flawed. If the astronauts and the people on earth met st the same point, byt their clocks were different, they are existing in the same now, but their clocks have diverged. It doesn't mean they actually traveled to the future. For engineering purposes, there was essentially no traveling st all. They all ended up in the same place at the same point.

My point is that anyone who uses this example and makes a conclusion about time travel is committing a fallacy. Youre talking about longevity and concluding about time travel.

Split Infinity

I give in. You are right of course. Everything is everything even if puny me does not know what everything is. , or what is correctly everything. If I am right with this lingual theory , then of course the principles of the theory will do their own thing in their own place ,in their own way , with or without my or anybody else's understanding of it.

So if there is any blinking Multiverse it must be within that theory I keep going on about ( A lingual Theory of Everything ).

Humbug ! ( That is of course IF both Multiverse And The Lingual Theory of Everything ARE TRUE )

But if the Multiverse is not True , that does not pull down The Lingual Theory of Everything.

###### ######################## ###################### ############ ############

At the point of the beginning of the now Universe. There must according to the lingual theory theory of everything have been :-

An Initiative for something to happen. " if there is some form of initiative for it to occur. "

" A Lingual / NON-Mathematical THEORY OF EVERYTHING ".

1. " Anything or everything can occur, if there is no reason for it not to occur "

2. " Anything or everything can occur, if there is no reason for it not to occur, if there is some form of initiative for it to occur. "

3. " If there are reasons for anything not to occur , left to their own devices, the path of least energy and /or resistance will be followed. "

Clause 1 is mainly (not always ) a special case for " before the beginning of the Universe "

Accepting, as most scientists and religious people , alike at last agree " There most almost certainly was a before the Big Bang "

There is currently quite a debate both in scientific circles and religious circles about this.

Leaving that aside , just for the moment, whether there were SUPER ENGINEERS before our Universe, Whether there was a CREATOR before our Universe, whether there was a previous MOTHER UNIVERSE from which we were born. Let's put that one on hold ,just for the moment , before passions rise.

And consider

Clause 2

2. " Anything or everything can occur, if there is no reason for it not to occur, if there is some form of initiative for it to occur. "

Well if this is true, then we are talking about a VOID of NOTHINGNESS and ( there is no reason for it not to occur,) What to Occur ( some form of initiative )

We will come back to Was it SUPER ENGINEERS , CREATOR, or MOTHER UNIVERSE

It sounds like the initiative was " Inflation followed by Big Bang "

Was there anything ( force or Material ) or reason why it should Not Occur No! There were no forces, or matter , that was yet to come.

So AN INITIATIVE and the absolute lack of resistance.

Z|zzzz.....IIIIIIIII..........TTTTTTTT ! to the furthest reaches of beyond inflation lay the basis or fabric on which the universe that we know today could BIG BANG within.

From here on in there would be ever increasing ( reason for it not to occur )..The universe was filling with Forces & Matter .

From now on mostly

Clause 3 would come into use by :-

3. " If there are reasons for anything not to occur , left to their own devices, the path of least energy and /or resistance will be followed. "

And so the Universe is Governed quite strongly by the laws of physics and probability as they put conditions and restraints on things happening.

So this lingual theory can start the inroads into cosmic activity. Further reasoning can liberate further inroads.

post-33514-0-28414300-1367447355_thumb.jpg

Split. I agree with you about non linear time, byt probably not for the same reasons. The example you provided can be debunked by considering time as a measurement between two points of reference. If we measure time in 360° (earths orbit around the sun), then both the astronauts and the earth could have traveled only 30° or so before they arrived at the same point in space and realized that their method of measuring time was flawed. If the astronauts and the people on earth met st the same point, byt their clocks were different, they are existing in the same now, but their clocks have diverged. It doesn't mean they actually traveled to the future. For engineering purposes, there was essentially no traveling st all. They all ended up in the same place at the same point.

My point is that anyone who uses this example and makes a conclusion about time travel is committing a fallacy. Youre talking about longevity and concluding about time travel.

Pop...let's look at the term...Time Travel and it's definition.

Time Travel means that either a person or thing can skip over a measurable amount of linear time from a point in linear time to another point in linear time either in the past or present.

This is EXACTLY what happened in that the Astronauts and shuttle and clock within skipped over a measurable amount of time from one point in linear time to a future point in linear time.

Split Infinity

Mike...LOL! I love the picture! LOL!

You are too funny!

It isn't easy being me...or you I guess?

Split Infinity