"Creation" of the Universe

Ivan Tuzikov

Let’s
suppose that Big Bang was prepared and initiated by some “Creator” in other
Universe and that our Universe is located within it being a smaller part of it. Is it theoretically
possible to “create” in such a way several completely identical Universes with
identical future and evolution? I mean is it theoretically possible that aeons
ago somewhere existed the same Universe as ours with the same creatures and
living beings and with the same events?

Thanks in advance.

Alan Guth, who posed inflation as the mechanism that expanded the universe, thinks that creating another universe is a distinct possibility. He reasons that the synthetic universe would start to inflate and then separate from ours. Thus it would not be "a smaller part of it". If one universe can be created then an infinite number would also be possible. With an infinite number of universes, the subset of universes exactly like our own would also be infinite. However, since these universes would be separate from our own, we could never interface with them and speculation about them would not be subject to scientific scrutiny.

Dobrii dyen!

Alan Guth, who posed inflation as the mechanism that expanded the universe, thinks that creating another universe is a distinct possibility. He reasons that the synthetic universe would start to inflate and then separate from ours. Thus it would not be "a smaller part of it". If one universe can be created then an infinite number would also be possible. With an infinite number of universes, the subset of universes exactly like our own would also be infinite. However, since these universes would be separate from our own, we could never interface with them and speculation about them would not be subject to scientific scrutiny.

Dobrii dyen!

Good evening! I have a few more theoretical questions.

1. Why synthetic universe would separate from the parent-universe where the "creator" dwells?

2. Why we could never interface with the parent-universe?

3. Can "creator" or humans eventually meet each other?

Good evening! I have a few more theoretical questions.

1. Why synthetic universe would separate from the parent-universe where the "creator" dwells?

2. Why we could never interface with the parent-universe?

3. Can "creator" or humans eventually meet each other?

1. There is the question of the colossal amount of energy required by the "creator" compared with a) our universe and b) us. Thus we would need to become separate from both the "creator" and the "creators" dwelling universe.

2. Perhaps we could with a certain amount of protection or metamorphosis .

3. As per point 2

I prefer the Day and Night of Brahm where the universe expands and contracts continuously.

There is no reason that our universe is the only one. Like we are no longer the center of the

universe with the sun and stars rotating around us.

The equation called Roulette did a good job of predicting how the sun and planets rotated

around us. I don't think that proved the sun rotates around the earth. I also don't thing the

good and valid equations of Relativity prove the universe is screwy and incomprehensible.

“Alan Guth,
who posed inflation as the mechanism that expanded the universe, thinks that
creating another universe is a distinct possibility.”

OK, in such
case, is it possible for the “Creator” to prepare everything before Big Bang in
such a way, that It will be able to predict the future of any particle or
living being? And will It be able to purposefully create another identical
Universe (considering It can make everything in such a way that the other
Universe will be same as the first one).

You see,
the point is that a colleague of mine believes in the omniscience of God. And
if we replace the notion “God” with the notion “Creator”, I see the only way to
implement such omniscience as to create a Universe # 1, observe every single
event and then create a Universe # 2 (by organizing identical Big Bang). My colleague
likes to philosophize and I try to find some physical rationale for theoretical
presumptions.

TIA.

The energy that sparked the Big Bang was about what you would get from a kilogram of matter. The amount of negative pressure stuff needed to coax inflation into making a new universe is less than that. We still don't know how to actually do these things, but that is what the math indicates. The energy for all the stars came when the Superforce separated into the four fundamental forces.

Your friend believes that an omnipotent being created the universe exactly the way it is today. Is this plausible? Sure, that's what omnipotent means. Some very great scientists have asked if the universe is just a science experiment, which would of course require an experimenter. I believe that science governs the universe and that God should help us to govern ouselves.;)

IF our Universe is a simulated reality program running inside a powerful computer, then a "Creator" could more than likely copy and run several identical programs or stop and restart one single program several times.

Omniscience could then also be achieved by making the program deterministic and presetting the initial conditions or by regulary pausing the program and adjust the parameters before restarting from an earlier timestamp such that it continues on right track.

The Simulation Argument: Why the Probability that You Are Living in a Matrix is Quite High